What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Brahmin-Upper caste Non Brahmin competition for eliteness has been going on for a longtime but it was not an ethnic war,both sides recognize each other's pros n cons.

So can you agree everyone is equal? non-brahmins never asked for superiority but its not the case with brahmins.
Now according to your stupid logic you will call me DMK...what else?

I still find it very bizarre branding Tamil Brahmins as Aryan North Indians and rest of the Tamils as pure Dravidian. :o::o:

Culturally brahmins have more sanskrit in their language but our tamizh also is pure like the old ones,there is this thing called manipravalam which is sanskrit adsorption.

For example we say aam for house.

our aam comes from agam,which means house in old tamizh.

So you say naan aathukku poren,which means am going home.

aaru means river but lot of people dont say aarirkku poren,instead they also say aathukku poren.

so when i say it it means house,bot others mean a river.

This whole issue can be summed as such trivialities.

So can you agree everyone is equal? non-brahmins never asked for superiority but its not the case with brahmins.
Now according to your stupid logic you will call me DMK...what else?

i answered this question longtime ago and said all castes are equivalent.

equivalence is the term,equal is not.

1. Aryans were not ONE tribe. All those tribes who migrated from Central Asia/Afghan & Iranian highlands and assimilated with the locals in today's Punjab to create a syncretic religion called Vedic Religion are all collectively clubbed as Aryans.

2. There isn't one tribe or race called the Dravidians either. Those who resided in the Southern reaches of the peninsula were all collectively called Dravidians.

If Dravidians are a race as you want us to believe, what are their defining traits? Can you describe an average Aryan and Dravidian to me?

So from where Dravdians came?
The first settlers where on South not North
Aryan-Dravidian divide a myth: Study - The Times of India

So who came first? Aryans right and from them so called Dravdians divided :enjoy:

What is that real meaning?

poi thayir sabdungol maami :crazy:

i repeat dude,stop making fun of the way we speak.

it is an ethnic slur,i can respond in kind.

but i dont want to.

i answered this question longtime ago and said all castes are equivalent.
equivalence is the term,equal is not.

this is where your narrow mindedness differs.

i repeat dude,stop making fun of the way we speak.

I regret :kiss3:

Sometimes I feel bad mocking you based on that because my good friends are brahmins and they will never agree with you.

Its written in your article, there was migration from Africa 65,000 years ago leading to the origin of Ancestral South Indians(ASI) or so called Dravidian but genetic H haplogroup is entirely native to India showing its originated in India. The Ancestral North Indians(ASI) or so called Indo-Aryans known to have originated around 40,000 years ago who still share genetic similarity with rest of the Eurasian people through R1a genes.

Rigveda's early verses are dated at 4500 years BC based on astronomical observations.

I am sure Tamil is a great language with a proud tradition. It doesn't mean we have to put down other languages and cultures.
Im not putting down other languages...

Im not the one telling "learn hindi

this is where your narrow mindedness differs.

I regret :kiss3:

Sometimes I feel bad mocking you based on that because my good friends are brahmins and they will never agree with you.

you need an education,u do it in from of me,i ll break ur jaw.

Its written in your article, there was migration from Africa 65,000 years ago leading to the origin of Ancestral South Indians(ASI) or so called Dravidian but H haplogroup is entirely native to India showing its originated in India. The Ancestral North Indians(ASI) or so called Indo-Aryans known to have originated around 40,000 years ago who still share genetic similarity with rest of the Eurasian people through R1a genes.

- `The initial settlement took place 65,000 years ago in the Andamans and in ancient south India around the same time, which led to population growth in this part,''

- `At a later stage, 40,000 years ago, the ancient north Indians emerged which in turn led to rise in numbers here.

-
Between 135,000 and 75,000 years ago, the East-African droughts shrunk the water volume of the lake Malawi by at least 95%, causing migration out of Africa. Which route did they take? Researchers say their study of the tribes of Andaman and Nicobar islands using complete mitochondrial DNA sequences and its comparison those of world populations has led to the theory of a ``southern coastal route'' of migration from East Africa through India.

This finding is against the prevailing view of a northern route of migration via Middle East,

So so called dradvidians are first settlers..though they mixed in some range.

Rigveda's early verses are dated at 4500 years BC based on astronomical observations.

I am sure Tamil is a great language with a proud tradition. It doesn't mean we have to put down other languages and cultures.
"astronomical evidences" are not concrete evidences...
we have been trying to find rama's birth year using the same and nobody is able to conclusively accept any date...

You can find the real meaning of Aryan in Hindu scriptures and both Dravida and Arya are not races if you follow Hindu scriptures. For your information, the word Dravida is too Sanskrit in origin.

as per the Hindu text - Rig veda Aryans are the noble followers of their gods Indra / Agni who fought the dark skinned (Dravidian) Dasyu (meant to be Aryan slaves) , enemies of Aryans

Rig veda hymn

6 They slay our Ārya foes, these Lords of heroes, slay our Dasyu foes
And drive our enemies aw
ay.

Rg.V. I 130.8 - on how the “black skin” Dravidians were conquered by white skinned Aryans

"Indra protected in battle the Aryan worshipper, he subdued the lawless for Manu, he conquered the black skin

Last edited:
m serious dude,maybe ur meek friends tolerate shit.

me or my brother dont,we can fix what is to be fixed.

Did you even bother to read the article that you've quoted? It clearly busts the myth that Aryans and Dravidians are two different races. Dravidians, as repeatedly told before, refer to all people who live in the southern reaches of peninsular India. They too came from Africa to Arabia/Central Asia to North India and finally into Southern India. Only that they were part of an earlier migration of humans into India while the so called Aryan tribes were a much later entrant.

All Indians are basically a mixture of Australoid and Caucasoid race groupings(with Mongoloid mixture in the Northeast and Ladakh regions).

Back
Top Bottom