What's new

Why Do Global Firms Prefer INDIAN CEOs ? Pakistani Reactions

Ahh.... The Gangu gang once again needs a Pakistani platform to have their feel good moment... Do you creatures know why you are crawling here in the first place... Well let me remind you of the realities...
In manners or ethics, you are so insane and moraly bankrupt that no other National visits your own echo Chambers but you are so indulged in kissing each others backsides and bringing your table manners to the forum that they represents more of farms for wild and untamed beasts. Our forums are probably your first contact with civilisation so naturally you crawl out of your skins.
Bakhtoras living in Western cities even if it means sleeping under Motorway bridges in places like Southall are the last to point fingers at others. Think about it, why you keep returning to our sites even after repeatedly forced dressed in Pink sarees... Compliments of Pakistani MODs.

The curious case of Indian CEO's...
All are US companies and based there, why no India CEO in any European conglomerate like SHELL(Dutch), BP, Allianz, VW, Daimler, TOTAL...many more.

Last edited:
Such craven idiocy marks you out as someone who is no doubt enslaved in some lowly IT job. The burning moronic idiocy places you as one of life's losers.
You think innovation has stopped because of Indian CEO's. You think boards dislike innovators so they choose Indians to stop innovation.
Pakistani's do not succeed in US UK Europe or anywhere else because they are UNTALENTED and have a hugely inflated opinion of their own paltry abilities.
People who are talented succeed in the USA. You cannot keep talent down in the States, that is why Pakistani's line up outside western embassies wanting to emigrate there.
Blaming your limited skills on Indians is just bitter bitter bile.

Innovation in India is taking off
View attachment 803065

View attachment 803067

India had a great year in terms of the number of new unicorns. It was third only to the US and China, and overtook the UK. There were 54 unicorns from India, up by a significant number of 33. The most successful unicorn from India is edtech giant Byju’s with a valuation of $21 billion. It is ranked 15th globally.

The Hurun Research Institute’s Global Unicorn Index 2021 is a ranking of the world’s start-ups founded in the 2000s, are worth at least a billion dollars, and are not listed on a public exchange. The cut-off date for the list was November 30.
oooh, looks like I've triggered your blazing bunghole and put it on fire! I can see that truth is a painful pill to swallow for ya. ;)

Forget CEOs, look at the number of academics and researchers in top US schools. Most of them is dominated by Chinese and Indian professors. In my 2 years of MS, and 6 years of PhD, I'm yet to come across any Pakistani professor in Electrical and Physics department.

I have never seen a people so proud of one of the largest brain drains in history.
Good point but there are nuances here. A lot of top jobs in India are increasingly been given to these expats, which is building a two way knowledge flow. The Chinese example is a great benchmark of how a certain percentage of the emigrated population comes back and brings expertise to catalyse local economy. The hope is that our rock stars come back to South Asia and help our economies.

It looks like a chilly evening.

I like how everyone could speak intelligently on the matter and not shy away from criticising the government or whomever they felt responsibility belongs to. Some bilingualism on display there as well.

as an industry insider, I can tell you that there is one and ONLY one reason: indians are obedient, the board of investors want to make money while the nonindian CEOs want to take on new challenges and innovate thus naturally taking risks. board members don't like that, they want minimal risks with maximum profits. that results in an almost constant tug of war between the CEO and the board members and more often than not, the CEO wins out which the board members don't like. indian ceos on the other hand, are practically glorified project managers who will obey the dictates of the board of investors like a well trained slave. they never push back nor take risks, they never innovate nor question anyone on the board of investors. if the board says jump, indian ceo asks "how high my lord" while any other ceo will ask "what the hell for"? it is literally as simple as that.
That is such bull. You can’t define an entire crop of CEOs by that logic. While Pichai is tame, just read about what Satya Nadella did in turning MS around, he pissed off almost everyone at MS who wanted to stick to the OS as the firm’s cash cow. As an insider, you must know how many Indian origin partners McKinsey and the top PE firms have, these organisations thrive on risk taking behaviour. Global CEOs of these firms have been indians.
Investors invest if the firm’s growing and no CEO wants to alienate the board/investors as that’s bad economics.
Mostly due to being Gay and subervient, they will do anything and everything to please their masters.
Lol!
So why you are not a ceo of a Fortune 500 is because you have refused the offer to being a ceo for the same reasons?
Angoor khatte hain?

Forget CEOs, look at the number of academics and researchers in top US schools. Most of them is dominated by Chinese and Indian professors. In my 2 years of MS, and 6 years of PhD, I'm yet to come across any Pakistani professor in Electrical and Physics department.
Same as far as my business school professors are concerned. Even in my class there are very few Pakistanis. I mean the bar is so much lower for Pakistanis to enter the M7 business schools (lower Gmat, accomplishments, etc.) yet a lot don’t make it, I am not sure if it’s a lack of interest or incompetence. Whether our Pakistani friends acknowledge this or not, they like us do immigrate in droves and have to find ways to move up the value chain from doing blue collared jobs.

The curious case of Indian CEO's...
All are US companies and based there, why no India CEO in any European conglomerate like SHELL(Dutch), BP, Allianz, VW, Daimler, TOTAL...many more.
Good sir, you have hit on a very good point. We must give credit to the US as a pure meritocratic economy. As Indira Nooyi once said - she could have become a ceo only in the US outside of India, for how other subtle and non subtle differences don’t exist to the same extent there as they do in most other countries.
Good sir, you have hit on a very good point. We must give credit to the US as a pure meritocratic economy. As Indira Nooyi once said - she could have become a ceo only in the US outside of India, for how other subtle and non subtle differences don’t exist to the same extent there as they do in most other countries.
Leena Nair was just made the global CEO of Chanel

Can you name even 1 scientific or technological invention by over 1.5 billion indians globally? Remember that there are MORE indians than white people in this world......... :azn:

It's a long time since a PDF thread made me laugh out loud.
Why sir ?
Aur bhai, kaafi din baad. Kaisan ho?
Chhoti si baat par ban kar dete hai ek mahine ke liye , last time 1971 ka zikar kar dia to one month ki jail, patriotic indians yaha ban hi rahte hai :D:D:D
Koi baat nahi sahi baat karne wale india aur pakistan dono jagah g
ban rahte hai

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom