What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

Performed better doesn't change the fact they lost.

I don't know you, by you saying one word such as a "Noob" in a military thread, I know that you're a kid, but I don't know your exact age, so I said you're probably 12

Also, this is a thread, smartass, made by a certain guy, stop giving me forums!
Never seen anyone so provoked from the word noob xD also you're the one asking for non Pakistani source. Now you get it. So shut your mouth

Never seen anyone so provoked from the word noob xD also you're the one asking for non Pakistani source. Now you get it. So shut your mouth
Alright kid
You didn't give me a SOURCE, you are giving me forums!
MADE BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

Tank BRIGADE, you think a brigade is large?
Brigade is the smallest form of "army".
Brigade, depending of armies can have 120+ tanks plus support vehicles and troop protection. That the number of tanks Ariel sharon Brigade has and so was the Algerian 8th BB.

Alright kid
You didn't give me a SOURCE, you are giving me forums!
MADE BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
That is not a forum. And okay if you're so convinced its a forum made by people like me. Why don't you go to American sources. CIA websites offer great details on any person. Don't play your games with me. Play with the Palestinians. Not me. And kid? You hardly know how to debate. Criticising me for calling it a uni and upon realising his mistake. Academy and uni doesn't matter. Shame on you. Learn how to reason fairly first and definitely attend your history class before arguing with me.

Brigade, depending of armies can have 120+ tanks plus support vehicles and troop protection. That the number of tanks Ariel sharon Brigade has and so was the Algerian 8th BB.
120 tanks out of the 3600 Arab tanks.
Stop thinking you actually did anything in this was, and lets not forget that the Arabs LOST.

That is not a forum. And okay if you're so convinced its a forum made by people like me. Why don't you go to American sources. CIA websites offer great details on any person. Don't play your games with me. Play with the Palestinians. Not me. And kid? You hardly know how to debate. Criticising me for calling it a uni and upon realising his mistake. Academy and uni doesn't matter. Shame on you. Learn how to reason fairly first and definitely attend your history class before arguing with me.
Sorry? not a forum? A site that I can register in and post a thread and receive comments is a FORUM, unless you don't know this. There are no American sources, this is only a Pakistnai claim!
the CIA never had any source about it.
I didn't criticize you for saying if it was a universe smartass!
I already explained you twice that I used 2 words with the same meaning, which are called
"
Synonyms"
I laughed about you claiming he was in top gun university, when its a training place for STARTER PILOTS, which he was not when you claimed he was in it, he wasn't even in service at that time!
Calling me a "Noob" in a military site and then saying "Don't play your games with me"?
Kid do you realize how STUPID you sound?
And I don't know how to debate? you are the one that is claiming that you are winning and then sourcing out some Pakistani made BS claiming to shoot down a few Israeli jets, You go into a history class if you even learn something kid

120 tanks out of the 3600 Arab tanks.
Stop thinking you actually did anything in this was, and lets not forget that the Arabs LOST.

Sorry? not a forum? A site that I can register in and post a thread and receive comments is a FORUM, unless you don't know this. There are no American sources, this is only a Pakistnai claim!
the CIA never had any source about it.
I didn't criticize you for saying if it was a universe smartass!
I already explained you twice that I used 2 words with the same meaning, which are called
"
Synonyms"
I laughed about you claiming he was in top gun university, when its a training place for STARTER PILOTS, which he was not when you claimed he was in it, he wasn't even in service at that time!
Calling me a "Noob" in a military site and then saying "Don't play your games with me"?
Kid do you realize how STUPID you sound?
And I don't know how to debate? you are the one that is claiming that you are winning and then sourcing out some Pakistani made BS claiming to shoot down a few Israeli jets, You go into a history class if you even learn something kid
Saying Americans have no source is pretty stupid don't you think? Talking about synonyms... You were mocking me for calling it a university when clearly you were the only calling it that and I claimed it was an academy. Its not a basic flying training place mind you. Its for advanced combat studies. He was already in a squadron before he went for topgun. You say things so stupid that admittedly makes you sound like a " Noob" calling someone kid without even knowing him makes you look like the monkey in the middle. Pakistani made bullshit? Go to sources linked in wikipedia then. History class for moi? I finished them long time ago mate. I choose to major in medicine. So its not me who needs to attend more classes. Its you.

Saying Americans have no source is pretty stupid don't you think? Talking about synonyms... You were mocking me for calling it a university when clearly you were the only calling it that and I claimed it was an academy. Its not a basic flying training place mind you. Its for advanced combat studies. He was already in a squadron before he went for topgun. You say things so stupid that admittedly makes you sound like a " Noob" calling someone kid without even knowing him makes you look like the monkey in the middle. Pakistani made bullshit? Go to sources linked in wikipedia then. History class for moi? I finished them long time ago mate. I choose to major in medicine. So its not me who needs to attend more classes. Its you.
Oh my god...
No, its not stupid, its only a PAKISTANI/ARAB CLAIM! Why wont you give me the source then if there are a bunch of them like you say.
And now YOU are the one to choose what I said? I said that he WASN'T in the Top Gun university mainly because the FIRST PAKISTANI PILOT entered this academy in 1996, more than 20 years after he ENDED SERVICE
Top gun teaches fighter and strike tactics and techniques to selected Naval Aviators and Naval flight officers
HE WASN'T IN ANY SQUADRON! DON'T REWRITE HISTORY! HE ENDED HIS SERVICE IN ALL OF THE FIELD OF FLIGHT IN 1979!
Saying "Noob" in the middle of a MILITARY CONVERSATION is like saying "Cookie" in a fight,

THIS IS WHERE I WENT! THE SOURCE LINKED IN THE WIKIPEDIA IS THIS: http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
Don't call me mate and I don't believe to any word coming from you, 12 year old.

