What's new

Why did not a single country back India when forced to surrender Galwan Valley?

He can always tweet to the Indian health minister and beg for a medical visa if the burn gets terrible.

I am willing to send you a sandwich, my poor hungry little indian friend. And you're welcome.

I am willing to send you a sandwich, my poor hungry little indian friend. And you're welcome.
I don't think there is a visa for domestic servants who want to work as cooks in Indian households. But you can tweet the apt Minister and ask. Why just sandwich? What else can you cook? Beef?

I don't think there is a visa for domestic servants who want to work as cooks in Indian households. But you can tweet the apt Minister and ask. Why just sandwich? What else can you cook? Beef?

My little indian friend, I feel your hunger through your words. I agree a sandwich is too rich for your depleted digestive tract, therefore I will send you a dollar, and you may feed your family. And your welcome.

Obviously like mother India, the dirty so and so.

And yet you’re the one that’s bleeding...
I’m sure we can find you some counseling you “power bottom” you lol

He can always tweet to the Indian health minister and beg for a medical visa if the burn gets terrible.

That would only take care of the physical burn, not the trauma

have some compassion bro!
This is a physical and emotional burn case

Thousands of years of slavery have left scars on your body and even your soul, my sincere condolences, my little indian friend.

Thousands of years of slavery have left scars on your body and even your soul, my sincere condolences, my little indian friend.

@Jackdaws i sense the healing process for this one is going to be long and arduous.

should we put the mercy rule in order? It’s painful to watch him grovel lol

What exactly is your deranged obsession with medicines and other people's backsides?

Do you want to abuse people in a healthcare setting specifically?

Are you perhaps one of those guys who got booked for raping someone in a covid quarantine centre?

@Jackdaws i sense the healing process for this one is going to be long and arduous.

should we put the mercy rule in order? It’s painful to watch him grovel lol

Mother india always assumes the position,.

What exactly is your deranged obsession with medicines and other people's backsides?

Do you want to abuse people in a healthcare setting specifically?

Are you perhaps one of those guys who got booked for raping someone in a covid quarantine centre?

Freudian slip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom