What's new

Why Are We Sending This Attack Helicopter to Pakistan?

I want to have faith that Pakistan wants to weed out extremism in it's country. I"m sure China expects the same, but with every action there is an equal or greater opposite reaction a major offensive could destabilize the country.

I think we in the West forget how fortunate we are that we might experience one small to one medium terrorist attack a year, but in the Middle East this is a daily occurrence.

That guy stamped more than 5000 visas despite opposition from ISI officials in the Pakistani embassy (Thanks to Gillani and Zardari).
What more evidence is needed to prove that he is a traitor and was a lapdog of USA.
Nowadays even USA does not need him so maybe he is trying to get attention of US authorities.

You don't tolerate traitors in any country that is the rule
it's just an article, not like he scuttled the viper deal

or does voicing one's opinion makes one a 'traitor' ? o_O

You don't tolerate traitors in any country that is the rule
We need to shun this traitor mania.

Evrry second pakistani had been called traitor once evry ten years. ANP is traitor. MQM is traitor. PPP is traitor. PMLN is traitor. PTI is traitor. Come folk grow up. Learn to live with criticisms and over come awami league syndrome.

We need to shun this traitor mania.

Evrry second pakistani had been called traitor once evry ten years. ANP is traitor. MQM is traitor. PPP is traitor. PMLN is traitor. PTI is traitor. Come folk grow up. Learn to live with criticisms and over come awami league syndrome.
ANP involvement with RAW is well known also of MQM and Jinah pur Maps are a fact and there involvement in mass murders is also known Benzair was the one who sold list of sikhs which we were supporting to India so many have betrayed this country

Nicely written, well backed article.

This guy really care of pakistan and a tough opposition of extremists and jihadist.

I want to have faith that Pakistan wants to weed out extremism in it's country. I"m sure China expects the same, but with every action there is an equal or greater opposite reaction a major offensive could destabilize the country.

I think we in the West forget how fortunate we are that we might experience one small to one medium terrorist attack a year, but in the Middle East this is a daily occurrence.

Were you able to weed out so called extremism in Vietnam ? were you able to effectively block rebel weapon,logistics,manpower supply through neighboring countries ? Were you able to secure Vietnam border ?

And we are talking about Pak-Afghan mountainous borders.

What are the chances pakistan gives the helicopter to china?
Dont know may be but you know what its none of your business why dont you baniyas mind your own damn fuking business ..................................

Were you able to weed out so called extremism in Vietnam ? were you able to effectively block rebel weapon,logistics,manpower supply through neighboring countries ? Were you able to secure Vietnam border ?

And we are talking about Pak-Afghan mountainous borders.

not the same :o:

US arms comes with strings and conditions, it is not easy like that.
hahaha yea you are right it was never that easy But then nothing is easy at all in today's world

What are you trying to prove? we know this already we have more people to feed. Yet we also richer to you by far.
Atleast change your flag show your real colors..........

The 'by Hussain Haqqani' written right below the headline sure implied that he did. But if he didn't, I'll take back my comment about him pretending to be fully American.

It will last long enough, now that the Afghan government is reasonably strong and co-operating to secure the Durand Line. It is fully and completely serious, there is no doubt about it. It always was serious, only now it's more complete with the comprehensive Zarb-e-Azb operation instead of occasional, smaller-scale ones as was tried in the past.

The rest of the world hasn't rejected the principle of using Non-State Armed Groups either. Until recently your own US was using Syrian rebels that have resulted in ISIS, along with anti-Russia elements like the Chechen rebels. Russia supports groups in Ukraine and Syria, while India has constantly supported Balochi rebels in Pakistan for a long time now. Asymmetric, proxy and non-state warfare is now dominant in the world - Pakistan isn't alone and Pakistan completely rejecting all non-state groups won't change anything unless other nations follow suit; and even when they do, as long as the underlying conflicts remain, blood will be spilled in one way or another.

Your suspicion is flawed. The Zarb-e-Azb operation started long before the Peshawar attack and was just as serious; the main change caused by the Peshawar attack was in the civilian aspect, with extremism, hate-speech and mullahs being cracked down on by civilians within the urban areas - very little changed in the military offensive in the tribal areas, except a huge rise in individual soldiers' determination.

You mean like this?: Kashmir - 19 year old Muslim protester shot dead by Indian forces.
Good point, wrong country.

No, I don't. That's the problem: you want Islam to be seen as lies and religious hate, and you want all Muslims to accept they are liars and hate mongers, which means you want 97% of Pakistanis (along with 1.5 billion Muslims around the world) to believe that their religion is lies and religious hate - guess what: if you convince Muslims that religious hate is part of Islam, you'll increase that hate tenfold.

Abandoning Islam means LOSING. It means accepting that Islam is violent and hateful, which means conforming to the terrorists' ideology. It also means increasing religious extremism since you've basically accepted that Islam itself is what the terrorists say it is, and that to follow Islam one must follow those terrorists. You might want Muslims to lose the ideological fight against terrorism, I sure as hell don't.

You suspect absolutely wrong and you have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Pakistani internal politics.

Islam has nothing to do with officials' corruption, absolutely nothing. None of the parties in power today or for the last few decades was/is religious, based on religion or in any way related to religion. The most corrupt government Pakistan has ever had was in fact the Liberal and Secular PPP under Zardari, which ruled right before the current government.

Absolutely nothing will change in officials' corruption even if Islam is eradicated from the face of the Earth. Nil, zero. They'll stay as corrupt as ever.

Every Muslim knows what I'm talking about, I don't need to emphasize on anything. That's why not.
-Honesty
-Integrity
-Morality
-Trust
-Modesty
-Justice
-Accountability
-Humanitarianism
-Shura, i.e democratic participation
-Charity
-Distribution of wealth
-Respect
-Welfare

Now would you like a couple of dozen more of these points, or verses and hadith to accompany all these, or is this much enough?
I like your post, particularly with the passion with which you are posting.. but I disagree.

Proof of the pudding lies in eating. All we see of Islam is hate, discrimination, violence, intimidation. You can't use words to make everyone forget what they see daily.

The fact that you also mention that if someone manages to convince the Muslims that hate is part of Islam, it will increase 10 fold - also tells us one more thing - Islam discourages any independent thinking.

No words of yours or others with the cliche 'Islam means peace' will be believed because seeing is believing.

Similarly if and when Islam actually shows all the good things you mentioned, you will not need to say these good words to convince the rest of the world that Islam is good.

Words don't matter, actions do. So far.. short on action, big on words.

Appointed by Zardari, what more can you expect from such a man?

Why he was let off the hook is just absolutely beyond me. The only factor that comes is mind is that the then COAS too was only after his own personal interests.

Hussain Haqqani is an absolute traitor and that pos has been given job appointments in some Washington Think-Tank where he now publishes his anti-Pakistani views. He is like what Gordon Chang is to China, but worse, because he was actually a Pakistani ambassador to the US. I hope that sob is reading this.

What substance does he offer in his writing? That US should lease the helicopters to Pakistan and not sell them because they could be used against Balochi separatist. That's it, he has no real good reason or argument, so why should we bother to refute him on his weak points?

One dosnt need the AH1Z to use against the Baloch separatists the current AH1S/F should suffice. It's a weak argument at best. The guy may not be anti Pakistan but sure is anti army.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom