What's new

Why do Indians dislike Pakistani attachment to Muhammad Bin Qasim?

Do you identify with Muhammad bin Qasim or Raja Dahir?

• Total voters
North Indians' DNA don't match with Central Asians.

:crazy:
Central Asian populations are supposed to have been major contributors to the Indian gene pool, particularly to the northern Indian gene pool, and the migrants had supposedly moved into India through what is now Afghanistan and Pakistan. Using mitochrondrial DNA variation data collated from various studies, we have shown that populations of Central Asia and Pakistan show the lowest coefficient of genetic differentiation with the north Indian populations, a higher differentiation with the south Indian populations, and the highest with the northeast Indian populations. Northern Indian populations are genetically closer to Central Asians than populations of other geographical regions of India... . Consistent with the above findings, a recent study using over 500,000 biallelic autosomal markers has found a north to south gradient of genetic proximity of Indian populations to western Eurasians. This feature is likely related to the proportions of ancestry derived from the western Eurasian gene pool, which, as this study has shown, is greater in populations inhabiting northern India than those inhabiting southern India.

I hope they taught you English at your local pathshala in Bimaru land.

Two nation theory still exists. 1971 was a conspiracy against Pakistan Just like they are stirring up conspiracy in Balochistan today. East Pakistan was too far away to be defended from those bastards anyway If you still wish to live in ignorance thn go to India and eat beef biryani to find out the truth.
you only have to visit Chandni Chowk to satisfy all your beef cravings.

Central Asian populations are supposed to have been major contributors to the Indian gene pool, particularly to the northern Indian gene pool, and the migrants had supposedly moved into India through what is now Afghanistan and Pakistan. Using mitochrondrial DNA variation data collated from various studies, we have shown that populations of Central Asia and Pakistan show the lowest coefficient of genetic differentiation with the north Indian populations, a higher differentiation with the south Indian populations, and the highest with the northeast Indian populations. Northern Indian populations are genetically closer to Central Asians than populations of other geographical regions of India... . Consistent with the above findings, a recent study using over 500,000 biallelic autosomal markers has found a north to south gradient of genetic proximity of Indian populations to western Eurasians. This feature is likely related to the proportions of ancestry derived from the western Eurasian gene pool, which, as this study has shown, is greater in populations inhabiting northern India than those inhabiting southern India.

I hope they taught you English at your local pathshala in Bimaru land.
Although i know you are a false flagger, i will reply you last time.

99.99% of DNA is similar in humans, North Indians and South Indians DNA matches way lot more than any other group. Don't copy paste Wikipedia. Secondly, if even there have been migration some 10,000+ years ago into North India from somewhere, this land was not inhabited. Skin color is not the only determinant, there are many other various factors which are not observable which are common in North Indians and South Indians.

Although i know you are a false flagger, i will reply you last time.

99.99% of DNA is similar in humans, North Indians and South Indians DNA matches way lot more than any other group. Don't copy paste Wikipedia. Secondly, if even there have been migration some 10,000+ years ago into North India from somewhere, this land was not inhabited. Skin color is not the only determinant, there are many other various factors which are not observable which are common in North Indians and South Indians.
I don't associate myself with inferior North Indians.

That 0.01% means a lot you know.

Fyi, 99% of our DNA matches with Chimpanzees. .

I am not sure if they dislike it, but if they do, then its probably due to their own inferiority complex

Back
Top Bottom