What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

Since 1990 there has been influx of Indian/Chinese and a booming Chinese/somewhat booming Indian economy there has been a writing on the wall for Pakistan

Even accounting for numbers (7:1) Indian Americans outnumber Pakistani Americans 50 to 1 in academia especially in engineering and sciences.

"Silicon Valley is home to 12,000 to 15,000 Pakistani Americans."
I would assume less than 2,000 engineers here

The richest South Asian is Pakistani American. Look at the top 100 or top 1000. You will see how few Pakistanis are there

Shut your mouth you filthy Indian rat. Why don't you turn India into a first world country instead if you are so successful? Your country puts Africa to shame. Hundreds and millions live below poverty line. Hundreds and millions are discriminated based on caste. Only a handful of Indians are enjoying the unequal wealth.

Since 1990 there has been influx of Indian/Chinese and a booming Chinese/somewhat booming Indian economy there has been a writing on the wall for Pakistan

Even accounting for numbers (7:1) Indian Americans outnumber Pakistani Americans 50 to 1 in academia especially in engineering and sciences.

"Silicon Valley is home to 12,000 to 15,000 Pakistani Americans."
I would assume less than 2,000 engineers here

The richest South Asian is Pakistani American. Look at the top 100 or top 1000. You will see how few Pakistanis are there

WHAT booming indian economy????????........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:..........india is a failed nation that is home to nearly 40% of the ENTIRE earth's most severely malnourished and extreme poor people...........:azn:.........over 4 million indians recently died from coronavirus and over 732 million indians defecate in the open...........nowadays india receives famine relief from Kenya and other sub-saharn African nations...........:azn::

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/so...ndata/half-world-s-poor-live-just-5-countries

Source please....?

The only source I could find...
I counted notable peoples from Scholars and Alumni section of Wikipedia articles for Pakistani and Indian Americans. There were 33 Pakistanis and 170 Indians. Considering the ratio of 7:1 between Pakistani and Indians. And specifically 9:1 between Pakistani and Indian Americans. I would say Pakistanis are quite good in US, even better than Indians.

Now shut the F up and don't bring this 50 to 1 number here. Otherwise I would slap your Sanghi a** left and right.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Dalit next time he brings 50:1 ratio, smack his a** for me please.

Source please....?

I counted notable peoples from Scholars and Alumni section of Wikipedia articles for Pakistani and Indian Americans. There were 33 Pakistanis and 170 Indians. Considering the ratio of 7:1 between Pakistani and Indians. And specifically 9:1 between Pakistani and Indian Americans. I would say Pakistanis are quite good in US, even better than Indians.

Now shut the F up and don't bring this 50 to 1 number here. Otherwise I would slap your Sanghi a** left and right.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Dalit next time he brings 50:1 ratio, smack his a** for me please.

I'm actually surprised he never said 500:1 in india's favour and that india is responsible for Western Science and technology like most indians do............ :disagree:

There are more indian and black/african origin CEOs in the West than there are Chinese. Yet the Chinese are immeasurably superior to both indians and africans. So how does having an indian origin CEO in the West benefit india and indians? Also, why haven't over 1.5 billion indians globally EVER invented ANY advanced technologies or sciences?.......... :azn:
Do you know that under Deng Xiaping, immigration to the US was encouraged to bring back expertise to China? Here is an article from 1981 that will be helpful to understand how waves of immigration let the immigrants rise up the value chain and how that results in a two way knowledge transfer:

It is obvious that india is no China, but the rise of Indian Americans across all walks of life will lead to benefits to Indians in india, beyond just remittances (which do contribute to GDP).

Do you know that under Deng Xiaping, immigration to the US was encouraged to bring back expertise to China? Here is an article from 1981 that will be helpful to understand how waves of immigration let the immigrants rise up the value chain and how that results in a two way knowledge transfer:

It is obvious that india is no China, but the rise of Indian Americans across all walks of life will lead to benefits to Indians in india, beyond just remittances (which do contribute to GDP).

So then why is india not a superpower like China that indigenously produces it's own sciences and technologies particularly in the field of defence? Perhaps it is impossible for indians to do so as the indian racial IQ is quite low whereas the Chinese racial IQ is one of the highest in the world:

For the above reason just like with the blacks, indians CAN ONLY prosper by using the means, expertise, technology and developments of the White races.

I'm actually surprised he never said 500:1 in india's favour and that india is responsible for Western Science and technology like most indians do............ :disagree:

Imagine life/Planet earth without these, would be a chaos.... If all of them/heck even half of them disappear tomorrow.

how-popular-brands-got-their-names.png

383451.png

car-brands.jpg

And now imagine life without these... Exclude DELL IBM and honeywell. You know the difference.... No one gives a F if none of them existed. Because nobody uses them outside India. So this is the result of combined Supreme intelligence/hardwork of 1.5 billion people (20% world population) for 70 years. No one will give a f if these companies listed below suddenly disappear tomorrow.

15055886_1173396072744271_7535524761682421286_n.jpg

Last edited:
Imagine life/Planet earth without these, would be a chaos.... If all of them/heck even half of them disappear tomorrow.

how-popular-brands-got-their-names.png

383451.png

car-brands.jpg

And now imagine life without these... Exclude DELL IBM and honeywell. You know the difference.... No one gives a F if none of them existed. Because nobody uses them outside India. So this is the result of combined Supreme intelligence/hardwork of 1.5 billion people (20% world population) 2 for 70 years. No one will give a f if these companies listed below suddenly disappear tomorrow.

15055886_1173396072744271_7535524761682421286_n.jpg

Agreed with everything however bro, you've made a slight mistake in the second picture. You've included Toyota as an indian company. Toyota is actually a Japanese company.

So then why is india not a superpower like China that indigenously produces it's own sciences and technologies particularly in the field of defence? Perhaps it is impossible for indians to do so as the indian racial IQ is quite low whereas the Chinese racial IQ is one of the highest in the world:

For the above reason just like with the blacks, indians CAN ONLY prosper by using the means, expertise, technology and developments of the White races.
Lots of reasons. As far as IQ is concerned, it’s a sad reflection of poverty and lack of nourishment in the country. Kids get so little protein that it causes wasting and suboptimal mental development for the hordes of poor we have. I understand your need to find ways to feel good and justify your hatred, but I feel that you are bringing in too many arguments. India has benefitted a lot from the knowledge that expats bring. Whether it’s civil engineering gurus or scions coming back from Harvard and running businesses. Their contribution is profound. India is not and can’t be as efficient as China in dictating how best people and resources should be applied (perils of trying to be democratic), but the benefits are tangible.
Indian Americans are increasingly rising through the ranks even in political corridors and gaining influence, no matter how you see that, in the fullness of time that would be a great strategic asset for India.

Source please....?

What a source, a wiki article with names of 170 Indians.
There are more than 16,000 Indian origin academicians in USofA! :hitwall:

Lots of reasons. As far as IQ is concerned, it’s a sad reflection of poverty and lack of nourishment in the country. Kids get so little protein that it causes wasting and suboptimal mental development for the hordes of poor we have. I understand your need to find ways to feel good and justify your hatred, but I feel that you are bringing in too many arguments. India has benefitted a lot from the knowledge that expats bring. Whether it’s civil engineering gurus or scions coming back from Harvard and running businesses. Their contribution is profound. India is not and can’t be as efficient as China in dictating how best people and resources should be applied (perils of trying to be democratic), but the benefits are tangible.
Indian Americans are increasingly rising through the ranks even in political corridors and gaining influence, no matter how you see that, in the fullness of time that would be a great strategic asset for India.

Okay so conjectures aside, WHAT have 1.5 billion indians globally invented or created themselves that is EVEN REMOTELY comparable to the white or Far-Eastern races? By the same token of what you have said, even Sub-Saharn Afrrica has a higher standard of living than india and even the blacks in america are rising through the ranks or science, technology, economics and other prominent fields.
What a source, a wiki article with names of 170 Indians.
There are more than 16,000 Indian origin academicians in USofA! :hitwall:

Link to the evidence that confirms this?

It is hard in Pakistan to be enterprenuer and run online business, it's as simple as that.

We have no PayPal, Amazon, Ebay, and other online payment gateways which are essentials to doing business online.

Until that changes, yes, Pakistan will be behind in technology.

India, fortunately has all these tech opportunities available to them so of course they have these billionaires and CEOs not to mention the population. In Pakistan, there is a movement that wants to stop population growth not even seeing it as a massive economic growth opportunity

Why sir ?

Chhoti si baat par ban kar dete hai ek mahine ke liye , last time 1971 ka zikar kar dia to one month ki jail, patriotic indians yaha ban hi rahte hai :D:D:D
Koi baat nahi sahi baat karne wale india aur pakistan dono jagah g
ban rahte hai

The Schadenfreude on display.

I think very little of those under discussion, as they are no longer Indians, by choice. To confuse them with Indian citizens, to burn up with envy because Indian citizens seem to be getting ahead of all others, to then spend time explaining to each other that it does not really matter.....hilarious....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom