What's new

Why China is betting on Narendra Modi

You have not mentioned in This all Labour Union (CPM,BJP & Congress) are involved and you have to pay equal share to all parties
Maybe you are right, but the atmosphere is definitely not conducive for business.

Kerala not industrious...>????? LOL

Lets just look at defence...

Southern air command headquarters

Brahmos aerospace headquarters

Cochin Ship yard where the aircraft carriers and other war ships are made.

The first rocket launching station.

Vikaram sarabhai space center.(VSSC)

ICTT (International Container Transshipment Terminal)

ISRO inertial systems unit.

BEML Ltd's Unit at KINFRA Park.

HAL's Strategic Electronics Production Facility at Kasaragod,

Product Support Centre of BEL at Kalamassery in Kochi

Keltron which supplies a lot of electronics to defence

ER and DC ( Electronics research and development center)

Titanium plant whice provides materials for defence.

Naval academy in eshimala.

Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL)

Coast guard training facility

And guess what Defence industrial park is being set up here.

And i dont want to much elaborate on other industries here and the ones started by keralites all over..

To be one of the smaller state and have these much with lot of population per land , its indeed doing a not so bad job.

Kerala not industrious...>????? LOL

Lets just look at defence...

ICTT (International Container Transshipment Terminal)

ISRO inertial systems unit.

BEML Ltd's Unit at KINFRA Park.

HAL's Strategic Electronics Production Facility at Kasaragod,

Product Support Centre of BEL at Kalamassery in Kochi

ER and DC ( Electronics research and development center)

And guess what Defence industrial park is being set up here.

And i dont want to much elaborate on other industries here and the ones started by keralites all over..

To be one of the smaller state and have these much with lot of population per land , its indeed doing a not so bad job.

1st time, I don't agree with you. :lol: There are 1,000 of such things in Gujarat. If i will start, it will never end. But since you are keralite you supporting Kerala vis-a-vis Gujarat. But since i am from neither states. I support Modi. This is not about Gujarat and kerala. Both doing well in different way. It's all about nationalist leader Modi who is best leader of our country.

Pls expain this to Mech.He seems un-convinced about the activity of the Kerala Communists even to the extent of questioning my domicile and resorting to personal attack. 'Atti Marri'...we also payed for this many times. Remember what happened to V-Guard Owner.

Basically people who live there, do not find it strange or troublesome, because its the way of life for them, but for us who are living in different states & cities (by the way I'm from Mumbai) we do not like this business of paying for everything, (even if the work was carried out by ourselves).

I have never heard this in Kerala............

As always you may be living in a different world.

With 97 to 100 % Literacy Govt cant provide JOB to every one....
Where is Land in Kerala for industrialization....One of the most densely populated states.
People of Kerala never Run after Govt Jobs or Jobs in India.......They want to Earn in Dinar, Riyal in Pound and Dollars
Fascination to Work in Foreign Country is there in Malayalies Blood..........So its there Choice

There is a Saying in Malayalam........
When Niel Armstrong Landed in Moon he Found a Nair Tea Shop

Thats a bad excuse. I was an expat myself upto May this year and I can safely say that almost every Malayalee dreams of returning home and working in Kerala and close to their family. Then they are suddenly returned to reality, which is eventhoughh Kerala is high on HDI and literacy jobs with good pay are hard to come by. For businessman they are all praise for the intervention-free environment that they enjoys in Gulf and fear that they will not be able to make a honest living in Kerala as the environment is not conducive.

With 97 to 100 % Literacy Govt cant provide JOB to every one....What if Western Countries, Japan and even China thought of the same. High literacy is not an excuse for govt not to provide jobs.

1st time, I don't agree with you. :lol: There are 1,000 of such things in Gujarat. If i will start, it will never end. But since you are keralite you supporting Kerala vis-a-vis Gujarat. But since i am from neither states. I support Modi. This is not about Gujarat and kerala. Both doing well in different way. It's all about nationalist leader Modi who is best leader of our country.

Our Friend here were arguing that since Gujarat is Prosperous he should be Future Pm of India.........
Then Kerala is the most Prosperous State with less than 16 % poverty............So a Malayalee should be the Future PM

1st time, I don't agree with you. There are 1,000 of such things in Gujarat. If i will start, it will never end. But since you are keralite you supporting Kerala vis-a-vis Gujarat. But since i am from neither states. I support Gujarat. This is not about Gujarat and kerala. Both doing well in different way. It's all about nationalist leader who is best leader of our country.

Gujarat has thousands or even lakhs of acres of free land without agriculture.

Also the state is much much bigger than Kerala. And the living cost and wages are very low in there.

The land of Kerala is lush green with green pastures and trees , Any projects out in free land means feel the wrath of environmentalists as massive deforestation is required.

We Keralites prefer more nature friendly neighborhood than Industrious ones. Hence we invest on human capital.
And there lies ur answer

O Rajgopalan was Raja Sabha (MP)from MP during BJP rule at Centre..But he was not offered a Minister post

As far as I can remember he was the Minister for state for Railways eventhough he was not elected from Kerala.

O Rajgopalan was Raja Sabha (MP)from MP during BJP rule at Centre..But he was not offered a Minister post
He was the MoS for Railways & Parliamentary Affairs in Vajpayee's cabinet

There are some good PM material in the NDA like Modi, Nitish Kumar, Arun Jaitley... I really can't see anyone in Congress of that stature..

Strategic need. Nothing to do with Kerala as such

If a report on a local TV channel is to be believed , it was nothing more than a hogwash by Antony to impress Keralites. Most of the equipments was transferred back to Hyd.

Again Strategic Need and the port was set up during Maharaja's Time ie before independence.

Has to with Thuba's closeness to Earth's Magnetic Equator

Offshoot of Thumba. Again strategic need

I think you know the history of Keltron. Keltron made electronics was all the rage at one time, even exported to foreign countries. Now they are reduced to making traffic signals.

The plant was set up during British times

Again strategic need. I don't understand how you can club training facility as apart of defense industry

He has not posted anything special. it's peanut if you compare with Gujarat.

Gujarat plans 12 giant industrial hubs

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Why we discussing various states ? This thread is about MODI. Don't who don't agree, Post about that. Simple !!

What have this done to improve the life of poor or to reduce poverty from 47 % in Gujarat and to increase Literacy or to Reduce Male Female Ratio or to improve the health of poor.......
All you quoted will make Rich more Rich

Back
Top Bottom