What's new

Why do Indians dislike Pakistani attachment to Muhammad Bin Qasim?

Do you identify with Muhammad bin Qasim or Raja Dahir?

• Total voters
You need some education; not the BS they feed you from Hinduvati Academy or Zee-TV News

Pakistan is formed less than 70 years but not pakistani.
So is India. That reminds me; the name 'India' is coined by the so-called evil 'invaders'.
They did not come from heaven leaving the 72 virgins or even there ancestors.
Pakistanis are made up of 4 main ethnic groups. Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis and the Baloch. Each are somewhat close but at the same time retain segments of unique culture/ethnicity.

All 4 of these ethnic groups share genetic links with the first people to settle the Indus Valley (98% of modern-day Pakistan) whom migrated from modern-day Oman branching out from Haplogroup-L.
Other than having high frequencies in Tajikistan, Chechnya and portions of West Indian coast; this haplogroup is unique to Pakistan.

We all came from Africa.

Migratory terms; 'modern day Pakistanis' came from a combination of migrations from Oman and invasions by the Aryans.
rgen6big.jpg

The Indus Plains have always retained a distinct ethnic group in South Asia; both before and after the Aryan Invasions.
main-qimg-af0f1150ba69666982f7603235908ebc

We look different, we have different voices and accents, we have different genetic mutations (such as lactose tolerance), we are built differently, although some groups of population may have similarities - we are overall different people.

That should put an end to your "being the same people" rants.

Who were they? They were part of Bharat(not saying India... Warna burnol deni padegi).
There was no such thing as 'Bharat' either (except in the fairy tales told by Hinduvatis).

The Indus region of South Asia has been ruled by over 76 Kingdoms/Empires in history.
29 being indigenous, 44 being foreigners from the West of Indus, 3 being foreigners from East of Indus (Gupta, Maurya and Maratha - whose control over the Indus only lasted briefly).

Like I said; the Indus region has always retained a distinct people with distinct kingdoms/empires separate from the rest of South Asia due to it's geographical features and containment.
I do not want to get into how islam came into existance in bharat as it will make more bad mouthing for it as far as logic goes.
Muslim Empires came into South Asia through conquest. Muslims came into South Asia through Sufism.

kistan is claiming the arab inheritence, turks pride, iran/persian legacy and afganistans past to justify its existence.
How and where?

They terrorize and looted the golden bird of the world.
South Asia was a divided group of conflicting states devastated by war. Muslim conquests united the region and brought a golden age of architecture, growth and economy.

But my hatred is towards Bitches of my own religion that betrays the religion

which gave them identity and life..
How does Hinduism give someone identity and life?
They simply got converted
Not 'simply' the conversation of modern-day Pakistan into Islam was a long and slow process. First tracing links to trade routes then the missionary migrations eastward. Jizya tax also played a role.

Our ancestors evolved and grew a brain; they left behind disgusting barbaric superstitious rituals and beliefs and adopted the religion of Islam.
threatened hem with a sword in their neck.
More bullshit from desperate Hindus trying to explain why so many people left and are continuing to leave behind superstition and barbarism.

Hindus in the past converted for the same reason Hindus are converting by the thousands to this day.
that cowardly act is what is irritating us all..
rephrase that to "this smart act has been frustrating us all"
We are all Hindus and our forefathers also belonged to the same land,
Pakistanis are not Hindus and we don't belong to the same land. Our forefathers followed Hinduism, Buddhism, Folk Religions, Zoroastrianism, Sikhism; but that was history and that does not necessarily mean we have the same identity and nationality.
like Bin Qasim or Malik kafur is their ancestor makes it all the more saucy...
Who says they are our ancestors?

