What's new

Imran says he was made ‘punching bag’ while ex-COAS Bajwa was ‘super king’

The story is getting more complicated. Bajwa hired Hussain Haqqani to convince the US to fire Imran Khan, after which Donald Low sent a message to Bajwa through the Pakistani ambassador to fire Imran Khan.

This is a narrative that even poor Kashif Abbasi cannot digest . . .

The story is getting more complicated. Bajwa hired Hussain Haqqani to convince the US to fire Imran Khan, after which Donald Low sent a message to Bajwa through the Pakistani ambassador to fire Imran Khan.

This is a narrative that even poor Kashif Abbasi cannot digest . . .
And your Nani Maryam told you to say this…

Its time imran khan started exposing the whole colonial military inc and not just bajwa. The whole corrupt system that promotes ppl like bajwa need to be exposed and desteoyed.
A frnd of mine was a major in MI. He gathered evidence against another MI major who was involved in smuggling and corruption. My frnd said i reported everything along with proofs to my CO but later found out that the CO was on his side and he paid the CO monthly from the loot and that chain went all the way. In the end my frnd ended up being transferred n his review damaged while that corrupt major was their favourite, who got promoted too. This is te caliber of this colonial slave army. What good can be expected from these haramkhors.

He said Bajwa fooled US against me, so Imran Khan started an anti-America campaign, later he realised that US is also victim of Gen. Bajwa, so now he wants a truce with US.

View attachment 916382
LOL Tobacco queen who is destroying the young generation ....and

Ekxl-GgWMAEjk_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom