What's new

Why China will chose India over Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are living in yr delutional world if u think the world second largest econonmy has nothing to offer to india the world number 11th.

dude why are you getting angry? chillax dawg,

why do you even bother to respond and read it if it bother you so much?

no one force you to respond to them if it that bad. chillax!!!

To be fair to Pakistanis i can see Why there is so much brother brother talk about China from PDF members.

They are the only MAJOR power that leans towards Pakistan over India.

Russia America France & UK are either neutral or very much towards India.

It would leaver Pakistan very vulnerable if indo china GOT TOO CLOSE that is certain.

If Pakistan focus on internal affair, become peaceful, not try to be Savior of Islamic World and Nuclear Power of Islamic World, then no need to become nervous of anything.

If Pakistan create trouble everywhere, then problem.

China will not abandon us for India.

what if the Chinese are forced by some to hate you? sometimes something (you understand) can be a game changer. friends can be brain washed and turned into eternal enemies by the enemies. please develop a long term Geo-strategic view point. think in terms of centuries.

Last edited by a moderator:
mainland Chinese society is still virgin in terms of religious ideologies. Christians are trying to get access to the lucrative market of mainland China. this was why Bush pressured China to open the market to Christian missionaries for the conversion business. the recent spat between Beijing and Vatican reflects that. do you know Vatican just appointed a Chinese as the archbishop.

similarly indians are trying to get access to the mainland China to preach Hinduism. conversion process has already begun.

just think, if the Chinese nation which peacefully co-existed with the Islamic neighborhood for centuries becomes anti-Islamic in ideology, what will be the consequences? the Islamic world will be surrounded and sandwiched by enemies and there will be no potential friends left. therefore before the enemies convert the friendly Chinese nation into hostile religion, I hope the Islamic preachers can go to China and make a good relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are living in yr delutional world if u think the world second largest econonmy has nothing to offer to india the world number 11th.

Prove me wrong. Empty words won't do

in 2007 we got report that the Chinese govt invited the Swaminarayan Trust that runs the Akshardham temples in Noida and in Gandhinagar, to build a similar temple.

First Hindu Temple to be Built in China | ISKCON News

large scale Hindu conversion is going on. as a proof I already posted a video. I won't be surprised if in near future Chinese communist party replace its communist symbol with the swastika symbol. I also won't be surprised if Chinese flag's red color is replaced by saffron color.

no wonder why the DPRK no longer trusts Beijing. :coffee:

@Jana, take note.

in 2007 we got report that the Chinese govt invited the Swaminarayan Trust that runs the Akshardham temples in Noida and in Gandhinagar, to build a similar temple.

large scale Hindu conversion is going on. as a proof I already posted a video. I won't be surprised if in near future Chinese communist party replace its communist symbol with the swastika symbol. I also won't be surprised if Chinese flag's red color is replaced by saffron color.

@Jana, take note.

Brother, the way islam spreading, next 5 decades India will become Islamic republic Of India
:hang2:

@Jana, take note.

dont be so paranoid, the government is not "taken over" by any religious group nor will it be in the foreseeable future, people know what the lines are in china, religion must not interfere with politics else that religion will be unlawed.

what if the Chinese are forced by some to hate you? sometimes something (you understand) can be a game changer. friends can be brain washed and turned into eternal enemies by the enemies. please develop a long term Geo-strategic view point. think in terms of centuries.

YouTube - Hindu Conversion-Harinam in China
Centuries? C'mon man I won't speculate what China and Pakistan and India would be like in centuries...

Pakistan has Hindus too, millions of them. In a true secular society, religion has no role in shaping foreign policy and China is infinitely more secular than India or Pakistan both combined.

Brother, the way islam spreading, next 5 decades India will become Islamic republic Of India
:hang2:

Try and save Islamic Republic of Pakistan first and then dream about Islamic Republic of India. Even if the population of muslims increase more than Hindus in India, India will continue to be Republic of India and will respect all religons.

YouTube - Hindu Conversion-Harinam in China

Wow! Didn't know there was Hinduism in China.
If Chinese should go for any religion,i'd say go for Zoroastrianism.
Or keep practicing indigenous faith or Buddhism.

Try and save Islamic Republic of Pakistan first and then dream about Islamic Republic of India. Even if the population of muslims increase more than Hindus in India, India will continue to be Republic of India and will respect all religons.

I probably guess he was being sarcastic.

I've been through this thread and I can say with confidence that no one has been able to offer a position that deals effectively with the points Develepero has raised -- and it should focus the thinking of Pakistanis, the relationship Pakistan is building is shallow - it does not engender great confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom