What's new

Why Does India Tend to Collapse So Often?

Pakistan is confused nation with no identity.:lol:

We are a very sure footed people. We have an identity.

You are stealing some one else's identity and claim something which you are not.

It is you people who are seeking an identity.

Because the IVC was in Pakistan. Its history belongs to Pakistan and probably a bit of it in India. Indian can not claim IVC as its history. It is a Pakistani history and heritage and we are proud of it.

You contradict yourself so many times. If today's India was formed in 1947 so was Pakistan. There was no Pakistan before that, hence "IVC was in Pakistan" is not correct at all. What PAK can claim are the sites only. It does not represent your history or identity in any way.

Yes, the IVC sites of immense archaeological value is in Pakistan today, we never denied that. Your other claims are baseless and underlines a growing insecurity and frustration among people like you who cannot zero in on any identity other than Islam that entered around the northern parts as a ruthless force. Whereas Islam entered Kerala as a peaceful force. That stark contradiction is present even today.

Jump around all you want. Nobody denied the sites lay in Pakistan today. That's about all the claim PAK can make to IVC.

ur a crack pot is what u are :taz:

yes, mines "Pat Svamina Kaushika" -- Kashmiri Pundits.

Amhardar, Bira, Braru, Chacha, Chaghat, Durani, Fotedar, Ganju, Jala, Kachru, Kalu, Khurdi, Kyani, Mam, Mattu, Misri, Pandit, Panzu, Salman, Shanglu Sulu, Teng, Tritshal, Unt, Vashnavi, Wufa, Wanchu, Waza, Zithu.

these are the branches of this gotra.

beat this phonies.

:).................

Whatever I am, I know who I am.

You are the one looking for your identity.

Let me explain it to you...

According to some hindu school of thoughts birth in particular family doesnt decide your caste its ones own education and karma which decides the castes so a brahmin son if uneducated and he does bad deed he can be relegated as shudra.same way a son of shudra can be brahmin due to his good education and good deeds.

In tickers case though he is muslim he is brahmin coz of his deeds.

I have saved this comment for future reference. :)

yes , ive met many Pandits and mattu too in south. and thye have the same gotra and they are total southes.

Many Kashmiri pundits are also marrying into southern bhramis nowadays as highlighted by one article tht was posted here some time back. were not as different as some delude ppl say we are. its just the weather an terrain .:)

yea an were supposed to give a flying turd bomb to what u have to say right?:D

I had a Pundit guy in my office. He grew up in Jammu after the exodus. He used Hindi/Koshur mixed while talking to his wife on phone.

Whatever I am, I know who I am.

You are the one looking for your identity.

lol,ive already looked this up on my leisure time years ago.

this was just a copy paste.

I had a Pundit guy in my office. He grew up in Jammu after the exodus. He used Hindi/Koshur mixed while talking to his wife on phone.

lol yea sound like the typical kasmiri.

You contradict yourself so many times. If today's India was formed in 1947 so was Pakistan. There was no Pakistan before that, hence "IVC was in Pakistan" is not correct at all. What PAK can claim are the sites only. It does not represent your history or identity in any way.

Yes, the IVC sites of immense archaeological value is in Pakistan today, we never denied that. Your other claims are baseless and underlines a growing insecurity and frustration among people like you who cannot zero in on any identity other than Islam that entered around the northern parts as a ruthless force. Whereas Islam entered Kerala as a peaceful force. That stark contradiction is present even today.

Jump around all you want. Nobody denied the sites lay in Pakistan today. That's about all the claim PAK can make to IVC.

We gave a new name to the area, because we could.

But the area is where IVC flourished and we live here - not you.

Stop replying Indians. Many threads are full of IVC and got derailed. Report for Off-topic and move on.

Don't respond. :D

lol,ive already looked this up on my leisure time years ago.

this was just a copy paste.
waise howcome you are kashyap brahmin you are worst than a asura by calling him crackpot.
As a brahmin you should always use civilized language otherwise you will just be another asura like ravan even though he was brahmin but his bad deeds made him asura.Also as kabir had said

Aisi baani boliye mann ka aapa khoye.......auran ko sheetal kiya aaphu sheetal hoye

I have saved this comment for future reference. :)
pleasure.....

good question why does india collapse...not sure maybe ajtr can explain
It takes lot of time why not meet in jinnah market and talk over it while shopping?

Back
Top Bottom