What's new

Why China is betting on Narendra Modi

I would die of a heart attack if they reduced all of kerala's natural beauty for some cheap a$s shoe factory. I like my state exactly the way it is. The only improvement i want to see done is in functioning of public sector offices, ( which btw, is vital for all of India ).

Please, for the love of god, and all things pure....dont push for massive industrialization in kerala.

I grew up in the gulf. I've been to almost all the popular gulf states . Even Israel, so to speak. There is no place on earth i love more than Kerala. I love everything about it. The people, the places....hell, even the goddamned mosquitoes you see occasionally.

Kerala is setting up itself as an IT and business hub. This is good enough.

How much jobs can IT provide. Can it provide job to a 10th class pass with little or no computer literacy....i don't think so.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Harpoon, you're meant for gujarat. Not kerala. God made a mistake...forgive god and go where you "belong".

You can go there and sing worship songs to modi. Why worry about an insignificant state like kerala?

Because I was born and brought up here , not in Gulf...you have a problem with that and again who the hell are you to tell where should I go and 'belong'. I think you belong to a well to do family who spends more time admiring nature and the greenery than thinking about where your next meal will come from. So don't you dare explain your BS theory of 'Kerala should sacrifice industrial growth and employment to Greenery' to the unemployed masses in Kerala. One may not guarantee your health after that.

Narenda Modi is India's chance to finally grow at double-digits. He can bring Gujarat's growth rates to the entire country.

Meanwhile, Congress is currently lowering India's growth to 7%, while pushing inflation up to 9.78%.

Narenda Modi is India's chance to finally grow at double-digits. He can bring Gujarat's growth rates to the entire country.

Meanwhile, Congress is currently lowering India's growth to 7%, while pushing inflation up to 9.78%.
Narendra Modi will most probably go for a permanent naval base in Vietnam.

Wow now you are accusing me of being a Communalist just because I advocated Kerala should industrialize rather than surviving on remittances. Dude I am as much secular as the next person, if not more and I don't need your certificate to prove my secularism and don't expect me to stick to some preconceived notions just to go with the flow. I am also a proud Hindu.So don't expect me to bash my religion so that I may become more 'secular' which is becoming the case in India.

By telling me to shift to Gujurat you equaled yourself with VHP/Bajrangdal who use to tell Muslims to move to Pakistan. So I believe you deserve the term thats I used against you and I am not going to apologize.

I never asked to do so..........
I have never in my Life Bashed any religion ..........Religion is for man to be Humane to differentiate him from Animal........
But i Apologise to you ................if I hurt you..........

Kerala is just like Bihar in South India. It contribute nothing when compared to AP,Karnataka and TN which are real growth engines of india. They never bother about their state and its growth even with high literacy rate its quite funny. Keralites used to talk more work less in all the fields.

[B]Kerala is just like Bihar in South India. It contribute nothing when compared to AP,Karnataka and TN. They never bother about their state and its growth even with high literacy rate its quite funny. Keralites used to talk more work less in all the fields[/B].

Good wishes to your teachers

Kerala is just like Bihar in South India. It contribute nothing when compared to AP,Karnataka and TN which are real growth engines of india. They never bother about their state and its growth even with high literacy rate its quite funny. Keralites used to talk more work less in all the fields.

Only when inside Kerala.

Narendra Modi will most probably go for a permanent naval base in Vietnam.

LOL, if he want to commit suicide, I mean, for India's future, if any.

Even China dare not have a naval base near US coast, like Cuba yet.

LOL, if he want to commit suicide, I mean, for India's future, if any.

Even China dare not have a naval base near US coast, like Cuba yet.

Who told you that ? We already had Defence practice with Vietnam and now doing some Oil-Exploration in South China sea. We will have naval base but now now. It depends on China. If she tries in South-Asia, then we might. Also, US has strong bases in Japan, SK and Taiwan near China border.

Ahem Ahem....Sir go easy on these comments...

Some muslims are Afraid of Modi because they think there'll be more riots . Understandable.

Christians are afriad of Modi ,i don't know why ?? Is it because they think He'll stop conversion of poor Dalit hindu or tribals by foreign missionaries ?? Sad.

and i am arguing with pakis about religious freedom in india

wat I told is quite obvious . Can u able compare ur state with your neighbor states? then u can understand hw backward u are.

Wow you have nourished me with sea of Knowledge............
10 % Literacy
84% Poor
Infant Morality Rate Highest
Male female Ratio 1000: 750
Poor Health Facility
Most of the Villages not covered with Electricity
Dowry Killing Highest
Shortage of Fresh Drinking Water
Population Growth 50%

Yes Kerala is One of the most backward states in India

I have never heard this in Kerala............
With 97 to 100 % Literacy Govt cant provide JOB to every one....
Where is Land in Kerala for industrialization....One of the most densely populated states.
People of Kerala never Run after Govt Jobs or Jobs in India.......They want to Earn in Dinar, Riyal in Pound and Dollars
Fascination to Work in Foreign Country is there in Malayalies Blood..........So its there Choice

There is a Saying in Malayalam........
When Niel Armstrong Landed in Moon he Found a Nair Tea Shop

Literacy /= educated.

Back
Top Bottom