No dude, you are not getting the core point.. You can respect an enemy, in a war if he is powerful, win or lose doesn't matter as long as you fought bravely and fought upto your level best in a war..
So my hatred is not for those invaders.. They just did what is good for them and their tribe, that is somewhat justifiable.. But my hatred is towards Bitches of my own religion that betrays the religion which gave them identity and life.. They simply got converted when someone raped their wife or threatened hem with a sword in their neck.. It is disgusting, how could one possibly adapt the same faith an animal that massacred his family is following.. one should stop the animal or die trying.. But when you convert yourself it makes others look like the act of violence upon his family is justified by the head of the family himself by converting to the faith of invaders.. that cowardly act is what is irritating us all.. We are all Hindus and our forefathers also belonged to the same land, and we stood our ground by not giving up on our faith when there was oppression forced upon us by the invaders.. Don't you feel it is a good trait, and betraying a person's faith is Bitchy..?? And my problem now, with those who call out openly that Invaders like Bin Qasim or Malik kafur is their ancestor makes it all the more saucy...

53955035.jpg

No dude, you are not getting the core point.. You can respect an enemy, in a war if he is powerful, win or lose doesn't matter as long as you fought bravely and fought upto your level best in a war..
So my hatred is not for those invaders.. They just did what is good for them and their tribe, that is somewhat justifiable.. But my hatred is towards Bitches of my own religion that betrays the religion which gave them identity and life.. They simply got converted when someone raped their wife or threatened hem with a sword in their neck.. It is disgusting, how could one possibly adapt the same faith an animal that massacred his family is following.. one should stop the animal or die trying.. But when you convert yourself it makes others look like the act of violence upon his family is justified by the head of the family himself by converting to the faith of invaders.. that cowardly act is what is irritating us all.. We are all Hindus and our forefathers also belonged to the same land, and we stood our ground by not giving up on our faith when there was oppression forced upon us by the invaders.. Don't you feel it is a good trait, and betraying a person's faith is Bitchy..?? And my problem now, with those who call out openly that Invaders like Bin Qasim or Malik kafur is their ancestor makes it all the more saucy...
You need to grow up as this hatred will take you no where. Its choice of people to follow whatever religion suit them and conversion is happening even today so i dont get this betrayal thing? Would you never remain the father of your son if your son choose Islam as religion tomorrow? You again assume that every person in past converted into Islam from previous beliefs because they were either coward or wanted some political benefits .This is extreme ideology which hinuvata are feeding in brain of naive Hindus by twisting the history and portraying every Muslim invaders/ruler as entirely evil or every person who adopted Islam as traitor/cowards. Try to do some introspection why you got invaded/conqured so easily when you were great in numbers? Were not you divided among yourselves and were busy oppressing your own kind? Even today you have this caste system deep rooted in your society where someone is inferior just because of taking birth in so called lower class.

Interesting thread
The ancestors of most Pakistanis may have been hindus or buddhists. My ancestors were also probably hindus but i am forever thankful to the Mughals for converting us to the true and great religion called Islam.

Big up Ghauri, Ghaznavi, Muhammad bin qasim, Babar, Aurangzeb and Abdali

Because Muhammed bin Qassam rahima'Allah brought us Islam and showed us the divine way. May Allah bless him and grant him highest paradise. Amin

Muslims never invaded lands, they opened it up for Islam so that people choose to accept or pay jaziya. No one is forced into Islam, as Allah says (TQM)...there is no compulsion in religion.

You need some education; not the BS they feed you from Hinduvati Academy or Zee-TV News

So is India. That reminds me; the name 'India' is coined by the so-called evil 'invaders'.

Pakistanis are made up of 4 main ethnic groups. Pashtuns, Punjabis, Sindhis and the Baloch. Each are somewhat close but at the same time retain segments of unique culture/ethnicity.

All 4 of these ethnic groups share genetic links with the first people to settle the Indus Valley (98% of modern-day Pakistan) whom migrated from modern-day Oman branching out from Haplogroup-L.
Other than having high frequencies in Tajikistan, Chechnya and portions of West Indian coast; this haplogroup is unique to Pakistan.

We all came from Africa.

Migratory terms; 'modern day Pakistanis' came from a combination of migrations from Oman and invasions by the Aryans.
rgen6big.jpg

The Indus Plains have always retained a distinct ethnic group in South Asia; both before and after the Aryan Invasions.
main-qimg-af0f1150ba69666982f7603235908ebc

We look different, we have different voices and accents, we have different genetic mutations (such as lactose tolerance), we are built differently, although some groups of population may have similarities - we are overall different people.

That should put an end to your "being the same people" rants.

There was no such thing as 'Bharat' either (except in the fairy tales told by Hinduvatis).

The Indus region of South Asia has been ruled by over 76 Kingdoms/Empires in history.
29 being indigenous, 44 being foreigners from the West of Indus, 3 being foreigners from East of Indus (Gupta, Maurya and Maratha - whose control over the Indus only lasted briefly).

Like I said; the Indus region has always retained a distinct people with distinct kingdoms/empires separate from the rest of South Asia due to it's geographical features and containment.

Muslim Empires came into South Asia through conquest. Muslims came into South Asia through Sufism.

How and where?

South Asia was a divided group of conflicting states devastated by war. Muslim conquests united the region and brought a golden age of architecture, growth and economy.

How does Hinduism give someone identity and life?

Not 'simply' the conversation of modern-day Pakistan into Islam was a long and slow process. First tracing links to trade routes then the missionary migrations eastward. Jizya tax also played a role.

Our ancestors evolved and grew a brain; they left behind disgusting barbaric superstitious rituals and beliefs and adopted the religion of Islam.

More bullshit from desperate Hindus trying to explain why so many people left and are continuing to leave behind superstition and barbarism.

Hindus in the past converted for the same reason Hindus are converting by the thousands to this day.

rephrase that to "this smart act has been frustrating us all"

Pakistanis are not Hindus and we don't belong to the same land. Our forefathers followed Hinduism, Buddhism, Folk Religions, Zoroastrianism, Sikhism; but that was history and that does not necessarily mean we have the same identity and nationality.

Who says they are our ancestors?

This is one of the best replies to these Internet Hindus I have ever seen.

I would just like to add that these same Hindus who are crying about conversions also caused the extinction of Buddhism in it's native land. They forcibly converted all the Buddhists to Hinduism (Pakistani ancestors were Buddhist before they were forced to become Hindus). It's such a pity that Buddhism only survives outside the subcontinent.

Of course Internet Hindus will never admit to this, instead making up fairy tales of how the Buddhists just dissapeared one day.

Quote:-

upload_2016-8-18_20-46-15.png

Sepoys in Trenchs - Gordon Corrigan.

As late as 1840s Indian Army soldiers regarded service in Sindh and Punjab ( essentially what is now Pakistan) as "foreign service" and expected extra pay accordingly. Strangely in 1947 after this region had been annexed by the British by force the same people somehow regard it as sin against India and nature that it went it's way like it had prior to British arriving.

Raja Dahir obviously did not have support from the people , a ruler loses support if he/she is unjust and cruel

If he had support from the people , Mohammad bin Qasim would not have been successful.

So when Mohammad Bin Qasim deposed him off , people saw it as good riddance to bad rubbish
and most importantly they saw the light of Islam

this is a source of immense butt hurt to indians , hence they dont like Pakistan's attachment to Mohammad Bin Qasim

Bin Qasim was just one para in my history book (in 10 years) talking about the conquest of sind. Dahir is unknown(or forgotten) to 99% Indians. They both are insignificant.

I would like Pakistani friends to listen to the video before forming their opinion.

Raja dahir was the raja of Sindh only, not the Maha Raja of the hole India.Mohammad bin Qasim conquer Sindh but why Islam spreed in the hole India, because of it's Justice.

Only north indians! Because they were humiliated by the Islamic invaders.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom