What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

All agreed except a few things.
the 3rd army WAS captured, If not- explain the 8000 captured Egyptians.
And give me a reliable source about it.
Its not even really about the pilot in the Phantom (Although a crucial component) the Phantom was designed for ground attack

This is only a Pakistani claim, not European and not American.
This never happened and not even one jet was destroyed by Pakistani pilots.

Pakistani claim.
He only got that distinction according to this site- http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
Which I wouldn't trust in any way or form
Who safiul azam? Go to Bangladesh Air Force site too you'll see praises about him... as for alam they call him a martyr for some reason I believe becaus he was originally a Bangladeshi (east Pakistani) but pledged allegiance to Pakistan after the war. Search about them in Wikipedia you'll still get verified results. Just search about safiul azam and do more research on him. He is a topgun. Graduated from topgun academy

Pathetic as usual......I don't take your nonsense serious....I'm just saying the truth for the members here in PDF.
You have no dignity or ethics to claim that your army is cabaple of fighting modern war like Egyptian-Israeli war....so keep some dignity and tell the truth which is Sadat Brother killed during the first day of war....any one can google it and reveles the lies that you vomit here.

Man,
cool it. Why digging dirt ?
A better use of time is to prepare for future, which unfortunately none of our countries have done since 1967.

Their BF=USA helped them. Not that I care if Arabs or Israelis win.

Pathetic as usual......I don't take your nonsense serious....I'm just saying the truth for the members here in PDF.
You have no dignity or ethics to claim that your army is cabaple of fighting modern war like Egyptian-Israeli war....so keep some dignity and tell the truth which is Sadat Brother killed during the first day of war....any one can google it and reveles the lies that you vomit here.

Your sawt el 3arab truth! You are freaking delusional like every Egyptian that think that Egypt came out victorious in 73. In 73 if it wasn't for the Algerian armed forces that kept the IDF at bay and protected Cairo sky, Egypt would have been an amuse gueule for Israel. I posted a video for you to see, just to show you and the other doubters of the efficacity of the Algerian troops and there contribution in stabilising the front..the commentators were your folks....@sshole!
For the Algerian capabilities, they gave Egypt and Moubarek an idea in 2010...No need to revisit that!
And if you need to know what the rest of the world think about your armed forces, just ask the Houthis...:cheers:

It did surrender!
They did not surrender before they had no food, and then they did, that's why we took 8000 Egyptians as prisoners of war!
Stop trying to kid me!
No they didn't surrender, they were surrounded. 8000 prisoners is false also, maybe in 67 but not in 73.
73 had a very high casualties in both sides but lot less prisoners of war.

Who safiul azam? Go to Bangladesh Air Force site too you'll see praises about him... as for alam they call him a martyr for some reason I believe becaus he was originally a Bangladeshi (east Pakistani) but pledged allegiance to Pakistan after the war. Search about them in Wikipedia you'll still get verified results. Just search about safiul azam and do more research on him. He is a topgun. Graduated from topgun academy
ITS ONLY YOUR CLAIM!
Pakistan and Bangladesh is the same! Just like Palestinians and Jordanians (But that's another story for another thread)
When I searched in Wikipedia the source they got this bullshit from was a Pakistani airforce sites. not even a government site.
Topgun university? :sarcastic:

Your sawt el 3arab truth! You are freaking delusional like every Egyptian that think that Egypt came out victorious in 73. In 73 if it wasn't for the Algerian armed forces that kept the IDF at bay and protected Cairo sky, Egypt would have been an amuse gueule for Israel. I posted a video for you to see, just to show you and the other doubters of the efficacity of the Algerian troops and there contribution in stabilising the front..the commentators were your folks....@sshole!
For the Algerian capabilities, they gave Egypt and Moubarek an idea in 2010...No need to revisit that!
And if you need to know what the rest of the world think about your armed forces, just ask the Houthis...:cheers:

No they didn't surrender, they were surrounded. 8000 prisoners is false also, maybe in 67 but not in 73.
73 had a very high casualties in both sides but lot less prisoners of war.

Ahahahaha the Algerians only send one squadron of jets to the war, and they didn't even really fight in it.
Nice English btw.

So now you deny history? If so I got nothing to really talk to you.

Oh man people like you never understand every one know about this I provide you Wikipedia link you can search you will get results and if you still don't understand leave it reality will not change and it's 100% right you can ask any one
Sorry but that never happened.

The Third Army was much larger than 8,000.
That is not even a division.

The Pakistani sources claim that he shot down two Super Mystére, one Mirage and a Vautour bomber.
They also claim the Mirage shot down his wingman first.
The Third army already sustained casualties while the war was on, the Egyptians themselves estimated 7,000 to 10000 deaths just to invade the Sinai.

the Third army was mostly armored, and not infantry, thus it was smaller in size compared to even infantry divisions men wise.

the Pakistani claim is just fake, like most claims they say.

You don't understand? the 2 sites here are FORUMS, just as this one, and those are threads and they are not that reliable!

and I cant enter the third site, and its AUSTRALIAN

Anyways, I don't even believe any word you say about what the US did, "Even the US doubts it" and when I ask for source you say "The US estimates 8000 deaths" without giving me source.

The Third army already sustained casualties while the war was on, the Egyptians themselves estimated 7,000 to 10000 deaths just to invade the Sinai.

the Third army was mostly armored, and not infantry, thus it was smaller in size compared to even infantry divisions men wise.

The estimation is that 200,000 Egyptians crossed the canal, so this is but a fraction,
Your claim is not supported by any sources.

The estimation is that 200,000 Egyptians crossed the canal, so this is but a fraction,
Your claim is not supported by any sources.
You think just the third army crossed into the Sinai? there were many more staying near the Bar Lev line, neither you have any supporter sources.

ITS ONLY YOUR CLAIM!
Pakistan and Bangladesh is the same! Just like Palestinians and Jordanians (But that's another story for another thread)
When I searched in Wikipedia the source they got this bullshit from was a Pakistani airforce sites. not even a government site.
Topgun university? :sarcastic:

Ahahahaha the Algerians only send one squadron of jets to the war, and they didn't even really fight in it.
Nice English btw.

So now you deny history? If so I got nothing to really talk to you.

Sorry but that never happened.

the Pakistani claim is just fake, like most claims they say.

You don't understand? the 2 sites here are FORUMS, just as this one, and those are threads and they are not that reliable!

and I cant enter the third site, and its AUSTRALIAN

Anyways, I don't even believe any word you say about what the US did, "Even the US doubts it" and when I ask for source you say "The US estimates 8000 deaths" without giving me source.
Ot top gun uni. Oh yes? Pak and bd is same? Then why did US award him for his achievements in 2000s?
Top gun academy in luke Air Force base in Arizona. You can google his certificate if you like. He is also ace of aces listed. Don't be a ignorant fool

Man,
cool it. Why digging dirt ?
A better use of time is to prepare for future, which unfortunately none of our countries have done since 1967.
That pathetic child...claiming things that never happened.....and always tell lies....and we tired of telling him the truth...so he has no dignity or honor.
That's it.

You think just the third army crossed into the Sinai? there were many more staying near the Bar Lev line, neither you have any supporter sources.

It was the 2nd and 3rd Army which crossed.

Basically every source on the war supports my view.
None support Yours.

Israel was told by Henry Kissinger to back off, which it did.

https://books.google.se/books?id=pky1Iy0QQ3YC&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=Simcha+Dinitz,+Kissinger+option&source=bl&ots=q6wN_J0u_r&sig=q50KlXFHPTl9bXRv1hgB3naO0iY&hl=sv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj83b7tmfXNAhXCNJoKHbYoDUcQ6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=Simcha Dinitz, Kissinger option&f=false

What is more important, is that I actually followed the progress of the war, and You were not even born.

Last edited:
That pathetic child...claiming things that never happened.....and always tell lies....and we tired of telling him the truth...so he has no dignity or honor.
That's it.

Only kids play with kids;
adults watch them and enjoy their circus.

Ot top gun uni. Oh yes? Pak and bd is same? Then why did US award him for his achievements in 2000s?
Top gun academy in luke Air Force base in Arizona. You can google his certificate if you like. He is also ace of aces listed. Don't be a ignorant fool
Top gun university funny, I guess he was in it when he was about 60 years old?
Its an ACADEMY, for TRAINING, and only Pakistani F16 pilots are in there, he was in service only until 1979.
the US didn't award him anything! this was a Pakistani claim from this site
http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
Neither an ace neither destroyed any Israeli jet.

It was the 2nd and 3rd Army which crossed.

Basically every source on the war supports my view.
None support Yours.

Israel was told by Henry Kissinger to back off, which it did.

https://books.google.se/books?id=pky1Iy0QQ3YC&pg=PA134&lpg=PA134&dq=Simcha+Dinitz,+Kissinger+option&source=bl&ots=q6wN_J0u_r&sig=q50KlXFHPTl9bXRv1hgB3naO0iY&hl=sv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj83b7tmfXNAhXCNJoKHbYoDUcQ6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=Simcha Dinitz, Kissinger option&f=false

What is more important, is that I actually followed the progress of the war, and You were not even born.
Israel didn't really destroy the third army, (I did have a mistake)
But it destroyed a HUGE part of it, and if the war was just 2 or 3 more days, you could say bye bye of it.
Its a fact that 15,000 Egyptians were killed and 2400 Arab tanks (Most of them are Egyptian) were destroyed.

Only kids play with kids;
adults watch them and enjoy their circus.
You can call me a child, but I am no liar.

Israel didn't really destroy the third army, (I did have a mistake)
But it destroyed a HUGE part of it, and if the war was just 2 or 3 more days, you could say bye bye of it.
Its a fact that 15,000 Egyptians were killed and 2400 Arab tanks (Most of them are Egyptian) were destroyed.

No, because Israel was not prepared to upset Henry Kissinger.
The War ended the way it ended, because this was the end he wanted.
Something both Israel and Egypt could live with.

Go and talk to Your neighbours which participated, and then You will know.

Top gun university funny, I guess he was in it when he was about 60 years old?
Its an ACADEMY, for TRAINING, and only Pakistani F16 pilots are in there, he was in service only until 1979.
the US didn't award him anything! this was a Pakistani claim from this site
http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
Neither an ace neither destroyed any Israeli jet.
Read carefully what I wrote. You're the one mentioning university. I said it's an academy fool. Pakistan used to train their pilots from long back... he graduated in 1961. Just google his certificate. He was in service of Pakistan Air Force till 71 not 79. After that he served in Bangladesh Air Force. Pledged allegiance to Bangladesh after its creation. He is one of twenty two people awarded eagles distinction. Yes he did. And it's all recorded and verified. Just don't be a ignorant fool that you're.
Also only pilot who served in four air force mind you. And he used a hawker hunter to score kills. I bet you don't even know what hawker hunter is. Ignorant noob. And don't keep bringing Pakistani website into this. Do Wikipedia searches. Go to various military research sites and you'll find info about him. Don't be a cu nt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom