What's new

Why did not a single country back India when forced to surrender Galwan Valley?

Mother india always assumes the position,.

Freudian slip.
Backwards nation of tribals who haven't evolved mentally beyond their elephant riding ancestors. Hence they can't get the obscenities out of their system and every day is rape-a-14-year-old-somewhere-new day.

Pakistan is lucky to have evolved socially and societally at the right moment in history, otherwise we'd also just be a mob of ignorants masquerading as a civilized nation.

The Indians are lucky the Muslims were so lenient on them and took pity on their backwards practices and allowed their preservation for some weird posterity perhaps (barbaric practices which still exist in the Indian hinterlands to this day btw).

Imagine if the Spanish had colonised India instead of the mughals or British. Cortez would have massacred every last one of them.

What exactly is your deranged obsession with medicines and other people's backsides?

Do you want to abuse people in a healthcare setting specifically?

Are you perhaps one of those guys who got booked for raping someone in a covid quarantine centre?

Here comes the donkey ridden cavalry to the rescue!

perhaps giving the rape obsessed compatriot of yours a little schooling so he Knows his place and choice of words when referring to what we consider our motherland.

Can’t be bothered about the rest of your nonsense.

Here comes the donkey ridden cavalry to the rescue!

perhaps giving the rape obsessed compatriot of yours a little schooling so he Knows his place and choice of words when referring to what we consider our motherland.

Can’t be bothered about the rest of your nonsense.
You disgust me. You personally - out of everyone I have ever engaged with on this forum - are physically and mentally repulsive and a complete anathema to all things civilised and rational. You do not deserve to be classed as a human being or even share pleasantries with me. Do not even dare engage with me or consider yourself capable of any form of discourse with me. In truth, I would not waste my effort with you specifically - out of all the filth that inhabits this realm - for a moment longer than is necessary to simply smite you from the face of creation and leave a smouldering pile of ash in your stead.

You disgust me. You personally - out of everyone I have ever engaged with on this forum - are physically and mentally repulsive and a complete anathema to all things civilised and rational. You do not deserve to be classed as a human being or even share pleasantries with me. Do not even dare engage with me or consider yourself capable of any form of discourse with me. In truth, I would not waste my effort with you specifically - out of all the filth that inhabits this realm - for a moment longer than is necessary to simply smite you from the face of creation and leave a smouldering pile of ash in your stead.

You showed that veggie, that was brutal.

yikes so triggered and almost Shakespearean with your threats. What’s next? Dance fighting?
I’m so hurt by your words that I’ll just continue living my life lol

Last edited:
Yes. For cheerleaders on PDF. So why exactly are they waiting to capture Ladakh or Arunachal pradesh? Are they waiting for your cheerleading routine to start?
This a stupid question you know... They are searching for their missing ......

@Jackdaws i sense the healing process for this one is going to be long and arduous.

should we put the mercy rule in order? It’s painful to watch him grovel lol
Groveling is his natural state of being. Can't do much about it.

Imagine if the Spanish had colonised India instead of the mughals or British. Cortez would have massacred every last one of them.
Definitely ... India would probably not even be the world's second largest country had it been under Spanish rule. Indian culture would have likely been wiped out too given what the Spaniards did to the Aztecs and other Native American tribes.

The Indians have already lost the battle before it started.
EdwXzrRU0AAxB8v

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom