What's new

Why Does India Tend to Collapse So Often?

I am all for the himsa part, i am upto my gills with this soft secular BS. i would prefer to go the Chinese way, first take out all our internal enemies, the desh drohis, aathankwadhis, the fundamentalists, illegal immigrants and the naxals then plan for the future.
jab tak indian subcontinent main ek bhi gareeb rahega tab tak maoism Gareebon ki aas rahega.

(Till when there is even one poor/exploited on this subcontinent till then maoism will always remain the ray of hope for them.)

PS:Maoists are also for himsa.they dont believe in nonsense of ahimsa.Power flows from the barrel of gun as mao once said.....

Basically Indians have a deep inferiority complex - The Hindus in particular feel that they were made slaves by the Mughals (Muslims) so therefore they must take revenge now by attacking Pakistan.They think they are all super and mighty now and therefore they must show aggression now (This is vindicated by the posts of Indians Members on this forum!! as well as the popularity of Hindu radical parties such as RSS and BJP) but Indians should be careful what they wish for.Nazi Germany was also mighty and powerful (Obviously India does not have the kind of power that Nazi Germany possessed but just giving a comparison.) but you know what happened to Third Reich once it started the unjust WW2 by massacring people in Poland and other countries..

A very interesting write up indeed.

The write up first criticizes the last 1000 years of Indian History and ask the Indian people to learn their lessons from a history which is over 4000 years old.

It blames the invaders and rulers of last 1000 years for all of India's current ills and seeks glory in a period of history which is 4000 years old. It exhorts that India's history lies in Indus Valley Civilization, which is incorrect and is as frivolous as it sounds and even funny to even think about it.

The cradle of IVC lies in Pakistan and Pakistan is the scion of this civilization - not the current India. India may claim a tiny part of this old glory and not the whole of it.

However, I don't understand as to what is new that the author is talking about. This is exactly what the Indians have been saying and doing since last 65 years.

Blaming the current ills on a period of 1000 years of old history is just like becoming an ostrich with head hidden in the sand.

I am not saying that India should not take pride in the history of those people who live in current India, but India may also like to take pride in what India became since 1947. The later part is somehow less talked about and all the blames and ills of current India are pushed under the rug of historical perspectives.

How can any country grow, unless it addresses the current ills and weaknesses rather than merely blaming history and live in the past glory.

In my personal opinion, if India takes more pride in the India which is now rather than what India was, it will be able to walk in the next century with head held high.

I really hope more Pakistanis believe what you claim.At least that way sites could be preserved from complete ruin.
Many of the Indus valley sites in Pakistan are facing Ruin like this one.

Floods Threaten 5,000-Year-old Site in Pakistan | Suite101

I went through this concoction of cricket and then a fast forward of history of the subcontinent,and I still dont understand what is the author more dissatisfied with ?

That we did not have classic invaders like Alexander or Mahmud of Ghazni,or the depreciation of rupee,or cricket!!!
I will address them separately.

Yes agreed on the point that or land didnt produce famous invaders like Alexander.So what? Mahmud of Ghor,Ghazni were from Afghanistan.How does that help Afghanistan today ? Alexander was from Greece.Not long back,the EU in particular and the entire World in general was pancking that Greece's economy might fall,and Alexander could not come for their rescue.do anything about it.Babur came from Fergana of Uzbekistan.I didnt hear any recent news about the Uzbeks doing anything astounding,Babur cannot do anything about it.

The author rightly points out the depreciation of rupee against dollar,while it does not say or does not know what the implications might be.90 % of Indian software industries will simply have to shut down if all of a sudden INR appreciates to double the current level.Its simple,the paycheck comes from US,one way or other for majority of the companies.So,if INR becomes twice strong,then the guy who was previously working for 20000 INR per month will now get paid only 10000 INR.Depreciation of one currency against other is NOT equivalent to slowdown in growth or inflation,its entirely different.I am not saying its not a bad marker,its just that everything cannot just be simplified by depreciation of currency.
1 USD = 54 INR,then again 1 USD = 78 Japanese Yen.Now does that mean India has a stronger economy than Japan ?

Finally,we come to cricket.Its sports goddamit!! Teams win sometimes and loose sometimes.The author totally forgot that India won the last ODI Worldcup against the team he thinks to be ultimate champions,Australia.And he does not stop at this.He goes on one more step to quote Greg Chapell,the same guy who almost ruined a perfectly harmonised Indian cricket team,that cost India its the then most successful skipper,Saurav Ganguly.

I will also agree with the author that at times we have our pitfalls,but I will give you the reason for that,its not because we did not have invaders or cricket or INR depreciation,it s because of born loosers like him,who blame the past and do nothing about the present.

