What's new

Why Arabs lost all its wars to Israel despite outnumbering Israel in weapons and manpower?

1. Perhaps you might want to read @GuardianRED explaination #394 and now I understood it well enough
2. Neutral, 3rd link. Reliable 1&2 link. And full of facts!
3. Read my previous comment carefully. Members of air force graduate school etc and organization made by pilots to honor the best among em.
4. The question you should be asking is... why was the Palestinian state divided by UN after the war in 1947 and proposed in 46? And why was the European Jews not allowed to settle in their original land in Germany and elsewhere. Why there was a sudden call for establishment of Jewish state within another state.
5. Palestine is mapped in war maps from world war 2 campaign during Ottoman Empire and till before Arab Israeli war. By then israel was fairly good in size. After the war and over the years illegal settlements on West Bank made Palestine non existent. There is nothing to argue about. Everyone knows this.
6. Good if you know them. Can you pls calm your tits. Don't act like all typical stereotypes who think cristians and Muslims are your enemy.
1. So you are wrong
2. 3rd not reliable, 2nd and 1st not neutral and I will never rely on a site called "Al Arabiya" or a Pakistani site.
And only Pakistani/Arab claim have earned that dude honor from USAF in 2000s
LYING AGAIN? So no, you claimed him to be honored by the USAF in the 2000, a lie, AGAIN.
4. It wasn't a Palestinian state. If it was divided according to the UN's plan, the Jordanians would control it, just as it was between 1949 to 67.
It wasn't within another state, and the planning of Israel inside our land was before the holocaust. We wanted it there because it was ours WAY before you Muslims were even created.
5. So what if its mapped? IT WAS A NAME OF AN AREA, when you see in a map for example an Island named "Andros" for example, does it mean Andros is a country?
I asked you If Palestine ever existed for hundreds of years like the Palestinians claim, why wont you give me their currency, passport and president between 1918 (Fall of the Ottoman Empire) to 1922 (Start of the British Mandate)?
This isn't illegal, you started a war even if we agreed to give the whole country of Jordan (Which was supposed to be ours) to the Jordanians, and also half of current Israel, so we conquered back our territory, and you can keep crying until now.

Its a figure of speech bro, I've been called worse hehe.

What are you doing here anyway getting entangled with the Israelis?

Bangladesh does not mean much to them :P
Neither do they to us. But he thinks what I say is lies... considering about safiul azam. You know about him right?

Neither do they to us. But he thinks what I say is lies... considering about safiul azam. You know about him right?

What you interacted with them through your union with Pakistan really only pertains to Pakistan - Israel. I don't know much about the details of Bengali airmen in PAF... other than the veneer of bravado and superiority that some Pakistanis claim in their limited engagements with Israelis in aerial warfare vindicate overall aerial superiority or something is quite silly and just pushes Israelis to believing and accepting Indian accounts on the matter :P...which suits us just fine I guess since the Israelis are best to have on your good side be it training, cooperation and development in the military sphere and economic sphere in general.

Anyways why create a beef with Israel over next to nothing? Or Bangladeshis also have major feelings for Palestinian cause? Israel and Palestine are both so far away from Bangladesh.....I feel Bangladesh is better off dealing with its problems closer to home and become a much larger economy in the long run rather than trying to play an attention game with Israel. Like I understand Bangladesh benefits by taking the standard ummah/OIC position of enforcing the travel restrictions on Israelis and general boycott etc since you benefit a lot from the gulf remittances etc and are not as big as India to balance both favourably.....but why take it to another level without much cause? I mean Israel recognized you way before say China did, yet you do not recognize them back and they have no fuss about it....so lets be mature

http://www.jta.org/1972/02/07/archive/israel-recognizes-bangladesh

The recent Bangladesh govt claim that mossad is stirring up terrorism in Bangladesh through a nexus with BNP/JEI was pretty face palm I have to say.

What you interacted with them through your union with Pakistan really only pertains to Pakistan - Israel. I don't know much about the details of Bengali airmen in PAF... other than the veneer of bravado and superiority that some Pakistanis claim in their limited engagements with Israelis in aerial warfare vindicate overall aerial superiority or something is quite silly and just pushes Israelis to believing and accepting Indian accounts on the matter :P...which suits us just fine I guess since the Israelis are best to have on your good side be it training, cooperation and development in the military sphere and economic sphere in general.

Anyways why create a beef with Israel over next to nothing? Or Bangladeshis also have major feelings for Palestinian cause? Israel and Palestine are both so far away from Bangladesh.....I feel Bangladesh is better off dealing with its problems closer to home and become a much larger economy in the long run rather than trying to play an attention game with Israel. Like I understand Bangladesh benefits by taking the standard ummah/OIC position of enforcing the travel restrictions on Israelis and general boycott etc since you benefit a lot from the gulf remittances etc and are not as big as India to balance both favourably.....but why take it to another level without much cause? I mean Israel recognized you way before say China did, yet you do not recognize them back and they have no fuss about it....so lets be mature

The recent Bangladesh govt claim that mossad is stirring up terrorism in Bangladesh through a nexus with BNP/JEI was pretty face palm I have to say.

The talk about Mossad and terrorism in Bangladesh is bullshit. I agree. Well I think our govt has been against Israel mostly due to the fact of illegal Jewish settlements on West Bank and killing and bombing of innocent civilians. And not finishing off hamas. Well I don't know much about Bangladesh myself. I was born in Kuwait man. And you can say the culture I learnt is Kuwaiti more than Bangladeshi

The talk about Mossad and terrorism in Bangladesh is bullshit. I agree. Well I think our govt has been against Israel mostly due to the fact of illegal Jewish settlements on West Bank and killing and bombing of innocent civilians. And not finishing off hamas. Well I don't know much about Bangladesh myself. I was born in Kuwait man. And you can say the culture I learnt is Kuwaiti more than Bangladeshi

OK yah I can see why you might be anti-Israeli.

Just remember the Arabs are no angels either....so its wrong to pick on just the Israelis.

OK yah I can see why you might be anti-Israeli.

Just remember the Arabs are no angels either....so its wrong to pick on just the Israelis.
Yes true. This saudis. Truely I hate them so much. Using Islam for their wahabist agenda. Dumbass morons. It's for these bustards that everyone despises Muslims in general. I don't completely blame Israel either. Waging war two times against one nation. Like ganging up on the little guy is cowardly acts of the Arabs.

There are no illegal settlements, the Arab started the war, and tried to conquer us, so we did it to them.
We don't bomb "innocent" civilians that voted for Hamas, we bomb Hamas.
We cant finish off Hamas from the air unless we would destroy Gaza from the air.

1967 war: surprise attack on arabs airforces changed the war in an hour or so. most of the israeli soldiers were war veterians from around the world with lot of experience from world wars and gorilla wars against nazis.
1973 war: egypt did well. this war educed the fear of israelis from arabs that they are superior in war. first half of war was won by arabs and last half by israelis solely because of superior US technology provided to israel.
2006: hezbullah war was a disaster for them.

There are no illegal settlements, the Arab started the war, and tried to conquer us, so we did it to them.
We don't bomb "innocent" civilians that voted for Hamas, we bomb Hamas.
We cant finish off Hamas from the air unless we would destroy Gaza from the air.
the settlements are declared illegal by every world organization but because the US is at your back no one can do any thing about it.
You sieze a complete city. kill people there just to expand your countries boundaries and give shelter to people from around the world who donot belong to the region. you push the native people out of their homes and land of their forefathers and expect no reaction in the form of hamas.
capturing land and illegally annexing it within israel is your way of doing business.

t
1. So you are wrong
2. 3rd not reliable, 2nd and 1st not neutral and I will never rely on a site called "Al Arabiya" or a Pakistani site.

LYING AGAIN? So no, you claimed him to be honored by the USAF in the 2000, a lie, AGAIN.
4. It wasn't a Palestinian state. If it was divided according to the UN's plan, the Jordanians would control it, just as it was between 1949 to 67.
It wasn't within another state, and the planning of Israel inside our land was before the holocaust. We wanted it there because it was ours WAY before you Muslims were even created.
5. So what if its mapped? IT WAS A NAME OF AN AREA, when you see in a map for example an Island named "Andros" for example, does it mean Andros is a country?
I asked you If Palestine ever existed for hundreds of years like the Palestinians claim, why wont you give me their currency, passport and president between 1918 (Fall of the Ottoman Empire) to 1922 (Start of the British Mandate)?
This isn't illegal, you started a war even if we agreed to give the whole country of Jordan (Which was supposed to be ours) to the Jordanians, and also half of current Israel, so we conquered back our territory, and you can keep crying until now.
israeli president within that time.
this whole region was under the control of ottoman empire,later controlled by british but arabs were living there from thousand of years.
you people left that region with your free will. your forefathers didn't have the balls to stay in their land and you call your self chosen people. but on the other hand you forced Palestinians out of there and they are still fighting for it even with stones. that is what chosen one would do.
about your land. your god had forbidden you from gathering again. you were scattered in the world due to your sins. even orthodox jews are still against the formation of israel.

1967 war: surprise attack on arabs airforces changed the war in an hour or so. most of the israeli soldiers were war veterians from around the world with lot of experience from world wars and gorilla wars against nazis.
1973 war: egypt did well. this war educed the fear of israelis from arabs that they are superior in war. first half of war was won by arabs and last half by israelis solely because of superior US technology provided to israel.
2006: hezbullah war was a disaster for them.
No, Veterans from WW2 would have been at least 50-40 years old, We didn't have many soldiers from that age.
1973- Egyptian surprise attack at the most holy day of the year for the Jews,
Arabs were never superior than us, especially in war.
It was more like first fifth of the war was won by the Arabs due to superior technology (Or equal), and last 4 fifths were won by the Israelis because it launched a counter attack, only at the last days of the war we got supply, without any new weapons from the US.
2006- 750 Hezbollah members died, 121 Israeli soldiers died.

the settlements are declared illegal by every world organization but because the US is at your back no one can do any thing about it.
You sieze a complete city. kill people there just to expand your countries boundaries and give shelter to people from around the world who donot belong to the region. you push the native people out of their homes and land of their forefathers and expect no reaction in the form of hamas.
capturing land and illegally annexing it within israel is your way of doing business.
Sorry? I don't see Japan and Russia complain about them being illegal, Also China has no problem with that, Oh, what about most of Africa?
Sorry but that's bullshit
Its more like: Arabs attack Israel and try to seize Israeli cities and conquer us, Israel beats the shit out of those retards, conquers back the cities, the cities are not populated because the Arabs told them to go away as they expected a fight in those cities, Israel doesn't let them come in.
Those people did belong to this region before, and you know that the Muslims conquered this land in the 600s, right?
They are not native, its not their homes or land, and Hamas doesn't react but attack.

israeli president within that time.
this whole region was under the control of ottoman empire,later controlled by british but arabs were living there from thousand of years.
you people left that region with your free will. your forefathers didn't have the balls to stay in their land and you call your self chosen people. but on the other hand you forced Palestinians out of there and they are still fighting for it even with stones. that is what chosen one would do.
about your land. your god had forbidden you from gathering again. you were scattered in the world due to your sins. even orthodox jews are still against the formation of israel.
Sorry, but Jews lived there before Islam was a religion/ideology.
Palestinians claimed that this land was controlled by them for hundreds of years, I don't think its possible since the Ottomans and British ruled this land.
You think that we chose to leave Israel? Well you might read history, since we were forced out by the Persians and Romans and Greeks.
We didn't force any Palestinian out, we simply didn't let them come back after the fighting was done.
They can keep fighting us with stones, I hope one day we will just start shooting any retarded terrorist with his stone.
Our god never forbidden us to gather, and if you believe in God, you might ask yourself HOW ARE WE HERE THEN?
Orthodox Jews are against Israel because they say Israel cannot be here until the Messiah comes, and that's retarded.

No, Veterans from WW2 would have been at least 50-40 years old, We didn't have many soldiers from that age.
It was more like first fifth of the war was won by the Arabs due to superior technology (Or equal), and last 4 fifths were won by the Israelis because it launched a counter attack, only at the last days of the war we got supply, without any new weapons from the US.

Sorry? I don't see Japan and Russia complain about them being illegal, Also China has no problem with that, Oh, what about most of Africa?
Its more like: Arabs attack Israel and try to seize Israeli cities and conquer us, Israel beats the shit out of those retards, conquers back the cities, the cities are not populated because the Arabs told them to go away as they expected a fight in those cities, Israel doesn't let them come in.
Those people did belong to this region before, and you know that the Muslims conquered this land in the 600s, right?
They are not native, its not their homes or land, and Hamas doesn't react but attack.

Palestinians claimed that this land was controlled by them for hundreds of years, I don't think its possible since the Ottomans and British ruled this land.
You think that we chose to leave Israel? Well you might read history, since we were forced out by the Persians and Romans and Greeks.
We didn't force any Palestinian out, we simply didn't let them come back after the fighting was done.
They can keep fighting us with stones, I hope one day we will just start shooting any retarded terrorist with his stone.
Our god never forbidden us to gather, and if you believe in God, you might ask yourself HOW ARE WE HERE THEN?
Orthodox Jews are against Israel because they say Israel cannot be here until the Messiah comes, and that's retarded.
if we take your definition then there was no arab land because ottoman were ruling their land. its like saying that israel has a right over california because usa controls it not people of california.
about jews gathering. they are gathered by God to be slaughtered again.
and at last your messiah isn't going to come unless you achieve required land. greater israel plan means israel don't want any peace and is a threat to the whole region.

c

an you give me some reference book on your messiah and when will he come and what will he look like+his powers. i want to read jewish prespective of end times.

if we take your definition then there was no arab land because ottoman were ruling their land. its like saying that israel has a right over california because usa controls it not people of california.
about jews gathering. they are gathered by God to be slaughtered again.
and at last your messiah isn't going to come unless you achieve required land. greater israel plan means israel don't want any peace and is a threat to the whole region.
No. you didn't get what I said at all. the Palestinians said this was a country called "Palestine" controlled by Palestinians with a Palestinian government, and then the 'Zionist enemy" came in and killed everyone.
You really think you are able to slaughter us? First go slaughter the Indians that beat your ***, and the Iranians should first slaughter the Arabs that beat their ***, and the Arabs should surrender and accept that they will never be able to beat us.
Greater Israel plan is to take Gaza and Jordan, which we would have got if the Palestinians (Basically Jordanians) wouldn't steal OUR land, because the British said they will give us both Trans Jordan and Israel.
Sorry, we are not the threat to the region, Arabs are a threat to the world.

an you give me some reference book on your messiah and when will he come and what will he look like+his powers. i want to read jewish prespective of end times.
I'm not an orthodox or even a religious Jew, I have no idea what he really is, all I heard was that he would have a white beard and a white donkey or something.

yo
No. you didn't get what I said at all. the Palestinians said this was a country called "Palestine" controlled by Palestinians with a Palestinian government, and then the 'Zionist enemy" came in and killed everyone.
You really think you are able to slaughter us? First go slaughter the Indians that beat your ***, and the Iranians should first slaughter the Arabs that beat their ***, and the Arabs should surrender and accept that they will never be able to beat us.
Greater Israel plan is to take Gaza and Jordan, which we would have got if the Palestinians (Basically Jordanians) wouldn't steal OUR land, because the British said they will give us both Trans Jordan and Israel.
Sorry, we are not the threat to the region, Arabs are a threat to the world.

I'm not an orthodox or even a religious Jew, I have no idea what he really is, all I heard was that he would have a white beard and a white donkey or something.
u are talking of taking more arab countries and calling them danger to the world. isn't it ironic.

yo

u are talking of taking more arab countries and calling them danger to the world. isn't it ironic.
We are danger to the Arab world.
Every country in the Arab states could have a governmental overthrow and bunch of terrorists take over their weapons, this wouldn't happen in Israel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom