What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

Tell me kid, is Israel a race? Do you see just one race in Israel? If no, then I already proved you wrong
"Noob" kid, you are totally r*tarded
Particular nations? 15,000 Egyptians, 1200 Israelis in Egyptian Israeli front.
You got defeated, as always.
Israel at least portrays itself to be a country of Jews alone. And we have seen all the drama post holocaust. Tell me how come you guys stopped taking revenge on Germans like y'all did till around 70s?
"Kid"? I am not your son or something that you're calling me a kid.
I never said again that Egypt won. But the fact that they decimated your tank forces is the fact I bring up. And that's according to western military researchers. On tank warfare...
I am not in a war to be defeated boi!

@Beny Karachun

120 tanks out of the 3600 Arab tanks.

That is Sharon's brigade tank size save auxiliary vehicles and support troops and Arab armies didn't engaged that many tanks in both fronts, although the Syrian front used the most with Iraq's involvement.

Stop thinking you actually did anything in this was, and lets not forget that the Arabs LOST.

What Algerian troops did is a historical facts that even the Israeli military brass don't deny it, neither the Egyptians!
for the last part of your sentence, it semi true...The arab armies lost battles like Israel did, but they were made to loose war by Sadat and Sadat alone.

Israel at least portrays itself to be a country of Jews alone. And we have seen all the drama post holocaust. Tell me how come you guys stopped taking revenge on Germans like y'all did till around 70s?
"Kid"? I am not your son or something that you're calling me a kid.
I never said again that Egypt won. But the fact that they decimated your tank forces is the fact I bring up. And that's according to western military researchers. On tank warfare...
I am not in a war to be defeated boi!
I ask you, Israelis are a race? yes or not.
Don't talk in the name of Israel. Israel says that this will be the Jewish capital, not that it would be made only of Jews.
Fact- 25% of Israel is not Jewish
Oh hell no I would kill myself if you were my child, I say kid because you bring the word "Noob" to a MILITARY FORUM, GO FIND SOME FRIENDS!
They DIDN'T decimate our tank forces, Israel destroyed 2300 tanks while 1063 Israelis were destroyed!

@Beny Karachun

That is Sharon's brigade tank size save auxiliary vehicles and support troops and Arab armies didn't engaged that many tanks in both fronts, although the Syrian front used the most with Iraq's involvement.

What Algerian troops did is a historical facts that even the Israeli military brass don't deny it, neither the Egyptians!
for the last part of your sentence, it semi true...The arab armies lost battles like Israel did, but they were made to loose war by Sadat and Sadat alone.
@Beny Karachun

"Didn't engage that many tanks in both fronts"
Valley of tears, 500 Syrian tanks and more armored vehicles against 100 Israeli tanks- 60-80 Israeli tanks destroyed, 500 Syrian vehicles (300 tanks and rest are armored vehicles) destroyed
And also in Egypt.

the Algerian troops barley did anything!
Why do you blame Sadat for their defeat?

@t Beny Karachun,
he Algerian troops barley did anything!

I agree, somewhat with you, they got to the front late...But her aviation was very busy on the front , with a lot of success..Artillery duels, because of the longue range of the artillery pieces , played a big role against Israeli forces as well as their anti aircraft batteries...They defended also Ismailiya were Israeli losses were high, we suffered losses too, but in the magnitude of Israeli troops..ratio was 2 to one.
They had also a role to defend Cairo and the industrial zone as well as Helouan..later the the defence of Aswan dam were given to them...

The Algerian forces stayed in Egypt until 1975...

Why do you blame Sadat for their defeat?
He stopped the war after his brother was shot down and change the course of history. Not only he betrayed his army and the Egyptian people, but he betrayed every country that helped him for his own ego...

I ask you, Israelis are a race? yes or not.
Don't talk in the name of Israel. Israel says that this will be the Jewish capital, not that it would be made only of Jews.
Fact- 25% of Israel is not Jewish
Oh hell no I would kill myself if you were my child, I say kid because you bring the word "Noob" to a MILITARY FORUM, GO FIND SOME FRIENDS!
They DIDN'T decimate our tank forces, Israel destroyed 2300 tanks while 1063 Israelis were destroyed!
I will talk about whatever I wish to. I have the right. Israel identifies itself as a Jewish state and Jewish alone. Calm your tits you don't have to kill yourself. You call me a kid because I use the word noob...? Lmao haven't you ever heard military commanders use the word noob? Oh well you're a fucking civilian do I don't expect much. I am not the one saying they decimated your tank forces. US military historians are.

I will talk about whatever I wish to. I have the right. Israel identifies itself as a Jewish state and Jewish alone. Calm your tits you don't have to kill yourself. You call me a kid because I use the word noob...? Lmao haven't you ever heard military commanders use the word noob? Oh well you're a fucking civilian do I don't expect much. I am not the one saying they decimated your tank forces. US military historians are.
Keep talking some more bullshit.
Yes Israel is a Jewish state, its another way to say that Its the Jew's capital.
No I didn't hear about any military commander using this word.
I am a civilian? Retard I WAS IN THE ARMY, I knew commanders, not from video games like you!
US Historians DON'T SAY THAT, only YOU say it, and then say it was the US Historians and not proving anything!
2300 Arab tanks were destroyed 1063 Israeli were destroyed, GOT IT?

Yes Israel is a Jewish state, its another way to say that Its the Jew's capital.
I am a civilian? Retard I WAS IN THE ARMY, I knew commanders, not from video games like you!
US Historians DON'T SAY THAT, only YOU say it, and then say it was the US Historians and not proving anything!

What are you talking about ?

Open a thread about Bar Rafeli and the likes

Lets contribute immensely in that way, spread some love.

The instruments of love are already with us ... lets use them.

Bullshit? That's like your surname.
And now you agree Israel is a Jewish state
Well I don't expect you to
Serving conscription doesn't mean you're not a civilian after your term is over
Commanders in Tue video games? Wtf are you even talking about?
Tanks destroyed no. Only you say it
Also about the pilots. Do you expect american airforce praising pilots of some other country? Off course Pakistan praises them because of their distinction. Whom else do you expect to. So you see German fighter aces like Marseille praised by the French or something? Stop with your non sensical comments.

Bullshit? That's like your surname.
And now you agree Israel is a Jewish state
Well I don't expect you to
Serving conscription doesn't mean you're not a civilian after your term is over
Commanders in Tue video games? Wtf are you even talking about?
Tanks destroyed no. Only you say it
Also about the pilots. Do you expect american airforce praising pilots of some other country? Off course Pakistan praises them because of their distinction. Whom else do you expect to. So you see German fighter aces like Marseille praised by the French or something? Stop with your non sensical comments.
You are 100% retard!
Being a Jewish state doesn't mean its only Jewish!
Germany is a Christian state, does it mean all of it is Christian? I cant even understand what is your argument!
You now say that you are not a civilian?, kid you are 9 year old, don't play games!
Sorry, but not only I am saying this. EVERYONE says this, All trusted sources that are talking about many wars outside the Israeli Arab conflict, for example, Garwych.

No I don't expect it! This is why I say that all you said about "Top gun university" and that the Americans say that he did that and such being BULLSHIT.
Sorry kid, you've lost, go back to mommy.

You are 100% retard!
Being a Jewish state doesn't mean its only Jewish!
Germany is a Christian state, does it mean all of it is Christian? I cant even understand what is your argument!
You now say that you are not a civilian?, kid you are 9 year old, don't play games!
Sorry, but not only I am saying this. EVERYONE says this, All trusted sources that are talking about many wars outside the Israeli Arab conflict, for example, Garwych.

No I don't expect it! This is why I say that all you said about "Top gun university" and that the Americans say that he did that and such being BULLSHIT.
Sorry kid, you've lost, go back to mommy.
You're 100% stupid. Israel says its land belongs to Jews alone and that's where I disagree. Now one more fuckups by you, I see is that you believe I told you that I am not a civilian. Child grow up. I called you a civilian for reasons mentioned above. Not a word mentioned about me serving in military. Not a word denying it either. According to you all sources that is positive about Israel is correct and negative is wrong. Your logic is bullshit. "Top gun university" and all the horse crap you said was pulled by you. Not me. Flick your beans somewhere else.

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win one with a stupid person"- Bill Murray. Like yourself. So you win.

Because those wars were not a matter of Arab's own life or death. But they were certainly a matter of Israeli's life or death.
Said very well, and they need a great leader like Saladin who can unite all Arab nations and ppl, if there's only one Arab country in Middle-East no doubt it can win Israel.

You're 100% stupid. Israel says its land belongs to Jews alone and that's where I disagree. Now one more fuckups by you, I see is that you believe I told you that I am not a civilian. Child grow up. I called you a civilian for reasons mentioned above. Not a word mentioned about me serving in military. Not a word denying it either. According to you all sources that is positive about Israel is correct and negative is wrong. Your logic is bullshit. "Top gun university" and all the horse crap you said was pulled by you. Not me. Flick your beans somewhere else.

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win one with a stupid person"- Bill Murray. Like yourself. So you win.

Israel NEVER said its only for Jews, YOU made this up, you are retarded for speaking in the name of Israel when you are living in Kuwait.
You are child! You are calling me a "Noob" which is a gaming term that have NOTHING to do with this thread or site, *DEFENCE*.pk , then saying
Lmao haven't you ever heard military commanders use the word noob?

Sorry? did I ever deny that Israeli airplanes were shot down? I deny that Israeli airplanes were shot down by Saiful or any other Pakistani pilot, and all trusted sources are for Israel, I wouldn't trust Allahuackbar.com as a source against Israel.
Neither I would even call a FORUM, a source.

And now about the Top Gun university/ academy, I was laughing that you said that Saiful went to the Top Gun university/academy, AND YOU GOT IT LIKE I DON'T KNOW THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO, And I debunked all the bullshit you said by saying that HE WASN'T EVEN IN SERVICE when you claimed he was in it, and that its only for Pakistani F16 pilots which he wasn't, and only for STARTER PILOTS, which according to you, he wasn't.

Its not near impossible or impossible to win against me, It is hard, you are the dumb one that will continue this fight by changing what ever I said or speaking for other entire NATIONS.
You are the dumb one, and yes, I agree, I won.

Israel NEVER said its only for Jews, YOU made this up, you are retarded for speaking in the name of Israel when you are living in Kuwait.
You are child! You are calling me a "Noob" which is a gaming term that have NOTHING to do with this thread or site, *DEFENCE*.pk , then saying

Sorry? did I ever deny that Israeli airplanes were shot down? I deny that Israeli airplanes were shot down by Saiful or any other Pakistani pilot, and all trusted sources are for Israel, I wouldn't trust Allahuackbar.com as a source against Israel.

And now about the Top Gun university/ academy, I was laughing that you said that Saiful went to the Top Gun university/academy, AND YOU GOT IT LIKE I DON'T KNOW THAT THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO, And I debunked all the bullshit you said by saying that HE WASN'T EVEN IN SERVICE when you claimed he was in it, and that its only for Pakistani F16 pilots which he wasn't, and only for STARTER PILOTS, which according to you, he wasn't.

Its not near impossible or impossible to win against me, It is hard, you are the dumb one that will continue this fight by changing what ever I said or speaking for other entire NATIONS.
You are the dumb one, and yes, I agree, I won.[/QUOT

You are the dumb one, and yes, I agree, I won.
no point in arguing with you. Anyone can be called a noob specially when he doesn't know anything. Anyways back to my final point.

This is a reputable Arab news paper company supplying news for can so here is an old article.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/08/01/229723.html

Now pls shut your damn mouth. And I might tag you in another thread with his certificate from top gun if I can find it.

Now this is an old Pakistani news corporation but this too provided CNN and BBC with regional news and are well known. Specially if you read a lot of newspapers you'll have definitely heard about em atleast once in your lifetime.

http://www.dawn.com/news/488739/tribute-masters-of-the-sky

And don't tell me gathering of eagles foundation and international association of eagles based in Washington US is horseshit now.

http://goefoundation.org/eagles/eaglesbyyear/2000/271/Azam-Saiful

Hawker hunter was an extremely inferior aircraft compared to what Israel had at the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom