What's new

Indian Sikh Community Asks Pakistan For Help

Muslims have enough Sikh blood on their hands too. So lets move on. Hinduvta is a joint threat to the entire region. And all who want to join hands to fight this fascism should be welcomed.

A lot of sikhs lost life in partition . There is no love for pakistan in sikh community .
There's absolute exploitation in East Punjab.
Sikhs are majority in our punjab . They are staunch indian .

they have got so much Muslim blood on there hands it will be so wrong of us to change this current miserable state they are in. They are looking at there total extinction in india of there state and race , good they have really earned this -

The country that you reside in has killed more Muslims than Sikh.......just putting it out there.

Help yourself first

i dont think you understand how logistics of this works..,

POF will have surplus small arm available as the new generation of rifles are brought in... so instead of sitting in a warehouse sell to freedom fighters in India.

so Pakistan $ reserves go up... India loses more men, material and mental health.

Good no?..
No we are not. But atleast the discrimination faced by minorities in India isn't constitutional or ingrained in governance system.

what load of nonsense
They are staunch indian .

but they are anti RSS hindu
they have got so much Muslim blood on there hands it will be so wrong of us to change this current miserable state they are in. They are looking at there total extinction in india of there state and race , good they have really earned this -

Keep in mind the sikhs were incited by the hindu leader ship to attack muslims.

Hindus were enraged at partition plan and want to vent their anger by spilling blood of muslims... blood soaked trains came from india, with many women and girls raped.

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 10.16.20 AM.png

Last edited:
think they've paid the kaffara, it's time to help them.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The country that you reside in has killed more Muslims than Sikh.......just putting it out there.

I’m not sure my friend who you are describing about we killed in Pakistan that can beat or come even close to these Punjabi Sikhs crimes against east punjabis Muslim inhabitants! they no longer exist there al killed and gone and still Sikhs soldiers continue now in IOK killings I’m in no hurry to offer Sikhs anything. They made there bed they must now lat lay in it

I’m not sure my friend who you are describing about we killed in Pakistan that can beat or come even close to these Punjabi Sikhs crimes against east punjabis Muslim inhabitants! they no longer exist there al killed and gone and still Sikhs soldiers continue now in IOK killings I’m in no hurry to offer Sikhs anything. They made there bed they must now lat lay in it
There are 20 crore muslims in india , how many hindus and sikhs in pakistan ?
View attachment 781009

in war.. your enemy's enemy is your asset.

Forget war and enemy , your biggest enemy is your bad financial condition ,give your country time to come out of this bad state of economy . War will destroy beyond repair .

Last edited:
There are 20 crore muslims in india , how many hindus and sikhs in pakistan ?

Forget war and enemy , your biggest enemy is your bad financial condition ,give your country time to come out of this bad state of economy . War will destroy beyond repair .

we didn’t kill far enough compared to your savagery behaviour.

congratulations on your core Muslims they are after all Indians. Where did you expect them leave to ?

Add substance to the post and details regarding video. Not everyone understands regional language. Thread as such will be deleted in future. Choose relevant section as well.

Regards,

You have 🇬🇧 flag on display on your profile, its them i am referring to.

A lot of Sikhs and Muslims were killed by each other, but majority helped each other, we were brothers before partition and lived together peacefully, you know who didn’t like this….
my great grandfather was saved by his Sikh best friends family during partition, Sikhs had come to kill Muslims in a village in Amritsar where my grandfather who was a baby at the time and great grandfather were living, the Sikh family hid them and eventually took them to the border and into Pakistan.

I believed ones who realized their mistakes genuinely should be helped.
Specially the ones living overseas,never lived in India and done anything against pakistan and striving for khalistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom