What's new

Why China is betting on Narendra Modi

NM will be a good PM but 2002 will still haunt him. China should equally bet on Nitish

@harpoon
Paying "local communists" ?! Dude! Wtf?! Are you even from kerala?! If you're going to talk trash and be an all-rounded douche, at least use facts....

Idiot.

I agree.

Communism in Kerala gave Kerala a DEVELOPED WORLD HDI EQUAL TO SHANGHAI.

What's Gujarat?

@harpoon
Paying "local communists" ?! Dude! Wtf?! Are you even from kerala?! If you're going to talk trash and be an all-rounded douche, at least use facts....

Idiot.

Wow Personal Attack...It looks like we have a Commie Sympathizer here

Dude its my family that payed the money, not yours...So keep your crap to yourself and Sorry they don't issue receipts for extortion.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I agree.

Communism in Kerala gave Kerala a DEVELOPED WORLD HDI EQUAL TO SHANGHAI.

What's Gujarat?

And whats the use of this HDI index when there is no jobs to go around and the youngsters are fleeing the state. Without the remittances coming from malayalees working in foreign countries, Kerala will go under.

If being a CM of Prosperous state is the qualification for future PM then it should be Ex-Cm or present CM from Kerala
Kerala may be prosperous, but definitely not due to Industrialisation or business, for which it is less conducive.

Kerala need not be and Industrial Hub..........If you think only industrialization can improve economy then i have nothing to say.
Kerala Earns a Lot of Revenue Through Tourism and IT
Show me the Activeness of Gujarat in National Politics( AK Antony & Vylar Ravi all are from Gujarat)
Ya BJP for Past 25 Year couldn't Increase their Vote % more than 8 %--------------So sad of You
Kerala don't Have Religious Riots Like your Nationalist BJP Ruled Sates ------------So Sad of You
Are you crazy? AK Anthony & Vylar Ravi are Congressmen & so they are in the centre...it was only recently that even congress ever recognised a politician from Kerala & brought him to the centre. Till recently congress took Kerala for granted. During BJP rule how people were there in the BJP from Kerala?

Lool are you serious?

For starters, Mahatma Gandhi, Saradar Vallabhbhai Patel [Who would have been independent India's first pm if it wasn't for Gandhi's stubbornness], Dadabhai Naroji, Vir Savarkar, Abbas Tayabji, Morarji Desai [also an Indian PM], Madam Cama [Who designed first Indian flag.]. These are the ones on top of my head. And yeah not to mention Jinnah was also Gujarati.

Maybe not anyone in centre apart from Shankarsinh Vaghela but if BJP came to power there will be too many. ;) Even Advani is Gujarati although he is a Sindhi but his constituency is in Gujarat.

Plus in Gujarat, Hindus are not on the verge of becoming minority unlike Kerala [56%]. :) 90% Hindus plus Gujarat has highest amount of Jains and Parsis. :) And in Gujarat we don't have 'Love Jihad' on Hindu girls. :)

Ya Kerala hadn't any role in Independence Struggle......................Story Spun by of North Indian Lobby.
Even with Equal Population you don't see any Communal Riots in Kerala other than MARAD handi work of RSS
Ya Advice HINDUS in Kerala to Have 20 KIDs per Family to increase their population.............

By The By why have you are in a UK

Are you crazy? AK Anthony & Vylar Ravi are Congressmen & so they are in the centre...it was only recently that even congress ever recognised a politician from Kerala & brought him to the centre. Till recently congress took Kerala for granted. During BJP rule how people were there in the BJP from Kerala?

Absolutely Right. During BJP rule eventhough there was not a single BJP MP from Kerala, a top Kerala BJP leader was elected via Madhya Pradesh(A BJP stronghold) to Rajya Sabha and given the Minister for State for Railways post. Till now no railway minister was able to top what he singlehandely did to the progress of Kerala railways.

Because they are the new land lords even though they don't control much land. Almost every Malayalee is taught how land lords in the past exploited the farmers for their benefit, but how about now?. Just 2 months ago my family paid around 20,000 rupees to the Communists so that we can use JCB in our agricultural field. So The Communists received 20,000 rupees without even lifting a finger through coercion. Thats what zamindars of the past used to do.

Thats just my story. There may be similar situations faced by other families and individuals. Is not true that in Kuttanad, if one wants to use combined harvester and such other machineries, they have to pay the local Communists and get permission from them?

I absolutely agree with you...my family is originally from Mankombu, Alleppey & we do have to pay for 'Atti Marri'. In fact even for repairing your fence by yourself, you have to pay these goons.

Wow Personal Attack...It looks like we have a Commie Sympathizer here

Dude its my family that payed the money, not yours...So keep your crap to yourself and Sorry they don't issue receipts for extortion.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

And whats the use of this HDI index when there is no jobs to go around and the youngsters are fleeing the state. Without the remittances coming from malayalees working in foreign countries, Kerala will go under.

I have never heard this in Kerala............
With 97 to 100 % Literacy Govt cant provide JOB to every one....
Where is Land in Kerala for industrialization....One of the most densely populated states.
People of Kerala never Run after Govt Jobs or Jobs in India.......They want to Earn in Dinar, Riyal in Pound and Dollars
Fascination to Work in Foreign Country is there in Malayalies Blood..........So its there Choice

There is a Saying in Malayalam........
When Niel Armstrong Landed in Moon he Found a Nair Tea Shop

There was 1 minister (Thomas as Independent MP) from Kerala. But how can BJP make Ministers from Kerala when the party didn't had any M.P. from both the houses ?

I absolutely agree with you...my family is originally from Mankombu, Alleppey & we do have to pay for 'Atti Marri'. In fact even for repairing your fence by yourself, you have to pay these goons.

You have not mentioned in This all Labour Union (CPM,BJP & Congress) are involved and you have to pay equal share to all parties

There was 1 minister (Thomas as Independent MP) from Kerala. But how can BJP make Ministers from Kerala when the party didn't had any M.P. from both the houses ?
Exactly, even with no MPs BJP had brought a Keralite to the centre. While Congress was completely ignoring Kerala for so many decades.

Pls expain this to Mech.He seems un-convinced about the activity of the Kerala Communists even to the extent of questioning my domicile and resorting to personal attack. 'Atti Marri'...we also payed for this many times. Remember what happened to V-Guard Owner.

O Rajgopalan was Raja Sabha (MP)from MP during BJP rule at Centre..But he was not offered a Minister post

I have never heard this in Kerala............
With 97 to 100 % Literacy Govt cant provide JOB to every one....
Where is Land in Kerala for industrialization....One of the most densely populated states.
People of Kerala never Run after Govt Jobs or Jobs in India.......They want to Earn in Dinar, Riyal in Pound and Dollars
Fascination to Work in Foreign Country is there in Malayalies Blood..........So its there Choice

There is a Saying in Malayalam........
When Niel Armstrong Landed in Moon he Found a Nair Tea Shop

Kerala is self made state but it doesn't contribute to overall economy whereas Gujarat is Industrial hub of the country along with Mahrashtra.

Politically, Kerala is less important for 2-3 reasons. 1st, Left parties don't have major role in Centre and Congress can't win more than 10 seats due to allies with religious parties ML and KCP. 2nd, If BJP comes in centre, Kerala won't have any/much representative from Kerala due to lack of presence. Also, Kerala politics is mainly divided between between Congress (Christians + Muslims) and Left (Hindus). Kerala has maximum no. of religious party which is not good.

The communal polarisation of Kerala's voters - Rediff.com India News

Back
Top Bottom