What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

I will wait for a few days before criticizing Bajwa. Things are not that simple as they seem. I still believe Bajwa is the MVP of IK team. This apparent rift between them is part of the grand plan.
1-Getting IK elected again with 2/3 majority.
2-Bringing presidential system. Before a system can be completely overhalued all of it components need to be discredited. As what is currently happening with Judiciary, Media, Parliament and even Army.
3- Remove the stamp of "selected" from IK.
4- Building relations with the west for the time being and may be get some brownie points from them in the form of some economic relief.
Moeed pirzaada mentioned how this tag has ruined his foreign policy with west and other advisories
- he needs to get rid of this label ASAP

But Don't know/think if they're playing 4D chess

It's disheartening to see how quickly all of you fall into depression and just give up on our country, and our army. You guys are supposed to be the first line of defense against this new form of warfare. Crumbled like a 20 rupee masala papad.

Everyone here desires to see Pakistan reach prosperity akin to EU countries. Those countries didn't get where they are by giving up at the first sight of trouble. It took them centuries of wars (civil and external), famines, economic catastrophes, natural disasters, and city-leveling bombardments to get to where they are today.
Our ancestors faced horrors, betrayals and events we shudder to imagine - They fought and struggled on, and we're still here.

We are young nation. The events of day will be footnotes in our history books. Maintain Faith. And keep the fight going.

Now that PECA ordinance is no more there is nothing stopping us

Helping him in power? Imran Khan ordered multiple times to take military action against TLP which was refused 3 times
You really want civil war dont you?tlp ain't anti national,gang of cleanshaves traitors. They are more loyal to this nation then Pakistans plot eating generals who sell their daughters for dollars ( afia saddiqi). Even now pdm street power is because of that stupid mullah , you mess with brelwi , even your generals wont be save and they know IT.

You really want civil war dont you?tlp ain't anti national,gang of cleanshaves traitors. They are more loyal to this nation then Pakistans plot eating generals who sell their daughters for dollars ( afia saddiqi). Even now pdm street power is because of that stupid mullah , you mess with brelwi , even your generals wont be save and they know IT.
We already have civil war
You just didn't notice because it ain't in Punjab

What are you smoking to conclude Shabaz will fix the economy? Is this based on past tenures in Government?

No no, just his collusion with the land mafia in Punjab, appointing his son as CM (speaks volumes of how he values talent, expertise, competence, and democratic values).

It's disheartening to see how quickly all of you fall into depression and just give up on our country, and our army. You guys are supposed to be the first line of defense against this new form of warfare. Crumbled like a 20 rupee masala papad.

Everyone here desires to see Pakistan reach prosperity akin to EU countries. Those countries didn't get where they are by giving up at the first sight of trouble. It took them centuries of wars (civil and external), famines, economic catastrophes, natural disasters, and city-leveling bombardments to get to where they are today.
Our ancestors faced horrors, betrayals and events we shudder to imagine - They fought and struggled on, and we're still here.

We are young nation. The events of day will be footnotes in our history books. Maintain Faith. And keep the fight going.

While I totally agree with your overall (heartening) pep talk, I can't help but point out that other young nations --- the ones that decided to finally sort this sh*t out --- rocketed into a different league of development, growth, and progress.

I think the following arguments:
-we are a young nation
-we are a poor nation
-democracy takes time
-we are a geopolitically important country
-etc etc etc

...while all generally valid, are serving more as excuses than calls to action. Most of Pakistan's indicators should force an emergency-like war footing to deal with, yet we use these excuses to take it easy.

Don't get me wrong. I like your optimism. We should keep hope, but only as a compliment to a very straightforward plan. We can't keep feeling sorry for ourselves. Like China did, we need to label these past few decades as an (almost) Century of Humiliation and rebuild aggressively, essentially from scratch (by this I mean, a reimagined constitution and social contract).

Someone here will learn lesson soon to defame Pak Army. Raid on Dr Irsalan house very next day does ring some bell?
Stop involving Army in any your BS

Someone here will learn lesson soon to defame Pak Army. Raid on Dr Irsalan house very next day does ring some bell?
Stop involving Army in any your BS

Grow up. It is bcz of people like you that our country is forever struck in a loop of Hybrid Military regime. I can tell you right now that If Our Quaid MA Jinnah was alive today these Army Elites would have destroyed him as well. Just keep in mind what army did to Fatima Jinnah. Our Army has an ugly tainted past which they are still carrying with them.

Back
Top Bottom