Oh my god...
No, its not stupid, its only a PAKISTANI/ARAB CLAIM! Why wont you give me the source then if there are a bunch of them like you say.
And now YOU are the one to choose what I said? I said that he WASN'T in the Top Gun university mainly because the FIRST PAKISTANI PILOT entered this academy in 1996, more than 20 years after he ENDED SERVICE
Top gun teaches fighter and strike tactics and techniques to selected Naval Aviators and Naval flight officers
HE WASN'T IN ANY SQUADRON! DON'T REWRITE HISTORY! HE ENDED HIS SERVICE IN ALL OF THE FIELD OF FLIGHT IN 1979!
Saying "Noob" in the middle of a MILITARY CONVERSATION is like saying "Cookie" in a fight,

THIS IS WHERE I WENT! THE SOURCE LINKED IN THE WIKIPEDIA IS THIS: http://www.paf.gov.pk/air_warriors.html
Don't call me mate and I don't believe to any word coming from you, 12 year old.
Get your facts right. I don't want to argue with an uneducated fool. I am sure you'll also deny the asswiping by Egyptian tank forces and sinking of eliyat destroyers too. Those are Arab recorded fact too. But why do I bother saying you this. You'll still claim the opposite.

Alright I won't call you mate. I realise you Jews have problems with Muslims. So yeah whatever

PS. India also denies asswiping of their airforce and tank forces. Just for you to know. (Indians no offence just trying to price my point. I am talking about 65 )

Get your facts right. I don't want to argue with an uneducated fool. I am sure you'll also deny the asswiping by Egyptian tank forces and sinking of eliyat destroyers too. Those are Arab recorded fact too. But why do I bother saying you this. You'll still claim the opposite.

Alright I won't call you mate. I realise you Jews have problems with Muslims. So yeah whatever

PS. India also denies asswiping of their airforce and tank forces. Just for you to know. (Indians no offence just trying to price my point. I am talking about 65 )
Get my facts right? you are not there to prove me wrong!
You just link me some forums that everyone can write!
DESTROYER* not destroyers.
I never denied the "asswiping" when a ship from 1942 was hit by SOVIET made anti ship missiles.
I bet you would deny the 19 Egyptian and Syrian ships and none Israeli ships made by the Israelis in 1973? Or the fact that we destroyed 514~ aircraft while only 104 Israelis were destroyed? Or the fact that we killed 20,000~ while 2500 Israelis were killed?
Or 2300 Arab tanks while only 1063 Israelis were destroyed?
There are no "Arab" facts, you always lied, just as in 1967 the Egyptians lied that they were winning, leading to Jordan's defeat, or "Saiful" what ever shooting down any of our jets.

Get my facts right? you are not there to prove me wrong!
You just link me some forums that everyone can write!
DESTROYER* not destroyers.
I never denied the "asswiping" when a ship from 1942 was hit by SOVIET made anti ship missiles.
I bet you would deny the 19 Egyptian and Syrian ships and none Israeli ships made by the Israelis in 1973? Or the fact that we destroyed 514~ aircraft while only 104 Israelis were destroyed? Or the fact that we killed 20,000~ while 2500 Israelis were killed?
Or 2300 Arab tanks while only 1063 Israelis were destroyed?
There are no "Arab" facts, you always lied, just as in 1967 the Egyptians lied that they were winning, leading to Jordan's defeat, or "Saiful" what ever shooting down any of our jets.
You're not proving the facts wrong either
Alright spelling/grammar Nazi. My bad
I don't deny any of those facts.
In fact if the Arabs won Israel wouldn't exist would it?
But Egyptians killed your *** in tank warfare. Whereas israels kicked their *** in aerial warfare. No definite one side clear winner.

You're not proving the facts wrong either
Alright spelling/grammar Nazi. My bad
I don't deny any of those facts.
In fact if the Arabs won Israel wouldn't exist would it?
But Egyptians killed your *** in tank warfare. Whereas israels kicked their *** in aerial warfare. No definite one side clear winner.
Kid, OF COURSE I AM!
There are no sources like "Pakistan didn't destroy any Israeli jets" the end in the internet and called sources!
You give me forums thinking they are sources! Or Pakistani bullshit!
the Arabs lost 2300 tanks! While Israel lost 1063! And they had superior technology!
Israel beat the **** out of the Arabs in all fields, ground naval and air.

Kid, OF COURSE I AM!
There are no sources like "Pakistan didn't destroy any Israeli jets" the end in the internet and called sources!
You give me forums thinking they are sources! Or Pakistani bullshit!
the Arabs lost 2300 tanks! While Israel lost 1063! And they had superior technology!
Israel beat the **** out of the Arabs in all fields, ground naval and air.
Lmao. I get now what you're trying to say. Israel is some aryan superior race that kicked Arab asses without getting a kick in return. Total fucking noob.
If you talk about combined losses it looks huge. Losses against a particular nation... ahem Egypt destroyed y'all.
Not saying their pilots didn't get their *** kicked by Israelis either.

Lmao. I get now what you're trying to say. Israel is some aryan superior race that kicked Arab asses without getting a kick in return. Total fucking noob.
If you talk about combined losses it looks huge. Losses against a particular nation... ahem Egypt destroyed y'all.
Not saying their pilots didn't get their *** kicked by Israelis either.
Tell me kid, is Israel a race? Do you see just one race in Israel? If no, then I already proved you wrong
"Noob" kid, you are totally r*tarded
Particular nations? 15,000 Egyptians, 1200 Israelis in Egyptian Israeli front.
You got defeated, as always.

Back
Top Bottom