What's new

Why Chennai can't and won't speak Hindi

Southern Tibet don't belong to India, China still claim those region disputed region. Southern Tibet annexed by the British not by the Indian government. Therefore China never bind by with the agreement of the British drawing the map of India.

Annexed by the British? Dude Do you even know that China did not border India until 1950's. It was China who annexed Tibet and not the other way around.

Southern Tibet don't belong to India, China still claim those region disputed region. Southern Tibet annexed by the British not by the Indian government. Therefore China never bind by with the agreement of the British drawing the map of India.
Dont waste our time. Go and troll in the Chinese subforum.

Annexed by the British? Dude Do you even know that China did not border India until 1950's. It was China who annexed Tibet and not the other way around.

Your government fabricated information to brain washed the Indian about 1962 war with China, Indian government want to annext Tibet with your government forward policy but met with China respond of military confrontation and subsequently defeat India in the 1962 war.

Your government fabricated information to brain washed the Indian about 1962 war with China, Indian government want to annext Tibet with your government forward policy but met with China respond of military confrontation and subsequently defeat India in the 1962 war.

Create a new thread about south tibet. Your posts have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Don't troll.

Tamils were a insecure lot but that was in the past, Hindi is fast gaining popularity in Tamil Nadu

Create a new thread about south tibet. Your posts have nothing to do with the topic at hand. Don't troll.

I'm not trolling the Indian, fact need to be said Southern Tibet population aren't Indian therefore their culture and language completely seperate from the mainstream India society.

I have heard after 1965 all the CM post holders in TN aren't Tamil. Is that true?

Its also true that all the Kings of the Sinahalas were Tamil Hindus, now live with it , no more BS

I'm not trolling the Indian, fact need to be said Southern Tibet population aren't Indian therefore their culture and language completely seperate from the mainstream India society.

So is Tamilandu , culturally, linguistically, and racially ..

Tamils were a insecure lot but that was in the past, Hindi is fast gaining popularity in Tamil Nadu

and HInglish is gaining popularity in the North ?

Its also true that all the Kings of the Sinahalas were Tamil Hindus, now live with it , no more BS

So is Tamilandu , culturally, linguistically, and racially ..

You mean Tamil population aren't part of India and share different culture and language?

I don't know this is troll post or not but some points are really true. Even I have heard North Indian people bashing Tamil people for not speaking Hindi with them in Chennai...

This is ignorance at its best combined with Hindi superiority attitude. Tamil is not just language for communication for Tamil people, its something more than that. Tamils don't hate Hindi or Hindi people, all we ask his try to respect the diversity.

When there is a need one will learn and it depends on individual. Stop thinking that everyone in India must speak Hindi.

I see a lot of Bhayya Folks doing this,coming around n saying,how come u don't speak hindi?

i saw this happening in bangalore last week,i really wanted to the slap the shit out of that college dude for being a moron in general.

It doesn't help practically to know Hindi in Chennai,it helps only in Hyderabad,not so much in bangalore also.

On the other hand,people like chola here saying Tamil is more than a language etc is also stupid,it is an old antique language with lots and lots of amazing literature,religious/political/social & otherwise.

90% of the tams cant even pronounce tamizh properly,the colloquial lingo spoken is very bad and many of them pride themselves in speaking english and more often than not tamil merely becomes an emotional tool only for politics,these emotional hysteria tams are no different than the "hindi samjah mein nahi aati kya?" bhayyas,sometimes they do deserve each other.

But fact is Hindi imposition is still at large. Look it starts from simple rupee coin which is printed only in English and Hindi, why not give equal rights for all languages?
Use Tamil and english for 2 rupee coin, Kannada-ENglish for 5 rupee...Flawed language policy and no meaning for "Unity in Diversity".

Thats because except TN,every other state is cool with Hindi being an important language and their languages are not dead at all.

You mean Tamil population aren't part of India and share different culture and language?

No, nothing in common that's why Tamilandu was the first state to fight for succession from India, but the Indo-Sino war in 1962 has put in on hold

Okay take a situation-

A Northie goes to Chennai. He can't speak Tamil and also doesn't know any English. he wants to talk to a Tamil guy who knows how to speak Hindi. Should the Tamil guy just walk away or converse with the Northie in hindi ?

you described a very practical situation,the issue here is all about the perceived superiority complexes.as long as u r polite,people ll come n help u out.

but in reality,an innocent worker from bihar ll suffer prejudice from some lazy rickshaw driver and take his perception serious and cause this stupid *** war of Tamil & Hindi.

Will have to disagree with some Tamlians here that they won't speak/learn Hindi cause its alien, difficult and other Stuff.

I stayed 3 years in Chennai, during a conference call you would find Tamilians talking in Tamil.. I mean wth ? When they know that there are people who do not understand Tamil and then those tamlians are on that call cause they are expected to know English, why speak in Tamil?

Can anyone a answer?

That's very very bad behaviour i have seen amongst Tamils/Mallus/Telugus/Maharashtrians.

Randomly ranting in their languages,i dont care much because i can understand quite a bit but i would never do such a thing.

This is Tamils from wild southern Tamilnadu(Madurai-Cumbum) who after getting brainwashing lessons from DMK/ADMK dravidianist parties marching to Kerala border to capture a dam(Mullaperiyar). you can see they are coming to attack people of other state(Kerala).Tamilnadu police was silent. so, you may, rather not sell that Hindi rashtr bhasha thing with Tamils. they are unmistakably brainwashed of Dravidian Periyarist crap.

What u say is fine but the people who tried to the cross the border during the agitation,were farmers of cumbum who lose the most from mullaiperiyar issue.

second,there is a lot of bad blood due to their ill treatment by the businessmen of idukki/districts of kerala.

so please,stop spouting random crap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom