What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

I know of many present and retired Military people, Colonels, Brigadiers, etc. who are extremely Angry at Bajwa, and I mean really, really angry. In fact they questioned why they bothered to defend this nation. Don't take my word for it, just go and check out some Twitter handles of these retired military men.

It is VERY RARE for military men to ever criticized the Chief , so you know the situation is extremely bad when even your own Military men start to criticize you and question your loyalties.

I know of many present and retired Military people, Colonels, Brigadiers, etc. who are extremely Angry at Bajwa, and I mean really, really angry. In fact they questioned why they bothered to defend this nation. Don't take my word for it, just go and check out some Twitter handles of these retired military men.

It is VERY RARE for military men to ever criticized the Chief , so you know the situation is extremely bad when even your own Military men start to criticize you and question your loyalties.

They may be angry, but fanboiz here aren't.

Has anyone here actually seen the letter, I mean the Cipher message from our own Ambassador?

They may be angry, but fanboiz here aren't.
point is its reputation of Army, why Bajwa Sb is still pretending to be neutral. Gallian to parni hain, abhe both sides day rahe hain, why not choose a side n atleast have a valid stance.
Even though i dont like PDM or their narrative, they chose a legal way to remove PM n they have majority also, so legally they can n should form government and Armed forces will obey n follow whoever is next PM. So why he is compromising reputation of his institution and not giving any statement. At this point a simple statement like "We have taken an oath to defend the Constitution and geographic boundaries of this country and we stand by our oath" this one line will shut many PTI fan boys n at least save alot of humiliation. Many people have no political affiliation n even they r against Army because of this silence n lack of any self-respect.

Angry and largely irrelevant to the facts on ground, their anger wont make an iota of difference.
what facts? its 2022 not 1999 or 1971 that we keep a communication gap with our people n let others exploit their anger. We allowed same thing to happen when we went for War on terror n many educated people were brain washed which ended in an attack on GHQ.

point is its reputation of Army, why Bajwa Sb is still pretending to be neutral. Gallian to parni hain, abhe both sides day rahe hain, why not choose a side n atleast have a valid stance.
Even though i dont like PDM or their narrative, they chose a legal way to remove PM n they have majority also, so legally they can n should form government and Armed forces will obey n follow whoever is next PM. So why he is compromising reputation of his institution and not giving any statement. At this point a simple statement like "We have taken an oath to defend the Constitution and geographic boundaries of this country and we stand by our oath" this one line will shut many PTI fan boys n at least save alot of humiliation. Many people have no political affiliation n even they r against Army because of this silence n lack of any self-respect.

what facts? its 2022 not 1999 or 1971 that we keep a communication gap with our people n let others exploit their anger. We allowed same thing to happen when we went for War on terror n many educated people were brain washed which ended in an attack on GHQ.

Please grow up. Official statements are meaningless.

Officially, we have been standing by the oppressed people of IOK for decades. On the ground, they are left to get slaughtered under occupation on their own while we rename streets and ISPR releases jingles.

I am hearing rumours top generals in the army are devided.

I think coup is coming.

For now, let Shabaz Sharif sort out the economy. Let the PTI go into opposition. It is a healthy vantage point for them.

What are you smoking to conclude Shabaz will fix the economy? Is this based on past tenures in Government?

feel-me-think-about-it.gif

Please grow up. Official statements are meaningless.

Officially, we have been standing by the oppressed people of IOK for decades. On the ground, they are left to get slaughtered under occupation on their own while we rename streets and ISPR releases jingles.
Then don't judge people when they abuse or show anger for Establisment or Bajwa ... That's the least they can do atleast not doing physical harm to the state.

Can't it be that the cheap justice was securing his future on someone else's pay?

Why the hatred towards COAS Bajwa?

My question to you is, why do we back the army blindly and bat an eye towards their corruption?

The COAS is the only man who can truly bring change to Pakistan yet they never do, we are stuck with the status quo.

Back
Top Bottom