What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

Usrael was getting the whole cake before the war, after that war in 1973 it had to split it with Egypt, so the question remains the same..

Egyptians decimated Israel in tank battles and naval battles. But air battles Israel proved superior and I guess that got Israel out of harm.

Gentlemen, we can surely agree that Israel fought like a cornered tiger. It was literally life and death for them and they fought with such furiousity, that the Arab world will think twice when planning any misadventures.

Gentlemen, we can surely agree that Israel fought like a cornered tiger. It was literally life and death for them and they fought with such furiousity, that the Arab world will think twice when planning any misadventures.

WOW....we lost our bowel

The Arabs almost destroyed Israel within the first few days of 73, but they had nukes so they couldn't do so and America resupplied them enough to launch a counter attack. Even then, it took Israel a damn lot longer just to push the Arabs back and eventually they realised that if a crippled Egypt and Syria could do such damage, imagine what they could do if they weren't so badly bruised after 67.

In short, Israel realised peace was wise.

No, they fought like a shark picking on little seals and claimed because there were more of them, the seals had a better chance.

The Arabs almost destroyed Israel within the first few days of 73, but they had nukes so they couldn't do so and America resupplied them enough to launch a counter attack. Even then, it took Israel a damn lot longer just to push the Arabs back and eventually they realised that if a crippled Egypt and Syria could do such damage, imagine what they could do if they weren't so badly bruised after 67.

In short, Israel realised peace was wise.

No, they fought like a shark picking on little seals and claimed because there were more of them, the seals had a better chance.
And I call bullshit.
Really? they "almost" destroyed us? All they did is destroy the Bar Lev line in a surprise attack.
We first destroyed their airforce, destroying over 570 enemy aircraft, while only 104 of ours were destroyed, then destroyed 2300 tanks while only 1063 tanks of ours were, Entire third Egyptian army destroyed and captured (8783 captured)
19 ships sunk, not even one Israeli ship was destroyed, and finally, 18500 Arabs killed while only 2521 of ours were killed. also 43 SAMs destroyed.
No, you didn't "almost" or was close at all to.

We first destroyed their airforce, destroying over 570 enemy aircraft, while only 104 of ours were destroyed, then destroyed 2300 tanks while only 1063 tanks of ours were, Entire third Egyptian army destroyed and captured (8783 captured)
Is the sirocco blowing in Tel Aviv? You must be sufferring a heat stroke to come up with something like that..I accused the Egyptian PDF's for being delusional , but you, you topped the bar. After all the years past, I guess the subject is still sensitive enough to blur any factual truth...Time to put this thread in the forgotten archive.

And I call bullshit.
Really? they "almost" destroyed us? All they did is destroy the Bar Lev line in a surprise attack.
19 ships sunk, not even one Israeli ship was destroyed, and finally, 18500 Arabs killed while only 2521 of ours were killed. also 43 SAMs destroyed.
No, you didn't "almost" or was close at all to.

Please stop saying "you" like that, I have seen you do it to other members from nations not even involved, if you use it again against me I won't reply as it would prove you clearly don't know who was at war with who.

They almost reached your borders, your politicians were scared, so they threatened with nukes and begged the US for help. The US helped so so much, it was almost as if Egypt and Syria were fighting Israel and the US. They almost had a decisive victory, and would have had it if Israel didn't get so much support from the US.

As for casualties, the Arabs only had 452 warplanes so you couldn't have destroyed almost 600 of them, and it can't of been 452 as their Air Force still stood after the war. It was likely 347, that was the figure I found that seemed realistic. For Israel, yes 104 is correct.

In terms of soldiers, no, the Arabs had 8,000 killed and Israel had 3,000. This statistic seems the most realistic. As for tanks, yes those casualties of yours are also correct.

On the naval front, yes you are correct again.

Please stop saying "you" like that, I have seen you do it to other members from nations not even involved, if you use it again against me I won't reply as it would prove you clearly don't know who was at war with who.

They almost reached your borders, your politicians were scared, so they threatened with nukes and begged the US for help. The US helped so so much, it was almost as if Egypt and Syria were fighting Israel and the US. They almost had a decisive victory, and would have had it if Israel didn't get so much support from the US.

As for casualties, the Arabs only had 452 warplanes so you couldn't have destroyed almost 600 of them, and it can't of been 452 as their Air Force still stood after the war. It was likely 347, that was the figure I found that seemed realistic. For Israel, yes 104 is correct.

In terms of soldiers, no, the Arabs had 8,000 killed and Israel had 3,000. This statistic seems the most realistic. As for tanks, yes those casualties of yours are also correct.

On the naval front, yes you are correct again.
When I say you I mean Arabs, sorry.

Again, "almost" is not did reach it. We didn't beg, you just said it, we threatened with nukes, and no, they felt safe, mainly because we had nukes.
"It was almost" again, stop with that almost. "They almost had a decisive victory" but Israel had it, not the Arabs, you "almost" had it according to you. No, they wouldn't have had it because they wouldn't exist anymore, they would simply be radioactive waste.

the Arabs only had 452 warplanes? I am pretty sure this number is about Egypt, and Egypt only.
And I didn't say we destroyed 452 warplanes, Israel also destroyed transport aircraft and bombers also aircraft.

There is no "statistic that seems more realistic". If you don't like the actual statistics doesn't mean you have to lie about them. 8000 is an Arab claim, and I would not trust them. in 1967 the Egyptians lied that they were winning, leading to the involvement of Jordan, leading to Israel conquering Judea and Samaria.

Is the sirocco blowing in Tel Aviv? You must be sufferring a heat stroke to come up with something like that..I accused the Egyptian PDF's for being delusional , but you, you topped the bar. After all the years past, I guess the subject is still sensitive enough to blur any factual truth...Time to put this thread in the forgotten archive.
What is your point? Are you going to reply to what I am saying or just say I am delusional?

When I say you I mean Arabs, sorry.

Again, "almost" is not did reach it. We didn't beg, you just said it, we threatened with nukes, and no, they felt safe, mainly because we had nukes.
"It was almost" again, stop with that almost. "They almost had a decisive victory" but Israel had it, not the Arabs, you "almost" had it according to you. No, they wouldn't have had it because they wouldn't exist anymore, they would simply be radioactive waste.

the Arabs only had 452 warplanes? I am pretty sure this number is about Egypt, and Egypt only.
And I didn't say we destroyed 452 warplanes, Israel also destroyed transport aircraft and bombers also aircraft.

There is no "statistic that seems more realistic". If you don't like the actual statistics doesn't mean you have to lie about them. 8000 is an Arab claim, and I would not trust them. in 1967 the Egyptians lied that they were winning, leading to the involvement of Jordan, leading to Israel conquering Judea and Samaria.

Israel didn't have a decisive victory, as the war lasted a fair amount of time (almost a month).

Yes the Arabs only had 452 warplanes, this includes all of them, not just Egypt. But I didn't think about transport and whatnot, so I will then say that your statistic of 500 now seems fair.

As for casaulties, 8,000 seems fair, and in the 6 day war they only lied because they needed help desperately.

I still think the war had more for the Arabs to cheer about, considering how their army's were still crippled from the 6 day war, they put up a damn good fight within the first few days of the conflict. It was only when America jumped into the game that they started losing, but even then Israel did not manage to get into Damascus, destroy the 3rd army or push past Suez. The Israeli invasion eventually got put at a halt, so everyone was back to square 1. A stalemate, in every literal sense. But since Israel couldn't have done it without America, and since the Arabs were still crippled from 67, I think the Arabs have more to celebrate.

Israel didn't have a decisive victory, as the war lasted a fair amount of time (almost a month).

Yes the Arabs only had 452 warplanes, this includes all of them, not just Egypt. But I didn't think about transport and whatnot, so I will then say that your statistic of 500 now seems fair.

As for casaulties, 8,000 seems fair, and in the 6 day war they only lied because they needed help desperately.

I still think the war had more for the Arabs to cheer about, considering how their army's were still crippled from the 6 day war, they put up a damn good fight within the first few days of the conflict. It was only when America jumped into the game that they started losing, but even then Israel did not manage to get into Damascus, destroy the 3rd army or push past Suez. The Israeli invasion eventually got put at a halt, so everyone was back to square 1. A stalemate, in every literal sense. But since Israel couldn't have done it without America, and since the Arabs were still crippled from 67, I think the Arabs have more to celebrate.

You have no idea about war, don't you? War is not fair!
There is no "fair amount of casualties" or such BS.

total Egyptian losses were between 235 and 242 fighter jets, while Syria lost between 135 and 179. Rest were transport and other types of aircrafts.

There were 15,000 EGYPTIANS killed, and 8000 Egyptians captured, the whole third army destroyed and captured.

Their army wasn't crippled at all. They had thousands of T62s that were far more superior than any of our tanks, MiG 21s that were the most advanced eastern jet fighter at the time and full support from the USSR in all the time of the war.

Israel didn't have enough time to push to Damascus, as the war wasn't even for 1 month, the Israelis put most of their forces against the Egyptians.
In the start of the war 27 Israeli tanks were against about 500 Syrian T62s and other armored vehicles, guess what? The Israelis destroyed them all!
Israel DID destroy/capture the third army, that's why we captured 8000 Egyptian soldiers and many tanks, that are being presented in Israel.
Israel was 20 miles from Damascus, and was about to conquer it until the Americans told us to stop.
And Israel was about 100 kilometers away from Cairo, and when it started its invasion (Which it conquered even more 600 square miles) the Americans told us to stop.

Of course we could have, we would just nuke your forces and cities, and that would be the easiest war in Israel's history.
And since the Arabs were not crippled, ISRAEL WON.

If all Arab armies could put Arab behind them, and come up as ONE fighting force with ONE strategy
and worked as a team, Israel stood no chance.
Arab armies were superior in numbers and ground level strength.
Lacked in experience, multinational preparation and technology.

If all Arab armies could put Arab behind them, and come up as ONE fighting force with ONE strategy
and worked as a team, Israel stood no chance.
Arab armies were superior in numbers and ground level strength.
Lacked in experience, multinational preparation and technology.
AHAHAHA
We saw that in 1967, when Iraq, Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Morocco, Lebanon, Kuwait, Pakistan, the PLO, Sudan and Tunisia went to war with us, yet you still lost!
You always was superior in numbers yet always lost to us!
You are prone to failures, we are not.

Back
Top Bottom