What's new

Why do people marry, wonders Malala

If it is a genuine question, then people should answer that...
normally, children who grow up in west, have many questions about praying, eating halal chicken, gf/bf, etc...

the main reason is people try to do follow western culture, trend, and their own wishes... Then they came to know that the 'religion' is prohibiting them.. then they raise such question.

If she is really in pursuit of answer, she will find the reason for. If her inner-self is questioning/objecting the marriage institution, then she will be rebellious. Anyway her parents need to educate her.

I can tell you my experience. I was in Italy. I didn't do drink, or have gf, etc.. So i thought, may be it is ok to eat any chicken available in my uni canteen, as it was cheaper and appealing. Though, I didn't but young people find a reason to justify what they need to get.

In summary, there is some hormonal activity, not a philosophical arising, and her fault is, she posted it on twitter. I think one way or another, we all had some contradiction in our minds, when we are young.

What else is she wondering?? Some "brain storming":
  • Why Pak was created?
  • Why the Paks aren't like the Indian/BD Muslims?
  • Why NA thugs shouldn't practice pedophile?
  • Why the Pak Army doesn't get disbanded?
  • Why Pak doesn't support Israil?
  • Why Paks don't become Hindutva?
  • Why don't all the males become pimps, and the females become prostitutes?
  • Etc...

think she just sealed her doom in Pakistan. We can tell that she is milking the west by telling them what they want to hear...don't be surpised if she comes out as an atheist some day trying to gain more raves and praise from the west. either way, no one will pay attention to her in Pakistan after this.

Last edited:
  • Why Pak was created?
  • Etc...
You missed the most important one...price of a vibration toy loooool

• Why Pak was created?
  • Etc...
for a woman who claims to be all about girls' education and rights, I'm surprised that the ditsy malala didnt' realize that "signing that document" provides legal protection to the rights of a wife, which, in an unofficial partnership would never happen. One has to wonder if she is really about education or if she is just milking the west by feeding them what they want to hear. 🤔

Last edited:
Technically - if Malala and another guy were alone on an island they could be in partnership.

But frankly she just doesn’t want to admit she is into open relationships - which is fine really. Glad to see the dupatta covering going beyond religion and as a cultural or fashion statement

And nothing wrong with that, we should not judge people each to their own, and to God.

By caring about her, you give her more relevancy.
If you have a problem with her views (I do as well), either ignore them or disagree respectfully.
People here comparing her to prostitutes have really taken it too far.
Have we Pakistanis lost our manners?

I'm literally appalled, 40 year old uncles against a girl in her 20s. I'll re-iterate. Either don't care or learn to disagree respectfully.

Marriage is the ultimate commitment to each other and not just a bed-sharing agreement. It’s the root of stability in families and stability in society. There is a reason why every major religion including Islam have sets of rules in regards to relationships.

If you want to see the results of those loose „partnerships“ just checkout a black neighborhood next to you. No commitment, no dedication, just many „brothers from another mother“.

Communists are basically nihilists and cannot stand family because its undermines the authority of their superstates, so the first thing they do is to destroy the family system so we can have 1000s of confused children not knowing to whom they belong.

No, hook-up culture is not the reason for the success of the West, in many euro counties morality laws were in place, back in the 70ies you had to be married in order to live together in Germany!

Every body has an agenda.

I feel bad and have sympathy for the fact she was attacked.

But these comments about marriage are suspect. (i.e. pushing a liberal Western narrative)

Also, I have no idea why she is on the Friend's reunion????

Oh she is well aware of the sanctity of marriage, especially in Islam.

Whatever agenda she is peddling, Allah won't be pleased. I just hope our young generation do not get influenced by this farce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom