What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

@Beny Karachun said
That's wrong, this is all from Wikipedia, it wasn't me exaggerating it, or me minimizing it.
Wait a second, I smell bullshit
Israel already stopped and destroyed the Egyptian third army, if it wasn't the USA help we would have launched a Jericho up Sadat's ***. He didn't refuse to let his army to continue, he was the one saying to his third army to conquer the whole Sinai, which he failed doing so.
I have never considered Wikipedia as a trustworthy source. The third Egyptian was surrounded, not destroyed or surrendered. The Egyptians had a problem to supplied with water, food , arms, but she was still a fighting force.
The US were aware that Israel was trying to assemble in a hurry an experimental nuclear device , not a military ready tested device. Kissinger use the Israeli disarray, and the Egyptian indecision to wrestle Egypt from the Soviet sphere and neutralise Israel independency.
But to go back to the subject, they were nothing standing between the Egyptian army and Israel proper, if Sadat had the political courage to let his army continue the fight..

I have never considered Wikipedia as a trustworthy source.
No one does. Anyone can edit info there. Only illiterate retards post wiki links as a credible source.

but for general reference to get an idea, I guess it ok to use wiki links.

No matter how small the Truth is and no matter how big the lie is , Truth always win .

Now you are free to play with the words as long as you wish .

@Beny Karachun said

I have never considered Wikipedia as a trustworthy source. The third Egyptian was surrounded, not destroyed or surrendered. The Egyptians had a problem to supplied with water, food , arms, but she was still a fighting force.
The US were aware that Israel was trying to assemble in a hurry an experimental nuclear device , not a military ready tested device. Kissinger use the Israeli disarray, and the Egyptian indecision to wrestle Egypt from the Soviet sphere and neutralise Israel independency.
But to go back to the subject, they were nothing standing between the Egyptian army and Israel proper, if Sadat had the political courage to let his army continue the fight..

The Egyptians, once past the SAM umbrella were devastated by the Israeli fighter bombers.
With the supply line in tatters there was no chance of a successful offensive vs Israel proper.
If the third army had tried a move towards the second army, then at least it is debatable.
There is of course then the risk that the second army would have been encircled as well.

I think the US would have gotten involved militarily if Arabs thrust into Israel proper. By the 1970s Jews already had significant political influence in the US. Indeed, the civil rights and feminist movements in the US were the action of Jews. The US Open is the first tennis tournament that adopted equal pay in 1973, much earlier than the other major tennis tournaments in doing so.

Bullshit again....Sadat brother killed during the first day of the war during the Air strick....stop this ignorance....
Didn't anybody reminded you that you are the incarnation of stupidity. Read Shazly book and the Yom Kippur written by two military higher up of the Israeli army, that participated in both front, Egyptian and Syrian..And the book written by the Ex Algerian defence minister who participated in both war 67 and 73...
The losses during the entire war started when Sadat decided to move the tanks forward
Bullshit! it happened when Sadat relieved Chazli from his command and replaced him by one of his crony to implement his battle plan that he hid from Syria and other arab countries that helped Egypt. He used his brother death as an excuse to stop the war. To help the Syrian was never in his plan. Sadat lied to the arab states by using Shazly as a patsy. The only force that was capable to stop the Egyptian army was the one under Ariel Sharon command, and Ariel and his tank column were decimated before and he had never came in sight with either the 1st or the 3rd Egyptian army.
Sadat wanted to get Egypt out of the Soviet sphere by selling every Arab league states and their security as well as the whole palestinian territories, for his own ego. And look what Egypt became...A "Cheggouf el Boul" , a Urinal for any country who can throw a coin in a bottomless tin can.

The Egyptians, once past the SAM umbrella were devastated by the Israeli fighter bombers.
. In fact that what most observers claimed, but the commanding officers that participated in either side have a different opinion and the war would have had a different ending if the arab armies continued and coordinated the fight.. Israel didn't have much qualitative airforce ( modern aircrafts, as mirages, phontoms..) left after the first day of the hostilities.

Didn't anybody reminded you that you are the incarnation of stupidity. Read Shazly book and the Yom Kippur written by two military higher up of the Israeli army, that participated in both front, Egyptian and Syrian..And the book written by the Ex Algerian defence minister who participated in both war 67 and 73...

Bullshit! it happened when Sadat relieved Chazli from his command and replaced him by one of his crony to implement his battle plan that he hid from Syria and other arab countries that helped Egypt. He used his brother death as an excuse to stop the war. To help the Syrian was never in his plan. Sadat lied to the arab states by using Shazly as a patsy. The only force that was capable to stop the Egyptian army was the one under Ariel Sharon command, and Ariel and his tank column were decimated before and he had never came in sight with either the 1st or the 3rd Egyptian army.
Sadat wanted to get Egypt out of the Soviet sphere by selling every Arab league states and their security as well as the whole palestinian territories, for his own ego. And look what Egypt became...A "Cheggouf el Boul" , a Urinal for any country who can throw a coin in a bottomless tin can.

. In fact that what most observers claimed, but the commanding officers that participated in either side have a different opinion and the war would have had a different ending if the arab armies continued and coordinated the fight.. Israel didn't have much qualitative airforce ( modern aircrafts, as mirages, phontoms..) left after the first day of the hostilities.
Pathetic as usual......I don't take your nonsense serious....I'm just saying the truth for the members here in PDF.
You have no dignity or ethics to claim that your army is cabaple of fighting modern war like Egyptian-Israeli war....so keep some dignity and tell the truth which is Sadat Brother killed during the first day of war....any one can google it and reveles the lies that you vomit here.

You can write books on this subject but it all reduces to one equation. Third World versus First World. Who is going to win? First World - unless certain exceptions apply.

@Beny Karachun said

It did surrender!
They did not surrender before they had no food, and then they did, that's why we took 8000 Egyptians as prisoners of war!
Stop trying to kid me!
the Egyptians COULDN'T supply them with water, food, arms or ammunition, because we encircled them!
They were not able to kill more than 120 people!
the US wasn't aware that Israel tried to assemble anything, because we already had nuclear warheads, they were aware that we put the Jericho's out in the open to scare the Egyptians and make the Americans to rush to supply us.
And Sadat tried to make it out with the Third army, and he saw that they failed a lot.

I only know that Pakistan air force also participated and shoot down several Israeli plane successfully
On other hand Pakistan even didn't lost a single plane
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
Search page and writer Pakistan and you will get result
PAKISTANI CLAIM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sattar_Alvi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saiful_Azam

What was that about us not shooting down any Israeli jets?

Israel didn't capture them, in fact, Israel didn't lay a finger on them because the US said if you did, there would be severe consequences. Also because they would have done some nasty damage. Please go find out about it, you will see my facts.

Your tanks were upgraded, and all of your equipment was better, except for the NV aspect. You guys were pretty clever when it came to combating that Arab advantage.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sho't
Sattar_Alvi *[citation needed]* which means "This claim needs references to reliable sources"
The same on Saiful Azam, its only a Pakistani claim!

Explain this- How did Israel capture 8000 Egyptian prisoners of war, and hundreds of tanks?
the US said this? Like the "Even the US doubts this claim"? Do you have a source?

the Centurion Shot, was only upgraded with a 105mm cannon, other than the 84mm cannon the Centurion Mk3 had.
This 105mm cannon was made in 1956. This was the only upgrade it had and it was worse than the T62s cannon. and the T62s were better in almost every way.

PAKISTANI CLAIM.
Not Pakistani clame it's europ and american controlled Wikipedia which is saying that more over Jordan government honoured two Pakistani air force pilots who shot down Israeli planes
Israeli weren't even able to put scratch on Pakistan air force planes

The MiG-21 proved lethal vs the Phantom in Vietnam...
The Syrian tanks had infrared lights which the Israelis lacked. Still lost the night fight in Golan.
The 3rd Army was surrounded, and would die from lack of water in days, without a supply line.
They certainly were not captured.

The Israelis were stopped by Henry Kissinger, since he saw an opportunity to wrestle Egypt,
out of the Soviet sphere.
There were very little reserves between IDF and Cairo.
The US was the real winners.
All agreed except a few things.
the 3rd army WAS captured, If not- explain the 8000 captured Egyptians.
And give me a reliable source about it.
Its not even really about the pilot in the Phantom (Although a crucial component) the Phantom was designed for ground attack

Not Pakistani clame it's europ and american controlled Wikipedia which is saying that more over Jordan government honoured two Pakistani air force pilots who shot down Israeli planes
This is only a Pakistani claim, not European and not American.
This never happened and not even one jet was destroyed by Pakistani pilots.

I watched a Documentary on YouTube of Israeli mirage vs Mig 21 of Egypt long time ago.

Pakistani pilot? Search safiul Azam and Alan in Arab Israeli war. Safiul shot down most no of Israeli jets by any pilots and also earned the distinction of eagles by United States in 2000s. He served in Jordan, Iraq, Pakistan and then Bangladesh Air Force.
Pakistani claim.
He only got that distinction according to this site- http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
Which I wouldn't trust in any way or form

And give me a reliable source about it.
Its not even really about the pilot in the Phantom (Although a crucial component) the Phantom was designed for ground attack

This is only a Pakistani claim, not European and not American.
This never happened and not even one jet was destroyed by Pakistani pilots.

Pakistani claim.
He only got that distinction according to this site- http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
Which I wouldn't trust in any way or form
Oh man people like you never understand every one know about this I provide you Wikipedia link you can search you will get results and if you still don't understand leave it reality will not change and it's 100% right you can ask any one

The Third Army was much larger than 8,000.
That is not even a division.

The Pakistani sources claim that he shot down two Super Mystére, one Mirage and a Vautour bomber.
They also claim the Mirage shot down his wingman first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom