What's new

Why do Afghans and Taliban HATE Pakistan & The Solution?

Nigga can you read?

We didn't perceive, they explicitly said it and admitted it multiple times.

If someone openly claims half of its territory, and is responsible for tons of terrorist attacks, what will India do?

Again! Border conflicts exist in numerous nations. What the USA, Soviet Union, and Pakistan did in Afghanistan cannot ever be justified.

justification After all that they have accomplished with numerous countries, the USA may also offer.

If someone openly claims half of its territory, and is responsible for tons of terrorist attacks,

Once more, you should inquire with your government as to why we started arming those people in 1979. Your GOOD and BAD Taliban are everything.

You all worked together to devastate a nation while expecting decent behaviour from its citizens. Is it just?

Because jealousy and namak harami runs in their blood. Now after several generations it's part of afghan DNA to first get benefits from a host country and later bite them. As a nation they can't achieve anything other than wars and tribal fights and hence proved to be the most useless people on the face of the earth.

Once more, you should inquire with your government as to why we started arming those people in 1979. Your GOOD and BAD Taliban are everything.

You all worked together to devastate a nation while expecting decent behaviour from its citizens. Is it just?
I'm not asking you, why or how, I'm asking you will you sit like a bitch and not respond? Say yes or no

Again! Border conflicts exist in numerous nations. What the USA, Soviet Union, and Pakistan did in Afghanistan cannot ever be justified.

justification After all that they have accomplished with numerous countries, the USA may also offer.
You are clueless.

Perhaps not in the case of America, but they themselves invited the Soviet Union so you can't blame the Soviet Union.

Secondly they have the blood of countless Pakistani lives on their hands, they proudly flaunted taking lives, they claimed our lands despite natives telling them no!

You'd have to be an idiot to think someone wouldn't retaliate, and guess what, they were, we retaliated and it's there for everyone to see.

I'm not asking you, why or how, I'm asking you will you sit like a bitch and not respond? Say yes or no
Cannot as expected digest against your promoted Pakistan narrative in Pakistan. Additionally, good language will originate from home.

Cannot as expected digest against your promoted Pakistan narrative in Pakistan. Additionally, good language will originate from home.
You'd be surprised what they say in Pakistan, trust me they don't promote what I'm saying right now at all, in fact they promote your narrative more but for other reasons

It’s over.
We should’ve closed the border and kept it sealed. Any potential crossing for family etc should be booked months in advance, and with permission of a police commissioner.

All movements should be traced very carefully, as Afghanistan slowly places sleeper cells within KPK, for a potential insurgency if India tries anything in Kashmir.

It is likely that IEA and the modi Govt are bedfellows, which increases the likelihood that they will act together.

The sleeper cells need to be tracked and destroyed before their plan begins.

But the longer the border crossing remain open, the more cells the Afghans will open up, and the stronger their retarded belief that they own KPK and FATA, gets.

I keep saying this, but I doubt it will happen. Crush the head of the snake when it is still small

It’s over.
We should’ve closed the border and kept it sealed. Any potential crossing for family etc should be booked months in advance, and with permission of a police commissioner.

All movements should be traced very carefully, as Afghanistan slowly places sleeper cells within KPK, for a potential insurgency if India tries anything in Kashmir.

It is likely that IEA and the modi Govt are bedfellows, which increases the likelihood that they will act together.

The sleeper cells need to be tracked and destroyed before their plan begins.

But the longer the border crossing remain open, the more cells the Afghans will open up, and the stronger their retarded belief that they own KPK and FATA, gets.

I keep saying this, but I doubt it will happen. Crush the head of the snake when it is still small
I'm glad more people are waking up to the Western threat and not only focused on the East.

The East is relatively calm because they are using non-conventional methods at the western front and internally. While they build their economy and indigenous capabilities undisrupted.

You'd be surprised what they say in Pakistan, trust me they don't promote what I'm saying right now at all, in fact they promote your narrative more but for other reasons

Seriously, now I am not in the mood to discuss anything here.

Personally, I firmly feel that Pakistan made numerous mistakes during its history. They could have handled things far better.

Regarding the present-day Afghan scenario and the TALIBAN menace, also known as TTP... primarily as a result of mistakes and policies made in Pakistan.

Just one example - Iran shared the borders with Afghanistan but they are not facing such challenges. The answer is short - They were not made blunders.

Pakistan has been too soft on the refugee issue and has been open to Afghan refugees coming inside Pakistan without due process.

That has been the issue.

The Iranians handled the issue much better. They set up refugee camps and under no circumstances allowed the Afghan refugees inside their borders.

Coming to Taliban, Pakistan/US/Middle East had to fight that front. Read up on Rajiv Gandhi’s memoirs where the Indians were wary of the Soviet threat had they made inroads towards Pakistan for warm waters. Anyways that fight had to be fought. The spill over effects could have been managed better. Post Afghan war a clean up of Afghanistan of all arms should have been done, fencing, managing refugees and drugs issue.

The TTP issue came post 9/11, again putting Pakistan on a tight rope. Pakistan had no option but to fight the WoT but again situation could have been managed better. Drone strikes, being gun for hire basically gave rise to TTP. The operation to clear these zombies was well planned out and executed. But they’re resurfacing lately due to a variety of issues.

you all going to be taken captive and will become beautiful bacha bazi dancers. mr khan is excited over this once he takes the land and some fine punjabi bacha bazis will be transported over the border in to a tent to meet some hardcore khan sahaabs. loy afghanistan

I beg to differ with the author of the video. The only solution is the MILITARY SOLUTION.

Past military solutions failed due to invasion and occupation of territory. Pak will simply have to conduct air strikes and quick raids into afghan territories in order to dismantle terrorist infrastructure.

If even myanmar and ethiopia can do it whats stopping pak?

One big reason is they have yesteryears deams about an Afghania state. KPK and FATA joing Pakistan in 1947, and with it a divided Pashtun population doesn't goes with their delusions of grandeur.

And the reason for constant bickering on Durand line demarcation and not accepting it.

When was KPK part of Afghanistan?

Abdali's reign (1747 – 1772) was temporarily interrupted when the Marathas invaded in the early 1750s, but he succeeded in regaining control over KP in 1761. The province remained a part of Afghanistan, which had been established as the first Pathan state by Ahmad Shah Abdali, till its conquest by the Sikhs in 1818.

Did Afghanistan gave land to Pakistan?

Established towards the close of the British–Russian "Great Game", the resulting line established Afghanistan as a buffer zone between British and Russian interests in the region. The line, as slightly modified by the Anglo-Afghan Treaty of 1919, was inherited by Pakistan in 1947, following its independence.

Last edited:
Afghani don't like fellow afghani like tajik, hazara, pashtun etc don't like each other so they are not going to like anyone else either.

No one here have the intellectual capacity to ask what we may have done to them to make them hate us so much. The below avg iq response is given by everyone, they hate us because they r bad, evil, dumb etc. No one actually even tends to see if our colonial establishment, which happily kills its own citizens, destroys its own peace, economy and society on orders of white master, may have something to do with it. Imagine how these colonial agents treat afghans when they treat own country like sh**.

Back
Top Bottom