Basically Indians have a deep inferiority complex - They think they are all super and mighty now and therefore they must show aggression now (This is vindicated by the posts of Indians Members on this forum!! as well as the popularity of Hindu radical parties such as RSS and BJP)

if you guys always post stuff about nuking india supporting separatism and terrorism in india why would you expect kind words from our side

jab tak indian subcontinent main ek bhi gareeb rahega tab tak maoism Gareebon ki aas rahega.

(Till when there is even one poor/exploited on this subcontinent till then maoism will always remain the ray of hope for them.)

PS:Maoists are also for himsa.they dont believe in nonsense of ahimsa.Power flows from the barrel of gun as mao once said.....

So what exactly have the Maoists done for the tribals or the poor??

Basically Indians have a deep inferiority complex - The Hindus in particular feel that they were made slaves by the Mughals (Muslims) so therefore they must take revenge now by attacking Pakistan.They think they are all super and mighty now and therefore they must show aggression now (This is vindicated by the posts of Indians Members on this forum!! as well as the popularity of Hindu radical parties such as RSS and BJP) but Indians should be careful what they wish for.Nazi Germany was also mighty and powerful (Obviously India does not have the kind of power that Nazi Germany possessed but just giving a comparison.) but you know what happened to Third Reich once it started the unjust WW2 by massacring people in Poland and other countries..

:lol: who's talking of attacking Pakistan? doubt any Indian poster here would even say that...what we are and me in particular am talking about is cleaning up our house of all the cr@p that's accumulated and is festering inside.

No. This was the only line with a vague reference to IVC

NO where does the author imply that India is the sole inheritor of that legacy. He just says where the name "India" came from. Please dont be so insecure.

>>>>>The word "India" is derived from the culture developed on the banks of the Sindhu (or Indus) river (It is IVC culture) at the beginning of known time. India became and remained one of the most powerful and richest countries in the world. This was over a period of about 3,000 years from about 2,000 BCE to about 1,000 CE. This era is broadly divided into 3 main periods - the Vedic Age, the Imperial Unity Age that encompasses the first example below and the Classic Age, the Golden Age of India, that encompasses the second example below. <<<<<

I don't blame you if you don't know my history. The history the author talks about is Pakistan's history and only a little part of this history relates to current India.

>>>>>The word "India" is derived from the culture developed on the banks of the Sindhu (or Indus) river (It is IVC culture) at the beginning of known time. India became and remained one of the most powerful and richest countries in the world. This was over a period of about 3,000 years from about 2,000 BCE to about 1,000 CE. This era is broadly divided into 3 main periods - the Vedic Age, the Imperial Unity Age that encompasses the first example below and the Classic Age, the Golden Age of India, that encompasses the second example below. <<<<<

I don't blame you if you don't know my history. The history the author talks about is Pakistan's history and only a little part of this history relates to current India.

You need training in English. Honestly. Your reading and the interpreted meaning is wrong. Go read it again.

I really hope more Pakistanis believe what you claim.At least that way sites could be preserved from complete ruin.
Many of the Indus valley sites in Pakistan are facing Ruin like this one.

Floods Threaten 5,000-Year-old Site in Pakistan | Suite101

Baarish ziyada huee thi. Itna barra masla nahin tha.

But it is good that people post and project such matters and raise concerns. The government will be better prepared next time.

ohh there he goes again playing the scion of of Indus valley civilisation.Back in the day,those guys in IVC surely did not know what does "subject" mean.The scion here doesnt know what does the title of the thread say either.

>>>>>The word "Pakistan" is derived from the culture developed on the banks of the Sindhu (or Indus) river (It is IVC culture) at the beginning of known time. Pakistan became and remained one of the most powerful and richest countries in the world. This was over a period of about 3,000 years from about 2,000 BCE to about 1,000 CE. This era is broadly divided into 3 main periods - the Vedic Age, the Imperial Unity Age that encompasses the first example below and the Classic Age, the Golden Age of Pakistan, that encompasses the second example below. <<<<<

Is that what you mean?? that sounds not only weird but absurd as well.

if you guys always post stuff about nuking india supporting separatism and terrorism in india why would you expect kind words from our side

Never heard any kind words from your side about Pakistan in the last 65 years.

ohh there he goes again playing the scion of of Indus valley civilisation.Back in the day,those guys in IVC surely did not know what does "subject" mean.The scion here doesnt know what does the title of the thread say either.

The author was incorrectly presenting certain facts.

Just highlighted my point of view.

Ghussa na kar yaar.

Is that what you mean?? that sounds not only weird but absurd as well.

This is what I said;

It exhorts that India's history lies in Indus Valley Civilization, which is incorrect and is as frivolous as it sounds and even funny to even think about it.

Please read the article.

You need training in English. Honestly. Your reading and the interpreted meaning is wrong. Go read it again.

Re-read. My position stands.

Back
Top Bottom