What's new

Why Arabs Lose Wars

Needs to be respected by all parties.
Egypt and Israel accepted Resolution 242 in 1968. Syria in 1972.
PLO accepted Resolution 242 only in 1993.
Has Hamas accepted it yet? Doubt it.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who's the culprit then.

Israel didn't accept the resolution at all, the resolution calls on Israel to withdraw from occupied territories. Israel only withdrew from the Sinai, the resolution is only interpreted in that sense by Jewish extremists rejectionists like you. Hamas never existed then and the resolution has nothing to do with the Palestinians, they aren't mentioned in it. It calls on Israel to withdraw from territories occupied during the war of aggression. The whole world recognized this except Jewish extremist Henry Kissinger. Which is why the US vetoed the resolution in 1976 when the UN said it had to be settled at the Security Council. That resolution is Israel's nightmare, get lost with your Jewish lies.

In contrast to u I dont say that Americans should hand lands to Indians and return to Europe. :p:

Israel receives only military aid, supporting American industries.

Ashdod is just half hour driving from Gaza. Whats a big deal? U will be in Palestine. And besides Ashdod Arabs are all Egyptian origin who came there in 19th century.

Palestine is Jewish invention. Arabs nationalists in first jalf of 20-es century refused to call it a Palestine but Syria al Janubiya.

Palestinians were created by our actions. Now there is.

We all are imperialists.

^^^^^

Wow that's disgusting, the next Nazi Germany will be seen from these people. This is what happens when you give arrogant people so much power, every single community in the world opposed the Jewish people because the Jewish people are the problem. Now the Palestinians are victims of the Jewish war against gentiles.

There are 280 thousand Muslims in Jerusalem today. They all enjoy free treatment in Israeli hospitals best in ME. During 12 centuries of Muslim rule Muslim population of Jerusalem never exceed 13 thousands. :)

Thats GENOCIDE!

I'm not naive, I know this better than you. When the Muslim raises his gun he's accused of terrorism and when the West dictates the worlds affairs through force they're 'supporting freedom'. There is no path, by then all Palestinians would be expelled from their lands and Israel would become more powerful than China itself. You guys want to just sit around and watch this nation grow more and more powerful and colonize more land have fun in the future when they're coming your way.

Yet again, however, the international world either needs to stand up for the rights of an oppressed people's or go out in front of the world and admit they're Jewish terrorists who don't care for justice and only for their interests and benefits.

Now your being absurd. China has no fear of Israel, Even the USA knows to stay away from the Chinese mainland after the Korean war.
You my friend, suffer from despair. You can only help yourself, the international community is a rabble of arguing old men. Work hard, educate yourselves and sacrifice a generation to bitter hardship of slow progress. Its hard whilch is why it will probably not happen.

He has caused so much damage to Palestinian cause with his lies and rudeness.

I can understand his heart being a Palestinian and the Israeli occupation, but this is not how you maintain decorum on an international forum. His rudeness turns people away from Palestinian cause and his constant cheer leading for anything Iran is a leading cause of friction between him and Arab members.

There are 280 thousand Muslims in Jerusalem today. They all enjoy free treatment in Israeli hospitals best in ME. During 12 centuries of Muslim rule Muslim population of Jerusalem never exceed 13 thousands. :)

Thats GENOCIDE!
Both Arabs and Jews are tired of conflict. Accept the Arab peace treaty to end this and cut the way on rougue states and terror militias.

Now your being absurd. China has no fear of Israel, Even the USA knows to stay away from the Chinese mainland after the Korean war.
You my friend, suffer from despair. You can only help yourself, the international community is a rabble of arguing old men. Work hard, educate yourselves and sacrifice a generation to bitter hardship of slow progress. Its hard whilch is why it will probably not happen.

One time you're saying affairs could only be solved through force the other you're preaching activism as if we're anti education. What do you want all Palestinians to suddenly have a 180 IQ over the next ten years? That's going to solve our problem?

I can understand his heart being a Palestinian and the Israeli occupation, but this is not how you maintain decorum on an international forum. His rudeness turns people away from Palestinian cause and his constant cheer leading for anything Iran is a leading cause of friction between him and Arab members.

Actually I've got many people here to support the Palestinians. I don't express rudeness except only to rude people and people like you who keep cursing at me over Iran because you hate Shia to death.

One time you're saying affairs could only be solved through force the other you're preaching activism as if we're anti education. What do you want all Palestinians to suddenly have a 180 IQ over the next ten years? That's going to solve our problem?

Actually I've got many people here to support the Palestinians. I don't express rudeness except only to rude people and people like you who keep cursing at me over Iran because you hate Shia to death.

I hate shia? Come on my best friend in school was one. Even now a best friend is shiatan :D Coincidence really but i dont hate them. Iran is in the wrong in Syria and I hate that. Not them.

Nigga Please.

Israel didn't accept the resolution at all, the resolution calls on Israel to withdraw from occupied territories. Israel only withdrew from the Sinai, the resolution is only interpreted in that sense by Jewish extremists rejectionists like you. Hamas never existed then and the resolution has nothing to do with the Palestinians, they aren't mentioned in it. It calls on Israel to withdraw from territories occupied during the war of aggression. The whole world recognized this except Jewish extremist Henry Kissinger. Which is why the US vetoed the resolution in 1976 when the UN said it had to be settled at the Security Council. That resolution is Israel's nightmare, get lost with your Jewish lies.

Accepted does not mean implemented. They agreed in principle. Before anything happens
all parties need to agree. As long as Hamas, Islamic Jihad etc. does not agree, nothing will happen.

And as I told you before, there will be no peace with the Netanyahuh government.
They do not believe that Palestinians are interested in real peace, and act accordingly.
Israeli government needs to change for any progress.

If Palestinians are elected into ICC, then Hamas leadership can be prosecuted.
If they are locked in behind bars, that would be another step forward.

Accepted does not mean implemented. They agreed in principle. Before anything happens
all parties need to agree. As long as Hamas, Islamic Jihad etc. does not agree, nothing will happen.

And as I told you before, there will be no peace with the Netanyahuh government.
They do not believe that Palestinians are interested in real peace, and act accordingly.
Israeli government needs to change for any progress.

If Palestinians are elected into ICC, then Hamas leadership can be prosecuted.
If they are locked in behind bars, that would be another step forward.

You're so full of shit, the resolution is only interpreted by you that way and by Israeli rejectionists. It has zero to do with Palestinians, it's bout Israeli abiding by international law. The Jewish extremists don't believe in peace because their charter stated long ago before Israel was even created that Israel would extend all over ancient Israel. They consider Palestinian lands their god given land and grab land through brute force. That's why there will be no peace, you're trying to place the onus on the victims. That just means you're just another Jewish terrorist extremist crime against humanity.

I finally get it.

Hazzy997 could be a paid Mossad AGENT, which spends his time giving Palestinians a BAD REPUTATION
for large sums of U.S. $$$$s.

He i certainly doing an excellent job, if this is the case.

I finally get it.

Hazzy997 could be a paid Mossad AGENT, which spends his time giving Palestinians a BAD REPUTATION
for large sums of U.S. $$$$s.

He i certainly doing an excellent job, if this is the case.

Oh huh, LOL, a Jewish extremist who goes against everything Palestinian wants to try convincing the public that I'm behind his lopsided biased view on the conflict. :lol:

Only three people have that said to me, meanwhile more and more Indians are supporting the Palestinian right to freedom.

If anybody is a paid troll it's you and the other shills here who misinterpret the UN 242 resolution and spent their whole time blaming the Palestinians for Israeli colonialism. The reality is that the Israeli people and the Zionist cause was to take everything they consider ancient Israel and there's nothing to dispute about from their perspective. That's a perspective that doesn't sound like peace to most rational honest people.

Why don't you tell us what's you believe is are the factors preventing peace, make a bulletin point list and make it short. After that we'll evaluate how independent and objectively you view the conflict. :lol:

@A.P. Richelieu

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom