What's new

Why China Will Lose the War It is Planning

So please explain me the how China will defend against SCS countries combined. And you said there are many reason they won't come together but let me tell there is no need for many reason but just one reason will being then all together . Which is their survivability ! Simple but very intense don't you think ?

.................I don't really have an answer to the how will China defend against SCS countries combined. I have never been asked that, ever.

It is written by policy analysts that would want to see greater destabilization in East Asia. Sans sensationalist journalism, one knows how hard both Japan and China are trying to maintain balance and harmony in East Asia , despite tense political and geostrategic constraints.

There is a very hard core and very influential group in USA known as the neocons that never misses any opportunity to find enemies or to create them actually. Give them reasons and they will be very happy to create a situation to eliminate you.

They have plenty of experience and they are very good at it as current events in Europe show and I could bring a lot of examples of that, but that's another topic.

.................I don't really have an answer to the how will China defend against SCS countries combined. I have never been asked that, ever.
There is no answer when most of them are friends with Russians and Indians as well.

There is a very hard core and very influential group in USA known as the neocons that never misses any opportunity to find enemies or to create them actually. Give them reasons and they will be very happy to create a situation to eliminate you.

They have plenty of experience and they are very good at it as current events in Europe show and I could bring a lot of examples of that, but that's another topic.

Yes, I know about the Neocons, and it was their foolish visage to go into Iraq, and the failure that has been American policy in Iraq is their legacy. I hope that the United States Government learns from past foibles in foreign expeditions. It is best to reinforce calm in the SCS Region. It is as one PDF member once pointed it as, "powder keg" situation.

This is dangerous. For all of us.

If you want to talk about fishermen, what country has extensibly used fishermen as a tool to promote those claims as a pseudo arm of the chinese coast guard? We all know.

How many times chinese fishing boats hit, sank, etc PH and Viet boats? Many times.

You say that PH should not have detained chinese fishermen that were poaching endangered species on waters and reefs close to PH? And how many times the chinese coast guard detained PH and VN fishing boats? Far more as the records show, we all know that.

Regarding the Senkakus, I knew you were going to say that it was because the Japanese government bought it from the private owners, but why did they do that? As you very well know, the private owners were going to sell the islands to that very radical governor of Tokyo I think it was, @Nihonjin1051 can give us the details. That guy had very radical plans for the islands, he wanted to actually used them and build there, so in order to prevent that from happening and in order to not upset the status quo, the Japanese government nationalized the islands, actually to protect the status quo and keep harmony with china, they had no other option, but china instead used that to escalate the situation and create an actual conflict that could easily get out of hand.

You guys are making excuses, the record speaks clearly enough, you get blamed because of your actions and those actions are your own decisions so you have to accept responsibility for the consequences of those actions.

Cheers.
None of the stuff you said were true. Fishermen had always been freely fishing in SCS, even in dispute area if no party try to make an arrest. An arrest is a show of force, a declaration of sovereignty. What the Philippines did is exactly that, fleshing their muscle, trying to establish sovereignty in dispute area. When they detain our fishermen in non dispute area, you see our action? Nothing. We even encourage them to do that.

The answer is zero. No fishing boats were sank if they conduct normal activity. It is only sank when they attempt to threaten our control area.

We made no arrests in Spratly Island. Go back and check facts.

It is laughable that you even attempt to make Japan as a responsible player by buying up that nonsense. First and foremost, Japan can deny his attempt to buy the island. There are multiple ways they can do that. Ask another citizens to buy the island. Hello? Who are they try to kid by nationalizing a dispute area and thinking everything will be okay with us?

Our action had always been fair and square. If they want to escalate, we will obligate. If they want to settle peacefully, we will do so. That is our peaceful model for our rise.

Yes, I know about the Neocons, and it was their foolish visage to go into Iraq, and the failure that has been American policy in Iraq is their legacy. I hope that the United States Government learns from past foibles in foreign expeditions. It is best to reinforce calm in the SCS Region. It is as one PDF member once pointed it as, "powder keg" situation.

This is dangerous. For all of us.

To say that those people are dangerous is an understatement. They have a lot of power and they have their people in key positions, including now. They are able to create and push policy.

It is indeed a powder keg situation.

None of the stuff you said were true. Fishermen had always been freely fishing in SCS, even in dispute area if no party try to make an arrest. An arrest is a show of force, a declaration of sovereignty. What the Philippines did is exactly that, fleshing their muscle, trying to establish sovereignty in dispute area. When they detain our fishermen in non dispute area, you see our action? Nothing. We even encourage them to do that.

The answer is zero. No fishing boats were sank if they conduct normal activity. It is only sank when they attempt to threaten our control area.

It is laughable that you even attempt to make Japan as a responsible player by buying up that nonsense. First and foremost, Japan can deny his attempt to buy the island. There are multiple ways they can do that. Ask another citizens to buy the island. Hello? Who are they try to kid by nationalizing a dispute area and thinking everything will be okay with us?

Our action had always been fair and square. If they want to escalate, we will obligate. If they want to settle peacefully, we will do so. That is our peaceful model for our rise.

Modus Vivendi. It is the only solution. Else the entire region will Balkanize.

Feel free to self delude yourself, your statements don't match the historical record, China has detained Viet fishermen dozens of times, make a google search. Viet and PH boats had been fired at, sunk, etc, etc. Again, historical fact, read the news, check on google, no need to believe me. I would think that you are smart enough not to believe your own propaganda and to know the difference between facts and propaganda, but what do I know?

What I said about why the Japanese had to nationalize the islands is public record, anybody can check that. You saying is not true doesn't change reality or the historical record my friend.

Case close for me, I need to go. Cheers, as least we are having a good discussion, that was the idea about posting the article.

Modus Vivendi requires 2 to tango. We'll have to see, but doesn't look good.

Respect is the key ingredient of Modus Vivendi. You have to respect others and their legitimate possessions and interests.

Last edited:
Since when did it become free to fish in that sea area when fishermen are intercepted by Chinese coast guard ship and warned, forcing to turn around?

From the description of being free to fish on that sea, it is one sided because it is the Chinese fishermen who are FREE (with guarantee courtesy of the Chinese coast guard) to fish there while others are warned and threatened. Everything the Chinese members say here are one-sided - pro-China side.

From the looks of the situation, this Latin line is no longer valid considering the man-made islands in that sea area.

Since when did it become free to fish in that sea area when fishermen are intercepted by Chinese coast guard ship and warned, forcing to turn around?

From the description of being free to fish on that sea, it is one sided because it is the Chinese fishermen who are FREE (with guarantee courtesy of the Chinese coast guard) to fish there while others are warned and threatened. Everything the Chinese members say here are one-sided - pro-China side.

From the looks of the situation, this Latin line is no longer valid considering the man-made islands in that sea area.

Its not one sided, your country even shot a Taiwanese fisherman who was trying to flee.

Chinese coast guard needs to guarantee the safety of Chinese fisherman, period.

Our coastguard's duty is enforce our rights in our territorial waters.

Its not one sided, your country even shot a Taiwanese fisherman who was trying to flee.

Chinese coast guard needs to guarantee the safety of Chinese fisherman, period.

Our coastguard's duty is enforce our rights in our territorial waters.

And what did China do when a South Korean coast guard shoot a Chinese fisherman?

And don't you dare spit back at my face that my question is off-topic. You mentioned shooting fishermen, I spit it back.

And what did China do when a South Korean coast guard shoot a Chinese fisherman?

And don't you dare spit back at my face that my question is off-topic. You mentioned shooting fishermen, I spit it back.

lol what is the logic here, what are you trying to say when you brought up Koreans shooting Chinese fisherman?

exactly why we need to send more Chinese coast guards to protect our fisherman?right? since Chinese fisherman always get picked on

one Chinese front organisation conducted a poll on Australian attitudes to the ANZUS treaty and a Chinese attack on Japan.
The link point to a poll done by,
Australia China Relations Institute | University of Technology, Sydney

The Australia-China Relations Institute (ACRI) is an independent, nonpartisan, research think tank established by the University of Technology, Sydney.

ACRI focuses uniquely on the Australia-China Relationship; this distinguishes it from China Studies Centres.

Our ambition is to be a globally leading institute that combines a new and fresh multidisciplinary research and engagement based on a positive and optimistic view of Australia-China relations.

ACRI will use the latest in technology and Big Data science to illuminate and explore the Australia-China relationship.
I wonder whether it is University of Technology, Sydney or it's Australia-China Relations Institute a Chinese government front organization? o_O

lol what is the logic here, what are you trying to say when you brought up Koreans shooting Chinese fisherman?

exactly why we need to send more Chinese coast guards to protect our fisherman?right? since Chinese fisherman always get picked on

The logic here if your head cannot comprehend it is that you flex your political, military and economic arm when an weak nation is involved but when countries like South Korea gets involved, what does your government do?

Sanction South Korea? Send in the Chinese coast guard over the sea near South Korea?

But nothing happened in that news.

The hypocrisy in the Chinese government is too damn high.

The logic here if your head cannot comprehend it is that you flex your political, military and economic arm when an weak nation is involved but when countries like South Korea gets involved, what does your government do?

Sanction South Korea? Send in the Chinese coast guard over the sea near South Korea?

But nothing happened in that news.

The hypocrisy in the Chinese government is too damn high.

hahaha, the Chinese fisherman shot by Korean coast guards were fishing in Korean waters, not disputed waters, not Chinese water, and that's when those fisher man tried to attack the korean coast guards with knives and bear bottles.

unlike cowardly Filipino who shot fisherman in the back while they are trying to flee. cowards are cowards, shooting unarmed fisherman, we should send more ship to SCS to evict all illegal Filipino fisherman!

dont cowardly shoot fisherman next time, when you see the PLAN in SCS, send out your navy lets have a match navy to navy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom