What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!............. :lol: ............15.9 million indians migrated abroad whereas 9.7 millions Chinese did the same. Here is the evidence:

You failed to quote your link in Full.

" Emigrant numbers are not always as accurate as immigrant numbers, mostly because governments are not as concerned about those who leave the country as they are about those who enter and use government-funded services or infrastructure. "

Chine certainly is NOT interested in giving the real emigration numbers. It goes against state ideology.

" Emigrant numbers are not always as accurate as immigrant numbers, mostly because governments are not as concerned about those who leave the country as they are about those who enter and use government-funded services or infrastructure. "

Chine certainly is NOT interested in giving the real emigration numbers. It goes against state ideology.

Evidence?

Source please....?

The only source I could find...
I counted notable peoples from Scholars and Alumni section of Wikipedia articles for Pakistani and Indian Americans. There were 33 Pakistanis and 170 Indians. Considering the ratio of 7:1 between Pakistani and Indians. And specifically 9:1 between Pakistani and Indian Americans. I would say Pakistanis are quite good in US, even better than Indians.

Now shut the F up and don't bring this 50 to 1 number here. Otherwise I would slap your Sanghi a** left and right.

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Dalit next time he brings 50:1 ratio, smack his a** for me please.
Tell the Indiot to shut up.

India is Super poor like in Slumdog millionaire. lol!

Even in pop culture India is seen as a sewer dump.

as an industry insider, I can tell you that there is one and ONLY one reason: indians are obedient, the board of investors want to make money while the nonindian CEOs want to take on new challenges and innovate thus naturally taking risks. board members don't like that, they want minimal risks with maximum profits. that results in an almost constant tug of war between the CEO and the board members and more often than not, the CEO wins out which the board members don't like. indian ceos on the other hand, are practically glorified project managers who will obey the dictates of the board of investors like a well trained slave. they never push back nor take risks, they never innovate nor question anyone on the board of investors. if the board says jump, indian ceo asks "how high my lord" while any other ceo will ask "what the hell for"? it is literally as simple as that.

Independent people who are not yes sir type become taxi and truck driver , cart owner selling murgh musallam , or bread butter shop . I have seen so many in america . :D

What a source, a wiki article with names of 170 Indians.
There are more than 16,000 Indian origin academicians in USofA! :hitwall:
Wikipedia only picks who deserves to be on it. And I think I've wrote notable people. Not every Sanghi living in US is notable. World works fine without most of them.

And first give me a source for 50:1 figure... Then talk.

Last edited:
The Schadenfreude on display.

I think very little of those under discussion, as they are no longer Indians, by choice. To confuse them with Indian citizens, to burn up with envy because Indian citizens seem to be getting ahead of all others, to then spend time explaining to each other that it does not really matter.....hilarious....

Very happy to see you again sir , after a long time . :D

Last edited:
Independent people who are not yes sir type become taxi and truck driver , cart owner selling murgh musallam , or bread butter shop . I have seen so many in america . :D
like this one? :lol:
PicsArt_06-30-04.38.09.jpg

So this is your source. You could've said "trust me bro". It's literally the same thing as you've posted above.

Nope it is hard to hit the engineering websites of 50 top universities and look up the faculty
Wikipedia only picks who deserves to be on it. And I think I've wrote notable people. Not every Sanghi living in US is notable. World works fine without most of them.

And first give me a source for 50:1 figure... Then talk.

Notable is a subjective term. Being a faculty on MIT or Berkeley is not subjective

It is hard in Pakistan to be enterprenuer and run online business, it's as simple as that.

We have no PayPal, Amazon, Ebay, and other online payment gateways which are essentials to doing business online.

Until that changes, yes, Pakistan will be behind in technology.

India, fortunately has all these tech opportunities available to them so of course they have these billionaires and CEOs not to mention the population. In Pakistan, there is a movement that wants to stop population growth not even seeing it as a massive economic growth opportunity

beyond a point population growth is a liability

You are giving too much credit reading comprehension skills of some folks here
Nothing wrong in being hardworking taxi or truck drivers, end of the day it is honest work to support a family

As long as they don't end like Rotterdam grooming gangs its all good

possibility of this very low in USA as here there is selective immigration

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom