What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

That is such bull. You can’t define an entire crop of CEOs by that logic. While Pichai is tame, just read about what Satya Nadella did in turning MS around, he pissed off almost everyone at MS who wanted to stick to the OS as the firm’s cash cow. As an insider, you must know how many Indian origin partners McKinsey and the top PE firms have, these organisations thrive on risk taking behaviour. Global CEOs of these firms have been indians.
Investors invest if the firm’s growing and no CEO wants to alienate the board/investors as that’s bad economics.

Lol!
So why you are not a ceo of a Fortune 500 is because you have refused the offer to being a ceo for the same reasons?
Angoor khatte hain?
another paajit bunghole triggered. 😎
200.gif

Do delusional Indians really think they own Google, Microsoft, Apple, and Facebook, Amazon, etc?

They are employees of these western companies

These turds think they own the companies 😂😂

It's the Hallmark of successful civilizations, using people to further their own success and aims, Google, Apple, Amazon it's all the same

Call it the 1%

If 1% of any society is super intelligent, for 1.4 billion slum like India that's at least 14 million people, so western society nit picks people from across the world to make their own societies successful

The rest of the 1.4 billion slum dweller's mostly live in the pits and they imagine a handful of people who escaped to the west some how means they aren't poverty struck untouchables

Ahh.... The Gangu gang once again needs a Pakistani platform to have their feel good moment... Do you creatures know why you are crawling here in the first place... Well let me remind you of the realities...
In manners or ethics, you are so insane and moraly bankrupt that no other National visits your own echo Chambers but you are so indulged in kissing each others backsides and bringing your table manners to the forum that they represents more of farms for wild and untamed beasts. Our forums are probably your first contact with civilisation so naturally you crawl out of your skins.
Bakhtoras living in Western cities even if it means sleeping under Motorway bridges in places like Southall are the last to point fingers at others. Think about it, why you keep returning to our sites even after repeatedly forced dressed in Pink sarees... Compliments of Pakistani MODs.
Exactly my point too. These Indiots are coming to a Pakistani forum to boast their achievements. Losers they are!

Pakistan has much less poverty than India does.

Go fix your poverty than talk.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!............. :lol: ............15.9 million indians migrated abroad whereas 9.7 millions Chinese did the same. Here is the evidence:

There are more Indians than Chinese in the West, because of the language barrier.

But Chinese invest more in their country than Indians do.

China is a much better country than India is.

another paajit bunghole triggered. 😎
200.gif
Is that the best you could come up with? Name calling and posting generic memes? Pick a good book and spend your time skilling up or you may end up working for a paneet or whatever you call Indians.
If I could summarise this thread - despite multiple metrics showcasing Indians doing very well outside of India, people are wasting time taking potshots at something that is clearly a success story. Pakistanis have multiple reasons to hate on India, but this thread is just a representation of runaway hatred that’s clutching at straws in justifying itself. Like most other threads, there is no civilised discussion to be had, no lessons to be shared and learnt. I am out.

Is that the best you could come up with? Name calling and posting generic memes? Pick a good book and spend your time skilling up or you may end up working for a paneet or whatever you call Indians.
If I could summarise this thread - despite multiple metrics showcasing Indians doing very well outside of India, people are wasting time taking potshots at something that is clearly a success story. Pakistanis have multiple reasons to hate on India, but this thread is just a representation of runaway hatred that’s clutching at straws in justifying itself. Like most other threads, there is no civilised discussion to be had, no lessons to be shared and learnt. I am out.

Is 4 million indians dying of covid-19 a success story too? Why didn't the indian CEOs protect and save their fellow indians?............ :azn: :

The ONLY beneficiaries of indian CEOs are the White Western Europeans that own the companies. Not indians or indian kind. If it that is not true then the indian race would have been as successful and intelligent as the White race and the Chinese.

my successes at igniting the paajit bungholes are becoming legendary! a simple one liner from me sends a paajit on a ruptured rectal rant like this! :lol:
fml-spicy.gif

Hard work

Chinese and indians work very hard
Chinese usually due to language barrier less often come to USA but indians do

Bengalis are just starting to come so you will see them in future ..pakistani nada..we cant work 9-9 for 6 days a week
Unless you are doctor but even then you will see paksitanis less in leadership role that requires alot of ambition and sacrifice

This is my view seeing things in USA directly
but why should anyone work from 9-9? This capitalist culture is ruining the lives of people...people are made to believe the more you are willing to be exploited, the better worker you are.
8 hours efficient work will do. As someone here said, we indians have this habit of A** licking and work like slaves without uttering a word....that might have also contributed to their becoming CEOs of those companies.

Is 4 million indians dying of covid-19 a success story too? Why didn't the indian CEOs protect and save their fellow indians?............ :azn: :

The ONLY beneficiaries of indian CEOs are the White Western Europeans that own the companies. Not indians or indian kind. If it that is not true then the indian race would have been as successful and intelligent as the White race and the Chinese.
Do you know the racial make-up of the board of these companies, PE/VC firms?
I don’t know if you work for a corporate or know anyone who does, it feels like you are expecting someone to tell you whether the role of a CEO is an aspirational role or not. I honestly don’t know where to begin.

Yes, they are competent, educated. I admit and I really appreciate that. The thing however is, the guys who actually own these organizations, are mostly not that qualified, yet they hire these qualified guys.

people who founded these corporations were smart. the people who owned shares in these companies are wealthy
Forget CEOs, look at the number of academics and researchers in top US schools. Most of them is dominated by Chinese and Indian professors. In my 2 years of MS, and 6 years of PhD, I'm yet to come across any Pakistani professor in Electrical and Physics department.
Indian professors outnumber Pakistani professors by 50 to 100 to 1

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom