What's new

Why are we accusing the COAS?

Supreme court has been guilty of Conspiracy against Government of Pakistan
Because they refused to back their own Government, during an emergency and hard proof of threat

Threat
  • Recent Missile attack on Pakistan
  • International Letter , by Foreign Nation against Pakistan's Government and desire to create turmoil in Pakistan

1- They did not act on complaints by Government of Pakistan that PDM has violated article 63A influencing the political vote of another party's member by enticement (Party members are suppose to listen to their Party head's instructions

2- Court has broken law of article 69 which states courts will not interfere in affairs of Assembly and not undermine or belittle the Prime Minister of Pakistan or President of Pakistan

- The court's action has brought despair on People of Pakistan by their actions

-
The court also , disrespected the National Security Council of Pakistan's joint report on threat against Pakistan
  • Supreme court violated and disrespected the report of Officers who provided their best opinion about he
  • Supreme court disrespected the Heads of Pakistani State President and Prime Minister

Call the Elephant in room (Supreme court), not Honorable General Bajwa

Last edited:
My reading he was full onboard from the beginning.
His harsh statement against Russia clearly indicated Estaishment course correction.
Is Russia our "sagga chaacha" that we cannot say anything? :-) There was nothing harsh. He simply stated the facts. In the absence of a government, it is the job of the "establishment" to step up and take the reigns of the country. The country cannot run rudderless.

Last edited:
Supreme court has been guilty of Conspiracy against Government of Pakistan
Because they refused to back their own Government

1- They did not act on complaints by Government of Pakistan that PDM has violated article 63A influencing the political vote of another party's member by enticement (Party members are suppose to listen to their Party head's instructions

2- Court has broken law of article 69 which states courts will not interfere in affairs of Assembly and not undermine or belittle the Prime Minister of Pakistan or President of Pakistan

- The court's action has brought despair on People of Pakistan by their actions

- The court also , disrespected the National Security Council of Pakistan's joint report on threat against Pakistan

Call the Elephant in room (Supreme court), not Honorable General Bajwa
I may be wrong. Looks like IK wants to take one step at a time. He's now opposing the SC verdict and filing a review petition. If he declares the SC is overstepping and a part of the larger conspiracy he might declare emergency at the end. Now, that "letter" might be a huge embarrassment for Biden if completely out, and a PR nightmare for the USA. So, at the end of the day they may have to negotiate directly with IK.....

Street power and public sentiment belong to IK. He's playing a higher hand. He knows when a political leader and the common folks get emotionally entwined it's difficult to suppress them. The most recent case is Erdo'an. As for Pak's own history, it was Mujib in the East Pak although for the wrong reasons....

As for IK's opponents, they are all corrupt-to-the-soul traitors and crooks of the highest order who you do not trust even for keeping your donkey. Even Iblis would avoid them...

The US many a time ends up at the hands of the wrong folks in her foreign interventions...

FORTUNE favors the brave....

Kufr may continue, but not Zulm...

Last edited:
It is time we view the faces behind the veil

1649427853477.png

Their Opinion is at a "Advisory" or recommendation level only , proceedings of Saturday April 2nd 2022

1- They can't command Assembly due to Article 69 (None Interference clause on affairs of National Assembly)

2- They failed to investigate , vote manipulation Article 63A (You cannot persuade member of another political party to vote against mandate ), It is illegal to bring a government change by process of violation of Article 63A

Any ruling from Last Saturday is not "enforceable"

Constitution of Pakistan states clearly
  • Limitation of Supreme court , under article 69 courts do not replace the powers of Prime Minister or President of Pakistan

• Supreme court is not Prime Minister or President, attempt to act as Prime Minster or President of Pakistan , such as instructions to do this or do that constitutes overstepping of your powers

In Military Culture Sense

"This action by Supreme court is like a Junior Rank Military police , telling Pakistani Army General Army what to do in his high level meeting with other Junior Generals and Colonels "

Last edited:
I have been following this fiasco and yes I would say in the start it seems like all the strings are being pulled by the establishment but then didn't seemed like it. Or did I missed something like a meeting with the opposition or else? I have had no hopes from the judiciary because kehne ko to honorable lagaya jata hai but their rulings always sound way politicized. That is probably because noony toons have heavily invested there in the past 30 years. But then again why army?

It's very simple.

Should you stay neutral and pro-constitution when it comes to saving a guy who has honest intentions for the country while you have earlier forced your own extension despite there being no (at the time) legality to it?

The point is: when the army's own (especially the COAS's personal) interests are threatened, neutrality and the constitution can take a back seat, if not be totally thrown to the wind.

But when it comes to saving Pakistan from a corrupt, dynastic mafia, you are suddenly neutral at best and a conspirator at worse...?

Please. Traitors won't be forgotten.

It is time we view the faces behind the veil

View attachment 831890
Their Opinion is at a "Advisory" or recommendation level only , proceedings of Saturday April 2nd 2022

1- They can't command Assembly due to Article 69 (None Interference clause on affairs of National Assembly)

2- They failed to investigate , vote manipulation Article 63A (You cannot persuade member of another political party to vote against mandate )

Any ruling from Last Saturday is not "enforceable"

Constitution of Pakistan states clearly
  • Limitation of Supreme court , under article 69 courts do not replace the powers of Prime Minister or President of Pakistan

• Supreme court is not Prime Minister or President, attempt to act as Prime Minster or President of Pakistan , such as instructions to do this or do that constitutes overstepping of your powers

PTI should F the establishment and the SC and refuse to implement anything. Let things go where they need to.

Implementing this order would be a grave injustice to Pakistan. Ideas of justice cannot be relative or selective. Moral duties trump any (fake) 'constitutional' concerns. Nazis said they were just following orders --- that's a BS claim if those orders are in grave violation of basic human rights and constitute war crimes.

That's why, all these 'legal eagles' who are enjoying their 5 mins of importance on TV should relax. I hope their kids grow up to be of the same moral fabric of the people for whom they have paved the way into the corridors of power.

Is Russia our "sagga chaacha" that we cannot say anything? :-) There was nothing harsh. He simply stated the facts. In the absence of a government, it is the job of the "establishment" to step up and take the reigns of the country. The country cannot run rudderless.
In the absence of the govt?
Signling tells a lot.
It is not about RF is our distant cousin or not!!!

Because previous COAS/CJs let democratically elected parliaments complete their terms regardless of memogate, OBL raid, economic collapse, population explosion, drone attacks, etc…

Whereby IKs govt has none of the above with covid and globally high inflation. Yet the “establishment” did not let his govt finish its 5 year term.

Shows where the loyalty of the establishment lies.

Can't it be that the cheap justice was securing his future on someone else's pay?

Why the hatred towards COAS Bajwa?

In my opinion, the reputational damage done to Bajwa and Pakistan military is to such an extreme extent that it cannot be repaired in the foreseeable future. Ordinary Pakistanis on social media and specially those living in the West are up in arms and have used extremely negative remarks against COAS and Pakistan Military. There are strong opinions that the COAS is not 'Neutral'.

QUESTION - WHICH COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET SELF-DESTRUCTS LIKE THIS??

In my opinion, the reputational damage done to Bajwa and Pakistan military is to such an extreme extent that it cannot be repaired in the foreseeable future. Ordinary Pakistanis on social media and specially those living in the West are up in arms and have used extremely negative remarks against COAS and Pakistan Military. There are strong opinions that the COAS is not 'Neutral'.

QUESTION - WHICH COUNTRY ON THIS PLANET SELF-DESTRUCTS LIKE THIS??
We're a pariah state not a country. State spreads its legs wide open on the order of a maqsood chaprasi of USA.

We're a pariah state not a country. State spreads its legs wide open on the order of a maqsood chaprasi of USA.

I can honestly admit that I have never been more scared about the well being of this country than this present time. What is happening to the very fabric of this country is nothing short of self-destruction.

I am not and never will be against the COAS or the Army but the question arises, if America today can enforce a regime change, tomarow it can try to do the same against a COAS or the ISI head.
so u r worried only for COAS and ISI head ? while not for the country ??? i thought its the country that should b on the priority list but as per ur statement, regime change is ok, no issues with that, but we should b careful so that the COAS and ISI should b safe.
let me tell you that in 1971, it was the country that got divided and the chief of army and ISI is of no concern to them. if they can destroy ur country while keeping the same chief, i don't think they'll mind.

also oiled the stuff so that they don't feel traffic jam

I have been following this fiasco and yes I would say in the start it seems like all the strings are being pulled by the establishment but then didn't seemed like it. Or did I missed something like a meeting with the opposition or else? I have had no hopes from the judiciary because kehne ko to honorable lagaya jata hai but their rulings always sound way politicized. That is probably because noony toons have heavily invested there in the past 30 years. But then again why army?
Bajwa took plausible deniability away after making that ill-tmed, ill-conceived and idiotic statement in direct contradiction of PMIK's whole independent foreign policy stance where he condemned Russia reaffirmed the subservient relationship with US and also took any Kashmir related preconditions away for dialogue with India. After that all doubts should have been dispensed by sane people. But Patwaris and army brats have imported defected minds.

so u r worried only for COAS and ISI head ? while not for the country ??? i thought its the country that should b on the priority list but as per ur statement, regime change is ok, no issues with that, but we should b careful so that the COAS and ISI should b safe.
let me tell you that in 1971, it was the country that got divided and the chief of army and ISI is of no concern to them. if they can destroy ur country while keeping the same chief, i don't think they'll mind.

also oiled the stuff so that they don't feel traffic jam
Don't literally read into it as it was just an example.
And a little reminder, it's your defence forces under their leaderships that fight and defend your country not the two bits politicians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom