What's new

Why do people marry, wonders Malala

Sure do so. I’ll send you links.

so I looked into some websites and tbh I don’t like the stigma behind it all. If Islam is all great as everyone claims to be, petty discrimination like this should not be an issue.
im really not convinced if anything more disappointed
Marriage is a very sacred institution which should be promoted.

Unfortunately, not ALL in today's day and age find a suitable partner due to various controlled and uncontrolled factors to complete this sunna...the ones who do are very lucky and blessed in my opinion.
Compromise and being considerate goes a long way communication too

You need to calm your ti** down. I am not speaking rocket science here. Evil cannot be allowed to express itself, it must be nipped in the bud. There are no two ways about it.

She is allowed to express whatever 3rd world evil she has in her. That's her constitutional right.

Someone devoid of the Quran and Sunnah would make such a pathetic statement. It's obvious she is the Western media's Poster Child, nothing more.

Doubt she said that ...or a journalistic twist in there ....

I used to give her the benefit of doubt that she doesn't know much, but then I realized that there is a lot of fishy here, So first she was kept from going to school to learn but eventually without learning anything she comes up with a book fully written in a language she barely speak or understand? Amazing skills though.

Now coming to the future, I think it's pretty obvious that we (Muslims) are honest and Loyal pets, we serve the hands who feed us, and apparently, it is not Allah who decide and give us Sustainance but the holy might West and Gori Chamri with Dollars. Have anyone wondered why Mullah Fazlu manage to bring masses of people out to support him? it's mostly his madrasas student whom he provides food and shelter, so if you feed a poor and indoctrinate someone from a young age, they will dance on their tone.

A lot of people are saying she was a child, is still a kid but for God knows how long, but tell me Ali RA was a kid when understanding the message and Started to support Rasool Allah, Ayesha RA was a young woman when she got married and the wisdom she showed in the science and preservation of Hadith is unparallel, one might argue that hey why are you comparing those high stature people with someone from our Generation/age, but is it not the norm that we today are far more civilized and have more " Knowledge " then those people who know nothing? or less or as they joke, people who with cavemen mentality? shouldn't this Generation know better? Yes you don't need to sign papers to have sex, have kids, and Transmit STD's but marriage is not just a piece of paper, its a legal contract which to many is a lifeline, I think Malala should ask Jeff Bezos Ex-Wife, and also talk to Bill Gates Ex-Wife them both will be rejoicing today for signing those papers back then so today they become Billionaires women, and it will be women like Malala who will brag about them in future Tweets and Posts saying see how Women's are progressing.
Yes Malala you can have a relationship or Partner or even have kids with him/her (don't know her sexual Preference) and it would be completely legal in UK's law, but my question is if you are so inspired by the Western Civilization then why is that you and many others like you love to drag your past long lost Muslim identity like a dead horse? if you don't like the ways Islam wants Muslims to conduct its affairs, you don't like the Violent verses in Quran, you don't like Hjiabs or calling Homosexuality Sin then my question why even bother to keep Islam in the picture? For what purpose does it serve other than that whatever comes from such people becomes controversial hence people get a chance to throw all kinds of Shit at Islam?

She is Free, As every Kid/young/old men/women should be, it's her right to believe whatever she wants to, have a relationship with whoever she wants to, promote whoever she wants to but Please do so without holding the so-called Alm of Islam/Muslim. Also someone should tell Malala that Islam means Submit, and a Muslim is a person who Submits him/herself to the Will of Allah, so give some thought to this definition.

Either the western civilization is itself an advocate of a faulty system or it is being hijacked by the preachers of satan. In both cases, the Muslims of the world are responsible to present their flawless socio-economic system based on pure humanitarian standards.

This is a clash of civilizations and malala and her supporters are surely standing at the other side.

I used to give her the benefit of doubt that she doesn't know much, but then I realized that there is a lot of fishy here, So first she was kept from going to school to learn but eventually without learning anything she comes up with a book fully written in a language she barely speak or understand? Amazing skills though.

Now coming to the future, I think it's pretty obvious that we (Muslims) are honest and Loyal pets, we serve the hands who feed us, and apparently, it is not Allah who decide and give us Sustainance but the holy might West and Gori Chamri with Dollars. Have anyone wondered why Mullah Fazlu manage to bring masses of people out to support him? it's mostly his madrasas student whom he provides food and shelter, so if you feed a poor and indoctrinate someone from a young age, they will dance on their tone.

A lot of people are saying she was a child, is still a kid but for God knows how long, but tell me Ali RA was a kid when understanding the message and Started to support Rasool Allah, Ayesha RA was a young woman when she got married and the wisdom she showed in the science and preservation of Hadith is unparallel, one might argue that hey why are you comparing those high stature people with someone from our Generation/age, but is it not the norm that we today are far more civilized and have more " Knowledge " then those people who know nothing? or less or as they joke, people who with cavemen mentality? shouldn't this Generation know better? Yes you don't need to sign papers to have sex, have kids, and Transmit STD's but marriage is not just a piece of paper, its a legal contract which to many is a lifeline, I think Malala should ask Jeff Bezos Ex-Wife, and also talk to Bill Gates Ex-Wife them both will be rejoicing today for signing those papers back then so today they become Billionaires women, and it will be women like Malala who will brag about them in future Tweets and Posts saying see how Women's are progressing.
Yes Malala you can have a relationship or Partner or even have kids with him/her (don't know her sexual Preference) and it would be completely legal in UK's law, but my question is if you are so inspired by the Western Civilization then why is that you and many others like you love to drag your past long lost Muslim identity like a dead horse? if you don't like the ways Islam wants Muslims to conduct its affairs, you don't like the Violent verses in Quran, you don't like Hjiabs or calling Homosexuality Sin then my question why even bother to keep Islam in the picture? For what purpose does it serve other than that whatever comes from such people becomes controversial hence people get a chance to throw all kinds of Shit at Islam?

She is Free, As every Kid/young/old men/women should be, it's her right to believe whatever she wants to, have a relationship with whoever she wants to, promote whoever she wants to but Please do so without holding the so-called Alm of Islam/Muslim. Also someone should tell Malala that Islam means Submit, and a Muslim is a person who Submits him/herself to the Will of Allah, so give some thought to this definition.

Kiya baat hey...

Dil se jo baat nikalti hey asar rakhti hey
Par nahi taqaqt e parwaaz magar rakhti hey

Amazing...

Random kid on street do not matter, but those who got loud speakers, they need to be silenced.

You may find this chart interesting as to your point:

freedom of speech.jpg

Back
Top Bottom