What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

I can't find what's this Ghnantah means. BTW here is the English translation, what this driving being referred to.

"Driving the black skin far away."

Ghnantah -means murder.

You are a Nordic snowwhite, I never heard you saying you are an Aryan as I told you how our ancestors arrived using an airlift. :omghaha::omghaha:

Identity crisis takes an extreme form in many of these converts. Nothing to worry. ;)

you are going off topic , we are discussing the Aryan history from early Aryan Rig Veda sources , not post Aryan Invasion Hinduism. Hope you know the difference.

You are expecting to much from them, the same hindutva historians who say IVC was aryan civilization :lol:

a doubt, that's all. since, the stance of Hindu nationalists also suits the same.

I don't believe in the so called Aryan race originated in India but there are lot many fake theories associated with Invasion of Aryans in India some of them are revealed by genetic studies,drying of Saraswari river of Rigveda around 400-500 years before Aryan arrived in 1500BC and the Cemetery H region of Indus Valley civilization being identical to Sapta Sindhu of Rigveda.

You are expecting to much from them, the same hindutva historians who say IVC was aryan civilization :lol:

IVC west of Radcliffe Line was infact the Nordic Pakistani civilization as our ancestors had an airlift. I agree with you that you are pure descendants of ancient Nordic Pakistanis. :yes4::yes4:

Identity crisis takes an extreme form.

I have seen many Pakistanis right on this forum begging Iranians, Arabs and Afghans to accept them as white race and explaining how they don't look identical to Indians and those Iranians, Arabs and Afghans keep referring that they can't differentiate Pakistanis from the Indians. One such discussion was with the Iranian guy Surenas. :omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
I have seen many Pakistanis right on this forum begging Iranians, Arabs and Afghans to accept them as white race and explaining how they don't look identical to Indians and those Iranians, Arabs and Afghans keep referring that they can't differentiate Pakistanis from the Indians. One such discussion was with the Iranian guy Surenas. :omghaha::omghaha:

Begging when these groups are not even white :rofl: Your lies has been exposed big time. The only people who go aorund in European forums and try to be accepted as equal are Indian brahmins :D

I wonder if the "debunking Aryan Invasion Theory" frenzy has some rightwing nationalist elements trying to manipulate facts?
absolutely

Aryan gods refer to the every gods of Hindus, Arya is not a race, it means 'noble' and the term is extended to cultural practises of Hinduism instead being a race.

So all non-Hindi speakers are not noble...keep it coming

aamam kannu...kerala,karnatka ellam sarkar(government) schools-ula Hindi compulsary thaan. pala nootrandai kazhichu paathom-na kannadigaru,malayalakkaranunga ella hindi-ilu thaan peshuvaanga..enna kodumai saravanan ithu?
ithanala than nan hindi venamnu solren....aprom konja nalla hindi than ellam nu solliduvanga.
When someone goes to north India then avangale kathupanaga..ippo edhuvum thevayilla.

Last edited:
Begging when these groups are not even white :rofl: Your lies has been exposed big time. The only people who go aorund in European forums and try to be accepted as equal are Indian brahmins :D

Why you asking me, I told you what I observed here. :yes4:

aamam kannu...kerala,karnatka ellam sarkar(government) schools-ula Hindi compulsary thaan. pala nootrandai kazhichu paathom-na kannadigaru,malayalakkaranunga ella hindi-ilu thaan peshuvaanga..enna kodumai saravanan ithu?
It is 67 years n they still speak their languages.tamil kids from Anglo Indian school vaangu daddy ponga mummy.

Even fifth gen mallus from USA speak Malayalam.

Unlike tamil kids even inside tn.

Observed? lol More like another tale from your burning a** gawar bihari :haha:
so, u back after ban....
how is life going ....have u started reading history or u still the same.....:)

I hate the dravidian language these south Indians speak

Back
Top Bottom