What's new

Why did not a single country back India when forced to surrender Galwan Valley?

Pakistan sure was, since IVC, for the most part of your history, you were ruled by foreign invaders and their offsprings. ...

You know where this majestic building is and who built it?

trumps2melaniapti-1582552195.jpg

Better learn your defeated history and stay in your auqaat.

India got a beating from Pakistan last year and received another from China today. I wonder who's next in line?

Guess which cuck got his geography wrong? Where did your Pashtuns, Khilji, Baluch overlords come from? Oh wait you are one of those clowns who thinks Pak = panjab and all panjabis are like your balay balay clowns.
ermm Pashtuns from Afghanistan, Baluch have Persian ancestry, Khiljis are Turko Mongols. And no, I don't think Pak = Punjab, dominated by Punjabis for sure, but I don't think too much apart from how you dwell in such an arid desert like region.

Stfu always getting your arse handed by a country 10 times smaller and pulling out the 71 bati from your behind. As for your media yeah consume it as comic material once a while on social media.. bunch of shouting cucks like yourselves winning wars in their freaking studios.
haha can't have a discussion without you throwing a fit. It doesn't matter what times smaller you are. See Taliban are a bunch of gun wielding yahoos, the Americans with their flashy weapons couldn't win against them. Now imagine what a full fledge state with air crafts and a trained army can do. It's nothing surprising how you "survived" despite the comparatively smaller size, we never intended to invade and take control of you.

Neither did the Chinese. It was a brawl, not a combat with guns. It's not like LOC where we are constantly firing at each other.
its a border not a downtown area of any city . they butcherd your soldiers and you dont even fire a bullet .
just app bann lol

India got a beating from Pakistan last year and received another from China today. I wonder who's next in line?
Certainly not in Pakistan. And what's the point of pointing me Taj Mahal? lol
It's in India and we make money off displaying it. Earns around $10million a year, probably will break even the upkeep.

its a border not a downtown area of any city . they butcherd your soldiers and you dont even fire a bullet .
just app bann lol
They didn't go down without a fight. Ask Chinese who declared and then "not declare" the casualties. Again, it's not about who killed more. It's about honoring them. Some pathetic countries don't honor them. Besides, it's not my fault China don't value your market much. App ban surely is a nice step see what happened since around the world.

They didn't go down without a fight. Ask Chinese who declared and then "not declare" the casualties. Again, it's not about who killed more. It's about honoring them. Some pathetic countries don't honor them. Besides, it's not my fault China don't value your market much. App ban surely is a nice step see what happened since around the world.
you honored them by banning Chinese apps?
did you honor them by kicking out PLA from galwan?

Certainly not in Pakistan. And what's the point of pointing me Taj Mahal? lol
It's in India and we make money off displaying it. Earns around $10million a year, probably will break even the upkeep.

Dirty indians were ruled for millennia, because that is their natural state.

Lol.
images (65).jpeg

Simply because you look at this picture and think about thousands of years of Hindu rule of Pakistan and cry doesn't mean we are not proud of Taj Mahal. Mughals had nothing to do with Pakistan.

The issues are not over yet have they? Besides, we didn't just give away land as you did in Shaksgam valley just because the Chinese demanded it.
Did they get anything in return?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom