What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

1- Every time you forget the fact that there are 1.5 billion Indians out there, making up 22 of worlds population. In America there are 4.5 million Indians with 5 lakh Pakistanis. So there has to be 9 Indian scholars for 1 Pakistani to equal it out.

2- You didn't post any evidence for 1:50 ratio of yours.

3- And good for Pakistanis who make 87k a years driving taxis or selling biryanis. Because they earn morn than Chinese and Bangladeshis. I didn't know driving taxis and selling biryanis would be so rewarding.

We are lumping different classes and education levels of people together.

Bangladeshi cab drivers and business owners coming here to NYC on diversity visas (having almost no formal education) are not the same as upper middle class Indian PhDs earning more than six figures, who are the majority of Indian immigrants. I have no idea of the makeup of Pakistani groups but have some idea about Indians and Bangladeshis.

Diversity Visa Bangladeshis are Mehnati, simple workaday people who can work extremely hard, I am very proud of them. They made extreme sacrifices which Lazy H1B's won't even dream of doing. Working three shifts a day, these people saved up the equivalents of a hundred thousand dollars in about two years and bought/expanded businesses. These are no-nonsense people and know family values and what counts as far as relationships.

Jackson Heights in NYC is full of Diversity visa crowd and have branches/activists of Awami League and BNP. Suits their lower education level and temperament but they are (in spite of lower income) no less successful in raising and educating their kids. Some of their kids have started their path up the city/state political ladder in NYC.

Educated Bangladeshis OTOH have no reason to earn any less money than their Indian or Pakistani counterparts whether they go onto corporate America, Govt, sector or Academia.

Educated Bangladeshis living an upper-middle class lifestyle living in Connecticut or Rhode Island won't mix or get chummy with the Jackson Heights crowd.

Ditto with people in Los Angeles' "Little Bangladesh" neighborhood and for Indians - "Little India" in Artesia, CA (SoCal) vs, their educated brethren in nearby Cerritos suburbs.

Uneducated people in these ghettos will always earn a lot less than their suburban co-nationalists living out in the suburbs.

So Indian salaries are high only because most of their people are more educated H1B's (or pretending to be as such with padded resumes).

Last edited:
We are lumping different classes and education levels of people together.

Bangladeshi cab drivers and business owners coming here to NYC on diversity visas (having almost no formal education) are not the same as upper middle class Indian PhDs earning more than six figures, who are the majority of Indian immigrants. I have no idea of the makeup of Pakistani groups but have some idea about Indians and Bangladeshis.

Diversity Visa Bangladeshis are Mehnati, simple workaday people who can work extremely hard, I am very proud of them. They made extreme sacrifices which Lazy H1B's won't even dream of doing. Working three shifts a day, these people saved up the equivalents of a hundred thousand dollars in about two years and bought/expanded businesses. These are no-nonsense people and know family values and what counts as far as relationships.

Jackson Heights in NYC is full of Diversity visa crowd and have branches/activists of Awami League and BNP. Suits their lower education level and temperament but they are (in spite of lower income) no less successful in raising and educating their kids. Some of their kids have started their path up the city/state political ladder in NYC.

Educated Bangladeshis OTOH have no reason to earn any less money than their Indian or Pakistani counterparts whether they go onto corporate America, Govt, sector or Academia.

Educated Bangladeshis living an upper-middle class lifestyle living in Connecticut or Rhode Island won't mix or get chummy with the Jackson Heights crowd.

Ditto with people in Los Angeles' "Little Bangladesh" neighborhood and for Indians - "Little India" in Artesia, CA (SoCal) vs, their educated brethren in nearby Cerritos suburbs.

Uneducated people in these ghettos will always earn a lot less than their suburban co-nationalists living out in the suburbs.

So Indian salaries are high only because most of their people are more educated H1B's (or pretending to be as such with padded resumes).
I was trying to tell him that Pakistani Americans aren't unskilled low earners as he thinks they are. In fact he thinks there is 1:50 ratio between Indian and Pakistani scholars in US. And Pakistanis only drive taxis and sell biryanis in US. He is consistently backing this ideology of his with all in one Pajeet's source of "trust me bro I've seen it".

Right now it's almost impossible for ordinary Pakistanis to get American visa unlike Indians who don't face extensive terrorism/Islamism prechecks and scrutiny.

Indian members here always forget the fact that there are 1.5 billion Indians out there. So naturally they would occupy more positions.

And as far as super intelligence of Indians is concerned, one can see Indian share in modern inventions and technology.

Indians keep forgetting the fact that they belong in South Asia, and thus share same poverty, lawlessness and ignorance. But SUPAPOWA feeling inside makes them think that they are highly developed Europeans and their knowledge and skill supersedes their SAsian counterparts ie Bangladesh and Pakistan. So we have to remind them time and time of this ugly reality.

And in the last I must tell you.. @Bilal9 you are quite famous in Indian forums particularly in D F I garbage forum.

It doesn't prove India is great or anything. It just proves "few" Indians have mastered the art of making good money and position. I don't see why pakistanis here are so salty about it. If an Indian becomes CEO of Google/Alphabet, it doesn't affect you in any shape or form.

Where is 50:1 ratio....?? Give me a source or take back your words.

And If you have better things to do than count, why the f are you still lurking here and wasting my time?

i am not here to spoon feed you

:woot: :woot: :laughcry::crazy:

You have to laugh at this this fantastic fantasy that the underachievers carry in their own mind . They roll this fantasy in their febrile mental fingers and derive orgasmic pleasure in wallowing in this delusion.
This fool actually believes this garbage invented in his own head to explain his talentless underachieving frustration.

These are life's loser's.

They can only accept their failures and not having any talent, ability, application or intelligence on blaming others.

I guess you are one of those over achieving Indians :omghaha:

And in the last I must tell you.. @Bilal9 you are quite famous in Indian forums particularly in D F I garbage forum.

Ha ha ha - proud to be (in)famous. :lol:

Thanks brother! :enjoy:

Someone has to point out reality to bhakts where they really stand on world poverty level.

There are humble "normal" non-bhakt Indians too. They aren't chest beaters and are equally disgusted by these chest-beater bhakts, just like we are.

Bhakts are the new "up and coming" social class, formerly lower middle class, newly minted H1B and first time in their family's Baap-ka zindagi - social media and internet users. These semi-educated riff-raff are behaving exactly like what happens when there is a sudden influx of money in the family - it goes to their fat uneducated heads and they start believing all kinds of Modi propaganda.

Propaganda like - India is now by dint of H1B Back-office shortcut, an "add water - instant growth" superpower. Just like puffed up Chapatis. :lol:

When in actuality, poor people in India are actually doing far worse than before, worse than sub-Saharan Africa...which is called severe non-inclusive jobless growth. These bhakt idiots simply don't care and would rather ignore this, just to trumpet Bhartiya prestige.

Anything (any excuse) is kosher approved that shows down-in-the-dumps effed up India to be better than Pakistan/Bangladesh, regardless of reality.

I could post pictures of actual Indian poverty in 2021 and how bad poor Indians in BIMARU and Eastern states are doing, but I digress. I will leave that for later. Let these bhakts keep crying.

Last edited:
You'll find "the" bangladeshi lungi in every India-related thread without fail. Here's a simple observation - how many comments you have in BD-threads, vs trolling you see in India-related thread? Answer should be clear enough.

PS> He'll start trolling again when he sees this comment.

Shut up you stupid low caste Indian, look in the mirror and if you see an Indian then yes, you are a loser.

@MODs - are these type of language allowed in the forum? I have reported this message, lets see what action is taken. Screenshot if he deletes his comment.

Screenshot 2021-12-29 at 1.47.42 AM.png

I was trying to tell him that Pakistani Americans aren't unskilled low earners as he thinks they are. In fact he thinks there is 1:50 ratio between Indian and Pakistani scholars in US. And Pakistanis only drive taxis and sell biryanis in US. He is consistently backing this ideology of his with all in one Pajeet's source of "trust me bro I've seen it".

Right now it's almost impossible for ordinary Pakistanis to get American visa unlike Indians who don't face extensive terrorism/Islamism prechecks and scrutiny.

Indian members here always forget the fact that there are 1.5 billion Indians out there. So naturally they would occupy more positions.

And as far as super intelligence of Indians is concerned, one can see Indian share in modern inventions and technology.

Indians keep forgetting the fact that they belong in South Asia, and thus share same poverty, lawlessness and ignorance. But SUPAPOWA feeling inside makes them think that they are highly developed Europeans and their knowledge and skill supersedes their SAsian counterparts ie Bangladesh and Pakistan. So we have to remind them time and time of this ugly reality.

I never said that Pakistani Americans aren't unskilled low earners. All I said that there is a 50:1 disparity in academia. you checked out the MIT website. I am not going to teach you counting.
pre-pandemic there are 200,000+ Indian foreign students and 6000 Pakistani students. the disparity starts there.

as far as terrorism scrutiny goes Pakistanis collectively earned it (fair or not)

Some others less well known

1) Sanjay Jha: GlobalFoundries

Sanjay Jha

Sanjay JhaREUTERS

• Sanjay Jha is of Indian origin and the current CEO of GlobalFoundries. It is a semiconductor maker headquartered in California in the US.
  • Before joining this firm he was the CEO of Motorola Mobility.
  • He also served as the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Qualcomm.
  • Under his guidance, the company recently expanded its business to the automotive chip market.
2) Ajay Banga: MasterCard

Ajay Banga

Ajay BangaREUTERS

• Ajaypal Singh Banga — aka Ajay Banga — is an Indian-American business executive.
  • He is the current president and CEO of MasterCard.
  • He is also a chairman of the US-India Business Council (USIBC), representing more than 300 of the largest international companies investing in India.
  • Banga has been ranked as the 6th most influential Business Person of the Year by Fortune and stands at the 40th position on the Harvard Business Review's best-performing CEOs in the world 2017 list.
3) Rakesh Kapoor: Reckitt Benckiser

Rakesh Kapoor

Rakesh KapoorREUTERS

• Rakesh Kapoor is an Indian businessman and the current CEO of Reckitt Benckiser, which is a consumer goods company headquartered in England.
  • Before becoming the CEO, he served in various roles in the company like regional sales manager and general manager.
  • Kapoor is also working on restructuring the business strategies for leading the consumer health market.
4) Adobe Systems: Shantanu Narayen

Shantanu Narayen

Shantanu NarayenREUTERS

• Shantanu Narayen is an Indian-American business executive and CEO of Adobe Systems.
  • Before becoming the CEO of the company he also served as the president and chief operating officer.
  • He is a board member of Pfizer and US-India Business Council and was named one of the world's best CEOs by Barron's magazine in 2016 and 2017.
5) Indra Nooyi: PepsiCo

Indra Nooyi, Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo

Indra NooyiREUTERS

• Indra Nooyi is an Indian-American business executive and the current Chairperson and CEO of PepsiCo.
  • She is also ranked among the World's 100 Most Powerful Women.
  • Nooyi is helping the company focus more on delivering healthier and more nutritious products to consumers.
6) Sundar Pichai: Google

Sundar Pichai

JUSTIN SULLIVAN/GETTY IMAGES

• Pichai Sundararajan, aka Sundar Pichai, is an Indian-American business executive.
  • He is currently the CEO of Google.
  • Previously, he worked in management consulting at McKinsey & Company.
  • Recently, Pichai made a strong case for the search giant's return to China, pointing out that it will help Chinese companies gain global access.
7) Satya Nadella: Microsoft

Satya Nadella

REUTERS FILE

• Satya Narayana Nadella is the current CEO of Microsoft.
  • Before becoming the CEO, Nadella was the Executive Vice-President of Microsoft's cloud and enterprise group.
  • He now aims to reshape Microsoft culture with a focus on empathy and push for the cultural shift, and largely work on Artificial Intelligence (AI).
8) Dinesh Paliwal: Harman International Industries

Dinesh

REUTERS

• Dinesh Paliwal is currently the President and CEO of Harman International Industries, which is one of the leading providers of autonomous driving compute platform and audio systems for automobiles.
  • Paliwal had earlier served as the Chairman of the US National Foreign Trade Council.
  • The acquisition of Harman by Samsung in March this year was one of the biggest deals at the intersection of the automobile and the audio industry. As CEO of Harman International Corp, Paliwal was at the forefront of this deal, which can be termed a game-changer in the industry.
  • He serves on the board of directors of Bristol-Myers Squibb and The Raytheon Company. Prior to Harman, Paliwal was president of ABB Ltd, Switzerland.
9) Rajeev Suri: Nokia

Rajeev Suri

REUTERS

• Rajeev Suri is an Indian business executive and the CEO of Nokia.
  • He is also at present the United Nations Broadband Commissioner.
  • Suri at present is trying to help Nokia re-establish its brand in the mobile phone market, as it lost its edge a few years ago due to sturdy competition from other smartphone-makers.
10) Francisco D'Souza: Cognizant

Francisco D'Souza – Cognizant

GETTY IMAGES

• D'Souza is a person of Indian origin who was born in Nairobi, Kenya.
  • He is at present the CEO of Cognizant.
  • D'Souza was also a part of the team that founded the NASDAQ-100 company in 1994.
  • He has been recently named a Fortune Businessperson of the Year for 2017.

Last edited:
i am not here to spoon feed you
50:1 baby
I never said that Pakistani Americans aren't unskilled low earners. All I said that there is a 50:1 disparity in academia. you checked out the MIT website. I am not going to teach you counting.
pre-pandemic there are 200,000+ Indian foreign students and 6000 Pakistani students. the disparity starts there.

as far as terrorism scrutiny goes Pakistanis collectively earned it (fair or not)

Ratio is not 50:1. 167000 Indian students versus 8000 Pakistanis.

I've told you the reason behind. There is 9:1 ratio between Indian and Pakistani Americans. And that gap is widening with time.
And after 9/11 its hard for Pakistanis to get admission in US or even apply for US visa.

Yes Pakistan is responsible for US arrival in Afghanistan and the resultant F up in the region.

https://pk.usembassy.gov/u-s-universities-engage-thousands-of-pakistani-students-as-interest-in-u-s-higher-education-rises/
That's a straight line result of Covid.
The trend will reassert if and when Covid is properly managed.

Because they are outstanding and competent individuals. You cannot become CEO by being easily controlled or manipulated, it's bad for business, we are talking about the highest position in multi billion corporations. The civilization achievement here though is not of India but of Western civilization.
Actually, this is a prerequisite for listed companies. All activists funds like extreme careerist, obedient people.

All activists funds like extreme careerist, obedient people.

Utterly stupid remark
Activists like CEO's that increase share value and profitable strategies from their CEO's.
Heaven help a CEO at the wrong end of activist's desire to create value.
They get booted out sharpish.
The world of CEO's is a harsh, high tempo, Blood thirsty game of thrones with regular expectation of sacrifices.
The boardroom is not for the meek obedient docile yes men.
All this obedient nonsense is moronic.
( obedient to who exactly ??)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom