What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

no point in arguing with you. Anyone can be called a noob specially when he doesn't know anything. Anyways back to my final point.

This is a reputable Arab news paper company supplying news for can so here is an old article.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/08/01/229723.html

Now pls shut your damn mouth. And I might tag you in another thread with his certificate from top gun if I can find it.

Now this is an old Pakistani news corporation but this too provided CNN and BBC with regional news and are well known. Specially if you read a lot of newspapers you'll have definitely heard about em atleast once in your lifetime.

http://www.dawn.com/news/488739/tribute-masters-of-the-sky

And don't tell me gathering of eagles foundation and international association of eagles based in Washington US is horseshit now.

http://goefoundation.org/eagles/eaglesbyyear/2000/271/Azam-Saiful

Hawker hunter was an extremely inferior aircraft compared to what Israel had at the time.
I did some research and I saw this:
"a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet."
DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MILITARY SITES?!

Yes what do you want to prove giving me that site?
It says "How Arabs lost Jerusalem" and doesn't prove any of your points

And I might tag you in another thread with his certificate from top gun if I can find it.
AHAHHAHA You just admitted that you have no evidence and said it randomly about him being in the top gun university

No it wasn't "provided" in the CNN or BBC. you just lie again, all you can do.
If it was published in the CNN they must have a site on it, give it to me and not a Pakistani site.

Yes it is bullshit and its sources are from the Pakistanis, I am asking you for one thing, give me an American or Israeli or not biased source, NOT A FORUM.

I did some research and I saw this:
"a person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere or activity, especially computing or the use of the Internet."
DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MILITARY SITES?!

Yes what do you want to prove giving me that site?
It says "How Arabs lost Jerusalem" and doesn't prove any of your points

AHAHHAHA You just admitted that you have no evidence and said it randomly about him being in the top gun university

No it wasn't "provided" in the CNN or BBC. you just lie again, all you can do.
If it was published in the CNN they must have a site on it, give it to me and not a Pakistani site.

Yes it is bullshit and its sources are from the Pakistanis, I am asking you for one thing, give me an American or Israeli or not biased source, NOT A FORUM.
Fucking idiot read the last source which is an American one and not a forum.

And no I was searching for the thread from defense ok with his certificate pic attached.
A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere of activity in this case military history. Certainly fits the bill for describing you. Fucked in the *** by yourself. Shouldn't have posted the meaning of noob to diss me.

Try to understand what I said. I didn't say CNN was mentioning the pilots I sourced some facts from places that are reputable and provides news to CNN etc.

Fucking idiot read the last source which is an American one and not a forum.

And no I was searching for the thread from defense ok with his certificate pic attached.
A person who is inexperienced in a particular sphere of activity in this case military history. Certainly fits the bill for describing you. Fucked in the *** by yourself. Shouldn't have posted the meaning of noob to diss me.

Try to understand what I said. I didn't say CNN was mentioning the pilots I sourced some facts from places that are reputable and provides news to CNN etc.
WHERE DO YOU THINK DID THIS FROM?
THIS ISN'T A SOURCE, THIS IS YOUR EAGLE ASSOCIATION, Copy pasting from a Pakistani website!

SO YOU THINK THAT HE WAS IN THE TOP GUN UNIVERSITY BECAUSE YOU SAW THIS IN A THREAD? :sarcastic:

Military is a sphere of activity now?
This word originates from gaming, If you would see a general saying the word "Noob" everyone would laugh at him

Then I wouldn't trust a word from CNN if they got it from this news paper

Just my 2 Cents!

There is no such thing in the US as "TOP GUN University" Most Institutions that train officers and soldiers for duties and combat is mostly a school or Academy

The Institution that is POPULARLY called TOP GUN is Technically and officially called (earlier) NAVAL STRIKE FIGHTER TACTICAL INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM and of late is changed to NAVAL STRIKE and AIR WARFARE Center . They MOSTLY train US Naval and Marine Combat Pilots - There is no info that any foreign pilot was trained there , BUT THE Base where the center is located has conducted war games (Red Flag) though this is NOT related to the training of the center

WHERE DO YOU THINK DID THIS FROM?
THIS ISN'T A SOURCE, THIS IS YOUR EAGLE ASSOCIATION, Copy pasting from a Pakistani website!

SO YOU THINK THAT HE WAS IN THE TOP GUN UNIVERSITY BECAUSE YOU SAW THIS IN A THREAD? :sarcastic:

Military is a sphere of activity now?
This word originates from gaming, If you would see a general saying the word "Noob" everyone would laugh at him

Then I wouldn't trust a word from CNN if they got it from this news paper
Drop down cunt. End of the page it's clearly written this is based in America. Washington and all graduated of air command who aced in aerial warfare are honored by USAF. I understand why you still reject it because so,e Israelis got their *** kicked by people from Asia. I understand. XD so your immature cunt can't stand this fact and hence the rejection when I explicitly bought a verified source from America. He enjoys the status of one of the twenty two living eagles. But your immature cunt is certainly ovulating at this point with burst of rage. His graduate certificate from Luke Air Force base mentions him as topgun. Military history debate is a sphere of activity cunt. And nobody would laugh at the person who is roasting someone calling him noob. XD moron.

Ps. There are Lots Israeli pilots honored in this association so certainly not one sided and certainly not fake.

Sorry to bust your bubble pal ... Not sure why u rated my post as i just told you that there is no TOP GUN University and NOW no such thing as "Living Eagles!" related to Combat Flying!

If you say that a lot of pilots have been honoured best u provided that list , we can research from there!

Drop down cunt. End of the page it's clearly written this is based in America. Washington and all graduated of air command who aced in aerial warfare are honored by USAF. I understand why you still reject it because so,e Israelis got their *** kicked by people from Asia. I understand. XD so your immature cunt can't stand this fact and hence the rejection when I explicitly bought a verified source from America. He enjoys the status of one of the twenty two living eagles. But your immature cunt is certainly ovulating at this point with burst of rage. His graduate certificate from Luke Air Force base mentions him as topgun. Military history debate is a sphere of activity cunt. And nobody would laugh at the person who is roasting someone calling him noob. XD moron.

Ps. There are Lots Israeli pilots honored in this association so certainly not one sided and certainly not fake.
The quote you said, its near damn impossible to win against a retard?
It was totally right, you will just type it again and again.

SORRY, But eagle bullshit clearly has nothing to do with combat,

So, lets see what we got trough already where I owned you

1. Top gun university, he was not in it.

2. Giving me sources from FORUMS

3. Saiful destroying Israeli jets? ONLY PAKISTANI/MUSLIM CLAIM

4. Arabs "decimated" our tanks? Nope- 2300 Arab tanks destroyed, 1063 of ours destroyed

5. Israel to be only Jewish? 25% of Israel is not Jewish, 20% of it is Muslim the rest are Christians and more

6. Speaking for other countries and lying, such as the Arabs decimating our countries

and some more

What is left for you to argue about?
What the word "Noob" means and that he is at topgun university WHILE HE ENDED HIS SERVICE
YOU LITERALLY ARGUE ON NOTHING BECAUSE I ALREADY OWNED YOU IN EVERYTHING

And also using the terms "Lmao" and "XD" shows your fucking age.
He wasn't graduated neither certified or anything else.
Now tell me, what does being an "eagle" means?

Sorry to bust your bubble pal ... Not sure why u rated my post as i just told you that there is no TOP GUN University and NOW no such thing as "Living Eagles!" related to Combat Flying!

If you say that a lot of pilots have been honoured best u provided that list , we can research from there!
I know it's not called top gun uni. Shit pulled by the other cunt. Living eagles yes there isn't a official title but what it meant to say is he is one of twenty two pilots honored with title of eagle. Yes you can check pilots honored by year, aircraft or name.

I know it's not called top gun uni. Shit pulled by the other cunt. Living eagles yes there isn't a official title but what it meant to say is he is one of twenty two pilots honored with title of eagle. Yes you can check pilots honored by year, aircraft or name.
ARE YOU RETARDED? ACTUALLY WHY AM I FUCKING ASKING? I said THEY ARE SYNONYMS, he says that it has nothing to do with FOREIGN PILOTS, that this Academy/university is NOT for Pakistani pilots, so you can suck on it, so a "Living eagle" IS NOT an official title, SO YOU CAN SUCK ON IT, AGAIN.

The quote you said, its near damn impossible to win against a retard?
It was totally right, you will just type it again and again.

SORRY, But eagle bullshit clearly has nothing to do with combat,

So, lets see what we got trough already where I owned you

1. Top gun university, he was not in it.

2. Giving me sources from FORUMS

3. Saiful destroying Israeli jets? ONLY PAKISTANI/MUSLIM CLAIM

4. Arabs "decimated" our tanks? Nope- 2300 Arab tanks destroyed, 1063 of ours destroyed

5. Israel to be only Jewish? 25% of Israel is not Jewish, 20% of it is Muslim the rest are Christians and more

6. Speaking for other countries and lying, such as the Arabs decimating our countries

and some more

What is left for you to argue about?
What the word "Noob" means and that he is at topgun university WHILE HE ENDED HIS SERVICE
YOU LITERALLY ARGUE ON NOTHING BECAUSE I ALREADY OWNED YOU IN EVERYTHING

And also using the terms "Lmao" and "XD" shows your fucking age.
He wasn't graduated neither certified or anything else.
Now tell me, what does being an "eagle" means?
1. Air command and defense staff college was basically topgun... and it's located at Luke Air Force base where he trained from for advanced fighter tactics and training on f-86 sabres.
2. I provided you news and other source which is American
3. And only Pakistani/Arab claim have earned that dude honor from USAF in 2000s
4. I am talking about Egypt alone. Not the whole Arab group as whole. Plus Egypt had 1000 tanks only.
5. You need to watch Netanyahu's speech on Palestine-Israel unification for a United state.
6. Egypt fucked your tank forces. Not claiming about the whole Arab countries. Plus I also mentioned Israel fucking up Egyptian Air Force so I am on a neutral ground here.

Argue? Haha what a moron.
Lmao and XD shows my fucking age? Good atleast it shows I am not a typical grandpa living under the rock all his life.

ARE YOU RETARDED? ACTUALLY WHY AM I FUCKING ASKING? I said THEY ARE SYNONYMS, he says that it has nothing to do with FOREIGN PILOTS, that this Academy/university is NOT for Pakistani pilots, so you can suck on it, so a "Living eagle" IS NOT an official title, SO YOU CAN SUCK ON IT, AGAIN.
Okay but before pulling the synonyms bullshit to defend yourself. You try to poke the fun on me for calling it a uni. Cunt. Cunt you don't have a valid point to argue with after I brought you American source

1. Air command and defense staff college was basically topgun... and it's located at Luke Air Force base where he trained from for advanced fighter tactics and training on f-86 sabres.
3. And only Pakistani/Arab claim have earned that dude distinction from USAF in 2000s
4. I am talking about Egypt alone. Not the whole Arab group as whole. Plus Egypt had 1000 tanks only.
5. You need to watch Netanyahu's speech on Palestine-Israel unification for a United state.
6. Egypt fucked your tank forces. Not claiming about the whole Arab countries. Plus I also mentioned Israel fucking up Egyptian Air Force so I am on a neutral ground here.

Lmao and XD shows my fucking age? Good atleast it shows I am not a typical grandpa living under the rock all his life.

Okay but before pulling the synonyms bullshit to defend yourself. You try to poke the fun on me for calling it a uni. Cunt. Cunt you don't have a valid point to argue with after I brought you American source
1. There is no report any foreign pilot was in the Top Gun university/academy
2. No, you gave me a Pakistani news site and a site called "Alarabiya"
3. FROM THE EAGLE ASSOCIATION, NOT THE USAF, WHY WOULD THE USAF AWARD HIM ANYTHING?
4. AHAHAHA Egypt had 1700 tanks.
5. I don't care what Netanyahu said, and I also don't know what he said, it wouldn't prove a thing. Palestine will never be a nation.
6. Egypt didn't. Most of the tanks destroyed were Egyptians and not Syrians, Israel split up its forces and got casualties on both front lines. the Egyptians destroyed our tanks MAINLY with their Soviet made ATGMs which were advanced for the time, more superior technology for the Egyptians.

Oh, by the way, quick story-In one notable engagement during this period, a pair of Israeli F-4E Phantoms challenged 28 Egyptian MiGs over Sharm el-Sheikh and within half an hour, shot down seven or eight MiGs with no losses. One of the Egyptian pilots killed was Captain Atif Sadat, President Sadat's half-brother.

Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, want to say more?
He didn't laugh at you for saying its a university, he laughed at you and explained in the END of his text.

3. And only Pakistani/Arab claim have earned that dude honor from USAF in 2000s

And no, You didn't give ANY American source, you just gave some Al Arabiya and Pakistani news site bullshit to me.

1. There is no report any foreign pilot was in the Top Gun university/academy
2. No, you gave me a Pakistani news site and a site called "Alarabiya"
3. FROM THE EAGLE ASSOCIATION, NOT THE USAF, WHY WOULD THE USAF AWARD HIM ANYTHING?
4. AHAHAHA Egypt had 1700 tanks.
5. I don't care what Netanyahu said, and I also don't know what he said, it wouldn't prove a thing. Palestine will never be a nation.
6. Egypt didn't. Most of the tanks destroyed were Egyptians and not Syrians, Israel split up its forces and got casualties on both front lines. the Egyptians destroyed our tanks MAINLY with their Soviet made ATGMs which were advanced for the time, more superior technology for the Egyptians.

Oh, by the way, quick story-In one notable engagement during this period, a pair of Israeli F-4E Phantoms challenged 28 Egyptian MiGs over Sharm el-Sheikh and within half an hour, shot down seven or eight MiGs with no losses. One of the Egyptian pilots killed was Captain Atif Sadat, President Sadat's half-brother.

Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, Cunt, want to say more?
He didn't laugh at you for saying its a university, he laughed at you and explained in the END of his text.

And no, You didn't give ANY American source, you just gave some Al Arabiya and Pakistani news site bullshit to me.
1. Then how did he train in Luke Air Force base ?
2. Why don't you mention the 3rd link. Why are you avoiding talking about that?
3. It's formed by air force for honoring all nations best pilots
4. Check in wiki... it states 1000. And the sources are reliable too
5. Palestine atleast was much before world war 2. When you guys flocked from Germany and Europe. Though there was small Jewish population too.
6. Yeah with the HEAT charges.

YES I READ ABOUT THAT ENGAGEMENT. I DONT KNOW BUT WAS EGYPTIANS POORLY TRAINED?

He proved your earlier statements wrong too. For which I gave him a thanks rating

The site is of a NON profit organization that help that gives scholarship to airmen BUT is not associated with the UASF, even the site is not run by the AF Yes you pilot is mention and honoured for the year 2000 and a lithographs was made of him and his aircraft by the artish Jay ashurst, other than that is no mention of what is he awarded for .

The 22 eagles as mention in the site isn't exclusive, there is a pilot honoured for a number of years

also sorry but the Air Command and Staff College is an education and curriculum ,services and supportand distance learning (top gun is as i mentioned in the previous post) You can jusst google and see for your self abt the college

The site is of a NON profit organization that help that gives scholarship to airmen BUT is not associated with the UASF, even the site is not run by the AF Yes you pilot is mention and honoured for the year 2000 and a lithographs was made of him and his aircraft by the artish Jay ashurst, other than that is no mention of what is he awarded for .

The 22 eagles as mention in the site isn't exclusive, there is a pilot honoured for a number of years

also sorry but the Air Command and Staff College is an education and curriculum ,services and supportand distance learning (top gun is as i mentioned in the previous post)
I read it's orginally opepend by USAF members? Is that verified? Yes it is not mentioned what he is awarded for but neither is any other pilots... it only speaks of their achievements so I guess based on that they are given the honor?

Air command and staff college curriculum is this topgun institutions you say? (I didn't get your last point)

ALSO Guys honestly KNOCK it OFF! .... this argument is going on to like 10 pages on this thread!

I read it's orginally opepend by USAF members? Is that verified? Yes it is not mentioned what he is awarded for but neither is any other pilots... it only speaks of their achievements so I guess based on that they are given the honor?

Air command and staff college curriculum is this topgun institutions you say? (I didn't get your last point)

Is is NOT Top Gun ! it is as it is - A College an educational institution ! Top Gun is what i said in my previous post abt it

Back
Top Bottom