What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

The Aryan Dravidian crap had more to do with white supremacist crap, insulting Hinduism and 'divide and rule' for North vs South Indians. The cultural theft of the word 'Aryan' was badly misused by Europeans after they faked themselves as Aryans. While the Aryan has non-racial cultural meaning in both Hinduism and Zoroastrianism.

Yes, they gifted themselves an ancient civilization for free, just by being colonialists.

[quote="bronxbull, post: 5443477, member: 139472"]I highly doubt it you do,hindi is not being forced upon anyone now.

Only people who for UPSC examinations/Banking examinations kinda try to learn so,but offering it as third language is a problem now?

Do you want me to show you the number of tamil people working in the middle east as contract labour?

do you know how they live and how they make money,forget about the people who live like that in Mumbai?

First go and make people speak tamizh properly,i guess you guys have not seen the movie katradhu tamizh.

and far worse things have happened in TN also.

God knows which world u guys live in.[/quote]

Clearly you confuse others or yourself. What does Tamil labourers working as labour in Middle east come in this discussion?
Majority of Tamil workers are in Malaysia, Singapore , and yes, the condition is better compared to in ME. Second, it really doesnt matter whereva Tamils live in this discussion.
For UPSC, nowadays, states are demanding, CEntre frame questions in their own languages for people who select their native language. Not sure whether centre will accept this or not, but for Cracking UPSC, English is a must. Not Hindi.
Still I ask you what you are trying to prove? I accept Hindi is good for national integration.
You havent explained how Hindi will get Tamil people jobs, how it will bring people out of poverty, and last UPSC, and how is related to TAmils living in Dubai? :what:

Hindi is not available in govt schools . You should understand the politics behind it. I am pretty sure neither Kerala nor AP govt schools have Hindi. As for private schools, I can assure there is Hindi atleast till 8th medium.
Tamizha..emaattittenda unnaiye... Kerala,Karnataka,Andhra maanilangalil ellam government palliyile Hindi subject irukkiranga.

So much bs in this thread, when will hindutva accept any scientific fact? Dravidians also have ANI because languages have nothing to do with genetics. ANI doesn't mean aryan but people from central asia and beyond who migrated to South Asia, not every group from these lands was aryan.

The admixture date between ANI-ASI is 1900-4200 years old according to latest genetic study done only 6 months ago, so where does 20.000 years old admixture theory come from? Right from hindutvas a**. Not to forget ANI-ASI admixture in North is 1900-2300 years old and in South India as old as 4200 years.

@Rajaraja Chola @Chola warrior @Karthic Sri_banned@bronxbull
Here is a poster of BJP candidate from Cochin(in tamil).
10150537_825026777512270_1098826603_n.jpg

We were talking genetic studies, how that can be branded as rightwing nationalist elements.

¡You are delusional, Dravidians having ANI doesn't mean Indo-Aryan blood for **** sake. Stop twisting genetic studies to suite your hindutva agenda.

So much bs in this thread, when will hindutva accept any scientific fact? Dravidians also have ANI because languages have nothing to do with genetics. ANI doesn't mean aryan but people from central asia and beyond who migrated to South Asia, not every group from these lands was aryan.

The admixture date between ANI-ASI is 1900-4200 years old according to latest genetic study done only 6 months ago, so where does 20.000 years old admixture theory come from? Right from hindutvas a**. Not to forget ANI-ASI admixture in North is 1900-2300 years old and in South India as old as 4200 years.

Our ancestors had an airlift from Kabul to Delhi without disturbing the Nordic Settlements of ancient Pakistanis living between Radcliffe line and Durand Line. ;)

Last edited:
Our ancestors have an airlift from Kabul to Delhi without disturbing the Nordic Settlements of ancient Pakistanis living between Radcliffe line and Durand Line. ;)

Last time i checked its not me who believe to be "aryan" but bihari bhayas like you :rofl:

Last time i checked its not me who believe to be "aryan" but bihari bhayas like you :rofl:

You are a Nordic snowwhite, I never heard you saying you are an Aryan as I told you how our ancestors arrived using an airlift. :omghaha::omghaha:

You are a Nordic snowwhite, I never heard you saying you are an Aryan as I told you how our ancestors arrived using an airlift. :omghaha::omghaha:

Bihari bhaiya, the same guy who say aryans are indigenous to India and how they spread indo-europeans languages to all over the world. Not ready to accept the fact dravidians are the only people left with original Indian languages :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom