What's new

Why China is betting on Narendra Modi

Even if the BJP comes to power, it will be impossible for Modi to become the PM. The gujarat riots still burn fresh in the minds of many in India ( and this is not restricted to the minorities ); regardless of how people try to justify it.

Now, in India; we have a secular democracy which means, everyone has a stake in it. The BJP simply cannot afford to show the finger to all our minorities and hope to sustain some form of functioning government. The opposition will use and abuse the whole scenario and milk whatever they can out of it. The BJP leaders are fully aware of such possibilities.

Ya Kerala hadn't any role in Independence Struggle......................Story Spun by of North Indian Lobby.
Even with Equal Population you don't see any Communal Riots in Kerala other than MARAD handi work of RSS
Ya Advice HINDUS in Kerala to Have 20 KIDs per Family to increase their population.............

By The By why have you are in a UK

Come on bro! I never said that. In fact you're the one who said 'Show me activeness of Gujarat in politics' so I showed you.

You really believe in all these north Indian-south Indian lobbies? You're sounding like a Pakistani. We're all INDIANS! I don't care if my ancestors came from Central Asia or wherever, when asked my ethnicity/race I tick 'British Indian' and that's all that matters. I'm proud to tick that box.

When did I say that? I said in Gujarat Hindus are not on the verge of becoming minority that's all. As Harpoon suggested talking about majority has become anti-secularist all of a sudden.

And I'm in the U.K. because my dad decided to move here when he had the opportunity to provide for a better life for his family. And as an 8 year-old boy it was hard to influence his decision plus being a British Indian doesn't make me any less of an Indian than you or anybody else.

31506920_125x125.png
:P

Do you have a credible link to back that up?

While the population of Hindus and Christians declined by 1.48 and 0.32 percentage points respectively, the population of Muslims increased by 1.70 percentage points in the State since the last Census in 1991, according to the First Report on Religion Data released by the Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India, J.K. Banthia, in New Delhi recently

The Hindu : Kerala News : Increase in Muslim population in the State

No hardliner ever as Indian PM,we only need soft PMs,The hardliners are all there in South and North Blocks.Politicians are just the faces man,It is the Gills,Ramaswamys,Sharmas,Mishras,Chatterjees and the other respectives,who are the real hawks.

Gujarat has thousands or even lakhs of acres of free land without agriculture.

Also the state is much much bigger than Kerala. And the living cost and wages are very low in there.

The land of Kerala is lush green with green pastures and trees , Any projects out in free land means feel the wrath of environmentalists as massive deforestation is required.

We Keralites prefer more nature friendly neighborhood than Industrious ones. Hence we invest on human capital.
And there lies ur answer

Kerala is among those states in India which could build its economy solely no tourism if it wanted to.

It reflects china's hippocrasy on one hand it have pakistan on other hand Modi

pls don't bring KERLA here...is just **:lol:** land full of POT holes.

I agree.

Communism in Kerala gave Kerala a DEVELOPED WORLD HDI EQUAL TO SHANGHAI.

What's Gujarat?

Dude, who cares? You can't even find jobs there!! People from Kerala go abroad, my parents immigrated from Kerala, because they were unemployed. Things do need to change in Kerala. A lot of Keralite at least have 3+ family members aboard working.

Dude, who cares? You can't even find jobs there!! People from Kerala go abroad, my parents immigrated from Kerala, because they were unemployed. Things do need to change in Kerala. A lot of Keralite at least have 3+ family members aboard working.

According to some IT & Tourism will solve everything.

Back
Top Bottom