What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

They displayed the picture after the IDF overrun an Egyptian command post. To think that they were happy that Sadat agreed to peace is utmost arab bullshit!
Pathetic .

They displayed the picture after the IDF overrun an Egyptian command post.
Pathetic .

No offence, but I think he is correct. Why else would an Israeli Army unit have it and be so happy in displaying it? That certainly makes more since then that they just happened to have a large framed picture of President Sadat that they carried around with them. And I find it highly unlikely that they produced said photograph in adulation because "Sadat saved them from annihilation". It was not the Israeli Army that was surrounded. They had lines of supply and logistics through the Bitter Lakes area of the Suez after their crossing. It was the Egyptian 3rd Army that was cut-off and surrounded. Egypt certainly did much better in this war than in '67, but Gen. Sharon was daring and exploited the gap between the two Egyptian armies.

the-october-war-of-1973_October_war_bigmap_04_1c72b45ecc.jpg

Last edited:
="Desertfalcon, post: 8427544, member: 16879"]No offence, but I think he is correct. Why else would an Israeli Army unit have it and be so happy in displaying it? That certainly makes more since then that they just happened to have a large framed picture of President Sadat that they carried around with them. And I find it highly unlikely that they produced said photograph in adulation because "Sadat saved them from annihilation". It was not the Israeli Army that was surrounded. They had lines of supply and logistics through the Bitter Lakes area of the Suez after their crossing. It was the Egyptian 3rd Army that was cut-off and surrounded. Egypt certainly did much better in this war than in '67, but Gen. Sharon was daring and exploited the gap between the two Egyptian armies.

the-october-war-of-1973_October_war_bigmap_04_1c72b45ecc.jpg
[/QUOTE]
They are not surrounding Suez like in your picture....and they are not that near of Ismaelia in the north....your picture probably after the seize fire when Israelis started to move their troops to gain more land for the future negotiations.
That's when US said every territory Israel gained after seize fire MUST withdraw from it.
BTW my grandfather was a policeman in Suez that time and he was with the resistance he told me that water,food and ammo continuously reached the eastern bank....and believe me I Know what I'm talking about.
Surrendering of Israeli officer to Egyptian officer in Porttawfik in Suez.
Israelis are our enemies that time.....but I respect them.
image.jpeg

Pathetic .
They must have dropped on your head, not once but several time...You are absolutely superior to stupid..

Why else would an Israeli Army unit have it and be so happy in displaying it? That certainly makes more since then that they just happened to have a large framed picture of President Sadat that they carried around with them. And I find it highly unlikely that they produced said photograph in adulation because "Sadat saved them from annihilation
Sadat won a battle, the crossing of the Suez, but lost the war. Amun does not understand thatit still in these days Egyptian troops cannot enter the Sinai without prior permission from Israel, the orange color on the wingtip and the rudder of their F16 was an Israeli requirement imposed on Egypt. That is not a sign of a victor, that is a sign of a defeat.

They must have dropped on your head, not once but several time...You are absolutely superior to stupid..

Sadat won a battle, the crossing of the Suez, but lost the war. Amun does not understand thatit still in these days Egyptian troops cannot enter the Sinai without prior permission from Israel, the orange color on the wingtip and the rudder of their F16 was an Israeli requirement imposed on Egypt. That is not a sign of a victor, that is a sign of a defeat.

Still pathetic.....you are from a country that have not been to war ever.....
More than pathetic....you are ignorant too.....what about the rafales.....not painted...
I'm not blaming you....you are pathetic and I do not take you serious.
But about those who follow your bullshit and rated you.
For any one else other than those pathetic ..,.. Egyptian F-16 painted on orange are for AIR DEFENCE squadrons....
But others are not painted like this photo......don't let those ignorants fool you.
image.jpeg

Egyptian F-16 painted on orange are for AIR DEFENCE squadrons
Why do you need to paint your air defence squadron's like that? I remember Block 40 F-16C/D's were also painted and Mirage 5's, too.

aac.jpg

A five-ship formation of Egyptian AF F-16C Block 40s over the pyramids. These aircraft were delivered from 1994 to 1995 under the Peace Vector IV program. The day-glo panels help distinguish them from F-16s from neighbouring countries. [Egyptian AF photo]

Egyptian_Mirage_5_Horus_uprade_002.jpg

The Egyptian Air Force Mirage 5s operated in the air-superiority role, but were subsequently designed for strike/interdiction tasks.

Last edited:
Kissinger after seeing the Egyptian plan to finish off the Usraelis on the west side of the canal, told Sadat that the US won't allow the russian weapons to beat the American ones..
Sharon said after the war that he didn't know who was surrounding whom..
This is enough to thwart any further talk about the Encircling of the 3rd Egyptian army which in the same period of time was still fighting on the Eastern side of the canal and gained another 2 to 3 km...

Last edited:
Why do you need to paint your air defence squadron's like that? I remember Block 40 F-16C/D's were also painted and Mirage 5's, too.

aac.jpg

A five-ship formation of Egyptian AF F-16C Block 40s over the pyramids. These aircraft were delivered from 1994 to 1995 under the Peace Vector IV program. The day-glo panels help distinguish them from F-16s from neighbouring countries. [Egyptian AF photo]

Egyptian_Mirage_5_Horus_uprade_002.jpg

The Egyptian Air Force Mirage 5s operated in the air-superiority role, but were subsequently designed for strike/interdiction tasks.
It is something related to the DOG FIGHT .... I think.

Poor soul! you must be beyond a retard...You are a case study for veterinarians! Algeria's came twice to save Egypt. Algeria is the only country in the Arab league that fought for her independence, while the rest were the rest of the Arab countries waited like a docile quadrupede , for a country to be carved for them..
:astagh::sleep:

Kissinger after seeing the Egyptian plan to finish off the Usraelis on the west side of the canal, told Sadat that the US won't allow the russian weapons to beat the American ones..
Baloney! Egyptian army was famished and suffering from thirst.Kissinger intervened to end the siege of the Egyptians by the IDF.

Main reason air supsuperiority one which has control over skies can easily takeout ground forces

Baloney! Egyptian army was famished and suffering from thirst.Kissinger intervened to end the siege of the Egyptians by the IDF.
How come Egypt got back the Sinai pininsula?

How come Egypt got back the Sinai pininsula?
Your question should have been how did Israel give up the Sinai? The US help, money, and pressure...with Israel getting the biggest part of the cake...

Back
Top Bottom