What's new

Why China Will Lose the War It is Planning

Please consider this as a computer game. And you would feel better to discuss as many scenarios as you want.

this article clearly is lacking common sense. why would china invade japan - a country has almost 0 natural resource, with a big population, very little arable land. not to mention vocanos and earthquakes. what would china gain by invading japan?

lets be honest. would US intervene militarily if in all unlikelyhood china goes totally insane and invades japan? no. absolutely not.

i dont care what the US says and their "defence pact". the US would aid japan with information and logistic support, some useless symbolic sanctions against china and thats it. it will not get involved directly. why? the answer is simple: US CANNOT win a war against china close to the chinese mainland.

the US didnt attack china in the korean war and vietnam war when the US military was much more powerful than china. china didnt even have nukes during the korean war yet US wouldnt attack chinese soil. why would US aid japan and attack china now when the gaps of the two militarys has narrowed significantly?

to possibly win a war against china, the US needs to attack and bomb chinese mainland, that would invite china to bomb US mainland. then it would lead to a nuclear war. thats never gonna happen.

Last edited:
They (Chinese) will see themselves as the winner and anyone who opposes them exterminated and their opponent's culture and heritage wiped out and replaced with "dragon" culture.

But my knee and hands are NOT built for kowtowing.

Oh look at this Chicom trying to paint me as a dumbass. Well I guess all Chicoms are like that - they paint themselves as the "all-knowing" while everyone else is a dumbass.

But I guess this is the norm of the Chinese since the Zhou Dynasty - looking down at everyone and think themselves as "sons of heaven" like as if that is true. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Oh we dont look down on everyone, just pinoys really, they are even confused about their own identity, when you look yourself in the mirror, do you see Hispanic? american? pacific islander? have you figured out yet?

Oh we dont look down on everyone, just pinoys really, they are even confused about their own identity, when you look yourself in the mirror, do you see Hispanic? american? pacific islander? have you figured out yet?

They are Asian Islanders. Same as Japanese, Taiwanese, Indonesians, Bruneians and to an extent Malaysians.

this article clearly is lacking common sense. why would china invade japan - a country has almost 0 natural resource and a big population, very little arable land. not to mention vocanos and earthquakes. what would china gain by invading japan?

It's likely the target is Taiwan, and Japan is the protector of Taiwan, in their turn, US is the protector of Japan. So what will you call about Senkaku island? why?

lets be honest. would US intervene militarily if in all unlikelyhood china goes totally insane invades japan? no. absolutely not.

i dont care what the US says and their "defence pact". the US would aid japan with information and logistic support, some useless symbolic sanctions against china and thats it. it will not get involved directly. why? the answer is simple: US CANNOT win a war against china close to the chinese mainland.

that is your assuming, there're hundreds way the war could proceed.

the US didnt attack china in the korean war and vietnam war ( there's no direct confrontation between two in Vietnam War ) when the US military was much more powerful than china. china didnt even have nukes during the korean war yet US wouldnt attack chinese soil. why would US aid japan and attack china now when the gaps of the two militarys has narrowed significantly?

to possibly win a war against china, the US needs to attack and bomb chinese mainland, that would invite china to bomb US mainland. then it would lead to a nuclear war. thats never gonna happen.

We wish this never happen, but that doesn't mean it never happen in real. And military leaders from both sides must calculated the worst cases.

Hmm let's see. Oh I did look at myself in the mirror and I see a human being that can adopt whatever culture given to us. :cheesy::cheesy:

What about your lot? Since you give too much praise about Chinese culture, maybe you are an ancient relic unable to cope or adopt cultures, making your obsolete and must be disposed.

Bigotry begets bigotry. Tit-for-tat. :devil:

this article clearly is lacking common sense. why would china invade japan - a country has almost 0 natural resource and a big population, very little arable land. not to mention vocanos and earthquakes. what would china gain by invading japan?

It's likely the target is Taiwan, and Japan is the protector of Taiwan, in their turn, US is the protector of Japan. So what will you call about Senkaku island? why?

lets be honest. would US intervene militarily if in all unlikelyhood china goes totally insane invades japan? no. absolutely not.

that is your assuming, there're hundreds way the war could proceed.

the US didnt attack china in the korean war and vietnam war ( there's no direct confrontation between two in Vietnam War ) when the US military was much more powerful than china. china didnt even have nukes during the korean war yet US wouldnt attack chinese soil. why would US aid japan and attack china now when the gaps of the two militarys has narrowed significantly?

We wish this never happen, but that doesn't mean it never happen in real. And military leaders from both sides must calculated the worst cases.
japan doesnt have a military. it cannot protect anyone. it needs US approval on everything, including foreign policys and diplomatics.

Hmm let's see. Oh I did look at myself in the mirror and I see a human being that can adopt whatever culture given to us. :cheesy::cheesy:

What about your lot? Since you give too much praise about Chinese culture, maybe you are an ancient relic unable to cope or adopt cultures, making your obsolete and must be disposed.

Bigotry begets bigotry. Tit-for-tat.

you sure adopted pretty quickly, i bet it was either that or being shot LOL

you are saying you are used to being colonized , not saying theres anything wrong with that, maybe someday we will give you some Chinese culture ourselves.

and by obsolete, could be, depends on how you measure it, but Chinese culture looks pretty strong from where im sitting LOL

It is written by policy analysts that would want to see greater destabilization in East Asia. Sans sensationalist journalism, one knows how hard both Japan and China are trying to maintain balance and harmony in East Asia , despite tense political and geostrategic constraints.

Yes indeed. People read too much into rhetoric & attempt to write history before it occurs, hehehe. Even some people talk about the Silk Road project is shut to Japan out, but the truth is, there are murmurs at municipal level in future to invite Japan to ship their goods across the Yellow Sea, & utilize ports linking the Silk Road to send goods into Central Asia. The cost & time savings will be substantial for the biz. So you tell me, how can we fail if we keep our wits about us. :D

I must remind you guys that we should focus on how they deal with the war situation? Not who trigger the war, or the cause of conflict...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom