What's new

Why do people marry, wonders Malala

Heck my first crush (whom I thought I’ll marry eventually and prayed everyday about xD ) got married the day I graduated high school to a MBA dude, she was the most beautiful girl I’ve seen to date… both in outer and inner beauty, religious too… and liked me too but eh well, someone far ahead in life came along and she didn’t say no 💁🏻‍♂️

seen her 2 years back… 3 years post marriage? Man she looked miserable. I was shocked.
she would have been happy with me lol

then let’s talk about the girl who I actually fell in love with… she got a bf right after she joined college in another country hiding it from me. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I don’t blame women, it’s in their nature to look out for self interest since Stone Age…

Dunno why, I felt everything you wrote:(...

I have been informed by good sources that Malala's family are anti state. They have been handpicked by the Western Zionists to undermine both Islam and Pakistan. These so called schools that Malala is trying to start off in Pakistan is part and parcel of Western agenda to undermine the social fabric of Pakistan. Malala's family are and have always been anti Pakistan. Look what so called Western education takes our women.

I have been informed by good sources that Malala's family are anti state. They have been handpicked by the Western Zionists to undermine both Islam and Pakistan. These so called schools that Malala is trying to start off in Pakistan is part and parcel of Western agenda to undermine the social fabric of Pakistan. Malala's family are and have always been anti Pakistan. Look what so called Western education takes our women.

You only have to read her book to know this. Her father is pretty anti state.
So she likes her choice cuts of meats 😂😂😂
Time and time again hijabis proving to be wilder than they act to be.
😂😂😂

She wishes... lol Not to sound mean, but that face...

Every kid matters

Individual curiosities and ideas do not matter, but when they start to influence the society, and those ideas are against our norms and values, they must be nipped in the bud.

Ask your parents why.

If you still don’t know, wait 20 years when a few biological ships have sailed, and you’ll know why marriage is a thing.

Forget giving her a religious sermon, I hate to say it but some women like this don’t realise the utility of tradition until they are past their fertile years and/or cannot find a partner to settle down with.

People who think a happy life comes without compromise, will often regret their choices later on.

Individual curiosities and ideas do not matter, but when they start to influence the society, and those ideas are against our norms and values, they must be nipped in the bud.

But if these ideas are not sustainable, they won't last long and are susceptible to quick change.

Its ill advised to give them a legitimacy.

Calm down

Ask your parents why.

If you still don’t know, wait 20 years when a few biological ships have sailed, and you’ll know why marriage is a thing.

Forget giving her a religious sermon, I hate to say it but some women like this don’t realise the utility of tradition until they are past their fertile years and/or cannot find a partner to settle down with.

People who think a happy life comes without compromise, will often regret their choices later on.

What's with the white knights on the thread?

Do they want to marry her or something?

What's with the white knights on the thread?

Do they want to marry her or something?

I won’t judge any members here, but white knights are everywhere, at times they’re like weasels among men.

Preaching that which they would never practise when it comes to their own sisters, wife, or daughters. Let’s see if they want their own daughter to stay unmarried and enjoy her best life as a single.

he would be proud of his ummah and boast in a loving way to his brother Prophets of how large his ummah is, and it will be the largest. He told us to increase our numbers and that's how he would know us by
That is if only we can up bring/train our children according to Islam then the large number would make him (SW) happy... and not people having muslims names, ignoring salah and other major obligation. That is not a thing to be proud of.
children are also considered illegitimate in Islam so can't be judges, can't lead salat, are denied inheritance rights.
Doesn't she know without a marriage a kid doesn't have any inheritance or blood rights ?
You sure !!!? as even slaves kids have rights of inheritance.. as far as I know, one's biological child has all the inheritance rights, no matter how did he conceive.
Yeah... the relationship develops by spending time and making sacrifices and moments, even if the couple is like minded. Same goes with children.. If parents spend time at work and other stuff, you cannot make a bond later.

But if these ideas are not sustainable, they won't last long and are susceptible to quick change.

Its ill advised to give them a legitimacy.

Calm down

You need to calm your ti** down. I am not speaking rocket science here. Evil cannot be allowed to express itself, it must be nipped in the bud. There are no two ways about it.

That is if only we can up bring/train our children according to Islam then the large number would make him (SW) happy... and not people having muslims names, ignoring salah and other major obligation. That is not a thing to be proud of.

Indeed.

You sure !!!? as even slaves kids have rights of inheritance.. as far as I know, one's biological child has all the inheritance rights, no matter how did he conceive.

100% it's well known and the classical scholars have written about it. The children of slave girls have been stipulated under Islamic law so they don't count as the children of zinnah.
Children born out of wedlock, or when a Muslim woman is married to a non-Muslim man are denied their rights.

Back
Top Bottom