What's new

Why do Afghans and Taliban HATE Pakistan & The Solution?

Is it true that the free Kashmiris removed them from Kashmir bar a few that had been born and bred there ?

it seems punjabis are daal khors and afghan is warrior that eats meat only. ever heard of this?
Yes, tbh I'm surprised so many people here are generally clueless to the history and politics.

Pakistan has kept people blindfolded on the relationship with Afghanistan where some rètards literally call themselves evil and believe they were hurting Afghans 💀

They cucked their own population but I guess it was for a good reason, keep any ethnic tensions down while establishment deals with it covertly

i think so he is. any way in azad kashmir the pathaan shop owner will ripp off other ehinicities but his own he drops the price.
Well I hope we did - keep those namak haramis out.

But I'm not sure

The Afghan Diaspora in the West clearly articulate their issue with Pakistan and the Pakistanees, are these issues genuine and what is the Solution to Terrorism from Afghan soil.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Diaspora is a very different animal from the current afghan regime.Diaspora represent previous regimes that hate pakistans existence.
You have to understand the dynamics of each to understand and act accordingly.
IEA is not an anti pakistan group unlike its predecessors however they want to develop influence in pakistan esp in regions next to borders which erdaictaes the need of having a fence. Pretty much how it was before which doesnt sit in pakistans calculus anymore..
I have heard (read) that Afghans like Indians.
You have no idea the sh!t they say about you behind your back

In short, Afghanistan lays claims to areas of Pakistan including Balochistan, and Pakhtunkwa, which they label as "Loy Afghanistan"

They want that part of the land due to resources and access to the sea, but also because there's a cultural hate rooting back cenutires against Panjabis due to the Sikh wars, but they also view all Indic ethnicities as "Panjabi", so there's an inherent racial element to it.

On top of all of this, Afghan rulers spent a lot of time spreading propaganda about how it is their God given duty to destroy Pakistan and how they must do it at all costs. Hence even today they destroyed their country in the process but still want to destroy Pakistan.

View attachment 912083View attachment 912084View attachment 912085

They named entire areas in Afghanistan after these separatist blocks of Pakistan. Supported a lot of militancy.

View attachment 912088View attachment 912089
Or as I like to say, Afghans played stupid games and won stupid prizes.
Their current situation is 100% their doing. Had they simply accepted the existence of Pakistan, they would not be in the situation they are in.
Legit, Pakistan has treated Afghans with kid gloves from day one. Had India did even 1% of what Afghans did, we would have nuked India by now.

You have to understand the dynamics of each to understand and act accordingly.
IEA is not an anti pakistan group unlike its predecessors however they want to develop influence in pakistan esp in regions next to borders which erdaictaes the need of having a fence. Pretty much how it was before which doesnt sit in pakistans calculus anymore..
Nope, they are anti-Pakistan but they also see challenging Pakistan is close to impossible in a conventional or abrupt manner.

They want to build strategic depth in border areas on our side so they can initiate insurgencies and support them at will.

Pakistan must never allow them to have any depth, fencing and perhaps a wall similar to Turkey's is needed - but with easy travel for families. Security checks, and surveillance, and monitoring the area should always happen.

Or as I like to say, Afghans played stupid games and won stupid prizes.
Their current situation is 100% their doing. Had they simply accepted the existence of Pakistan, they would not be in the situation they are in.
Legit, Pakistan has treated Afghans with kid gloves from day one. Had India did even 1% of what Afghans did, we would have nuked India by now.
It's time Pakistan follows this formula more strictly.

cR5NFH1__400x400.jpg

We have only shown restraint against Afghans because of the Pashtun ethnic connection, if they were any other ethnicity on God they would have been brutalised but Pakistan had/has a soft spot for them

they never mess around in iran there they get treated like dogs literally those iranis shoot them for fun.
Bro Iran burns them alive, there are videos online, and Turkey strips them naked and makes them crawl in the snow.

they blame pakistan for the mess afghanistan is in. basically the belief is in 70s afghanistan was peaceful and prospering until pak army and politicians decided to support mujadeen against ussr and push Afghanistan into stone age.

but i dont hear curses towards saudis arabs who also supported mujadeen.

Nope, they are anti-Pakistan but they also see challenging Pakistan is close to impossible in a conventional or abrupt manner.

They want to build strategic depth in border areas on our side so they can initiate insurgencies and support them at will.

Pakistan must never allow them to have any depth, fencing and perhaps a wall similar to Turkey's is needed - but with easy travel for families. Security checks, and surveillance, and monitoring the area should always happen.
They didn't do any anti pakistan act like you claim between 1996 and 2001. It was purely our fault if we didn't have fence back then.

Strategic depth..yes they will. Thats a natural outcome to expect from their background.Pakistan would do the same ffom its own side. It doesn't necessarily take countries towards a conflict.. more of a situation Pakistan has with Iran. The gun and drug culture that came was a result of poor controls not a conspiracy.And when it becomes unmanageable its spills of to urban areas..

Last edited:
They didn't do any anti pakistan act like you claim between 1996 and 2001. It was purely our fault if we didn't have fence back then.

Strategic depth..yes they will. Thats a natural outcome to expect from their background.Pakistan would do the same ffom its own side. It doesn't necessarily take countries towards a conflict.. more of a situation Pakistan has with Iran. The gun and drug culture that came was a result of poor controls not a conspiracy.And when it becomes unmanageable its spills of to urban areas..
I fail to see how it's similar to Iran's situation?

Taliban has long-term plans of building sleeper cells and support bases in KP/Balochistan (historical land claimed by all Afghans) in goes to ignite an insurgency they can support in the future.

Does Iran have similar plans for Balochistan? I do not think so, maybe just destabilisation at most.

Well it is simple

In the Afghan mind it goes like this:

Porkis are all dal khor kaliya hindu de aulaad hera mandi de aulaads. Balochistan and KP is loy afghanistan. we will kill all dalkhor ponjapis and conquer our land back and kill the dal khor punjabi hera mandi di aulad.

Back
Top Bottom