What's new

Why Arabs Lose Wars

Why is this about military power to you? How come it isn't about international law and human rights? The Israeli terrorists are committing a brutal occupation and the international world has a duty to stand up for the rights of the Palestinian people. Are you denying that?

Good for you, lol, mind your own business in your oil filled island and leave us alone in our affairs Bani Khaybar.

Underlying the veneer of law, civilization and morality is the hard power of military capabilities to back them up. How do you propose the international community to end the occupation?

Al mahdi is a codeword for nuclear weapon which is what they are waiting for.

You see whats ur problem. You cant make up ur mind. First u say u abide the international law and UN, but 5 minutes later u deny everything and start screaming that Israel is illegal and must be destroyed.

You forget that Jordan was part of Palestine mandate. And if count Jordan we will see that Jews got only 13% of Palestine.

We can also check a bigger pic: Jews got 0.1% of Middle East although were some 2-3% of its population.

Arab land is n Arabia. And also get out of occupied Native Americans lands before talking about the Jews.

All your posts are garbage, I'm not an America, I'd rather be at my home but the illegal Jewish colony is preventing that. You're the ones that destroyed palestine with your Jewish money in the early 1900's, we are talking about freedom and not destroying Israel. Israel is the oppressor and the Palestinians are the oppressed. You do nothing else than deploying Jewish propaganda that Muslims are out to commit genocide on Jews when in reality it's Israel committing a form of genoicde against the Palestinians. There's no confusion in this conflict, one side is the victim which is struggling for its rights and one side is a nation armed to teeth with military budgets extremely high which is an Jewish extremist expansionist state which seeks to expel all Palestinians from their land as you just admitted by saying 'Arabs should go to Arabia', whatever the hell that means, we are native people and didn't come from 'Arabia' if that even exists.

You admit you're a imperialist Jewish person who wants all non Jews out of Palestinian land so you can grab their land for your peope and at the same time preaching to us that Palestinians are aggressors, you're committing double evil right here.

Underlying the veneer of law, civilization and morality is the hard power of military capabilities to back them up. How do you propose the international community to end the occupation?

Don't ask me questions I don't run the world, there is an illegal occupation and an international body which has the duty to stand up for occupied people's rights. How they achieve that is not my business, the point is the problem is about a crime against humanity and not a competition or dispute. Only Israel disputes that's it's justified in its land grabbing policies. Because they're supremacist Jewish people.

Do you have any ideas? What do you see that can't happen? There are many possibilities, like sanctions for example.

What's important is to understand the context, it wasn't an Arab-Israeli war. It was an Israeli war of aggression against stationary Arab forces in order to annex Arab land for the Jewish state. They wanted our lands since the 1900's and have terrorized our people to grab our land. The Arabs thought it was a rational state until they realized something is very wrong about these people, they want what they want illegally and will kill to achieve their goals. Arabs just didn't have objectives to dismantle the state of Israel. That's propaganda by Jewish dominated press. They just wanted to defend boundaries of a palestinian state. That's why Israelis brag about 'victory' when they know well they commits acts of aggression in 48 and 67.

I know habibi, what I say is true and what you say is also true but that's a different context. If Israel is gone we can focus on our problems and solve them within a decade maybe, the problem is we don't know what would happen. We have lived under foreign occupation ever since European colonialism and we still aren't free since everyone wants our resources.
In that particular thread, we recorded the opinion ex pilots of PAF based on personal experience , who serve that war. There comments were not about politics, it was totally about Egyptian Air Force professionalism . Plus, issue with planes in Egyptian inventory.

You held a narrow strip of land and had great negotiation power but president Sadat refused. The Jews under fat Ariel Sharon led a charge through a gap in your lines and destroyed the SAM batteries and took the war into Egypt.
Disaster after disaster yet the Egyptian army refused to turn West to counter the Israelis behind your lines.
again our goals at the start
1 crosing the suez canal
2 clear the bar liv line which took 6 years to build we finished it in 6 hours
3 advance within the cover of our SAMs
4 wait for the counter attack and defeat it which we did after 2 days of the war
5 stat negotiations from a postion of power to get back sainai
we did all of it no one can attack without air cover the attack was a mistake by sadat which have caused the gap but they could not accomplish any thing they tried entering suez and ismalia and failed and like i said before we had time and manpower in our hands they did not this led to what we wanted our land back and peace

All your posts are garbage, I'm not an America, I'd rather be at my home but the illegal Jewish colony is preventing that. You're the ones that destroyed palestine with your Jewish money in the early 1900's, we are talking about freedom and not destroying Israel. Israel is the oppressor and the Palestinians are the oppressed. You do nothing else than deploying Jewish propaganda that Muslims are out to commit genocide on Jews when in reality it's Israel committing a form of genoicde against the Palestinians. There's no confusion in this conflict, one side is the victim which is struggling for its rights and one side is a nation armed to teeth with military budgets extremely high which is an Jewish extremist expansionist state which seeks to expel all Palestinians from their land as you just admitted by saying 'Arabs should go to Arabia', whatever the hell that means, we are native people and didn't come from 'Arabia' if that even exists.

You admit you're a imperialist Jewish person who wants all non Jews out of Palestinian land so you can grab their land for your peope and at the same time preaching to us that Palestinians are aggressors, you're committing double evil right here.

Don't ask me questions I don't run the world, there is an illegal occupation and an international body which has the duty to stand up for occupied people's rights. How they achieve that is not my business, the point is the problem is about a crime against humanity and not a competition or dispute. Only Israel disputes that's it's justified in its land grabbing policies. Because they're supremacist Jewish people.

Do you have any ideas? What do you see that can't happen? There are many possibilities, like sanctions for example.

My question was rhetorical. I dont see any way to end the occupation, the chance to end it was lost in 1973. Now all that can be done is industrialize, educate the kids, make money and do business. Chinese style.
Once you have money and education, strength and national identity will follow and more paths open to you.

All your posts are garbage, I'm not an America,
Of course u are. Living in land of genocided people.

I'd rather be at my home but the illegal Jewish colony is preventing that.
Nonsense. U can go to Gaza easily.

You're the ones that destroyed palestine with your Jewish money in the early 1900's, we are talking about freedom and not destroying Israel.
We created Palestine.

when in reality it's Israel committing a form of genoicde against the Palestinians.
Palestinians are one of the fastest growing nation in the world. Arabs in Israel have lowest mortality rates in entire Middle East.

You admit you're a imperialist Jewish person
Less imperialist than Americans or Arabs themselves.

My question was rhetorical. I dont see any way to end the occupation, the chance to end it was lost in 1973. Now all that can be done is industrialize, educate the kids, make money and do business. Chinese style.
Once you have money and education, strength and national identity will follow and more paths open to you.

China is an independent nation, Israel's occupation prevents any progress and will prevent industry or national identity. They want to destroy our national identity, they have Jewish organizations overseas which help in that aspect. We can't prosper if we're under massive restrictions from an state military which prevents us from walking on our own streets in our land let alone end their war against us. For any of that to happen, the world needs to hold Israel accountable, this is not about the 73 war which had to do with Arab territories and not Palestinian Territories. Palestinian territory is not occupied because of war, it's occupied because of the Jewish agenda which is to their Israeli they envision all over Palestine.

So lets not evade the real situation here, the real situation is very clear, now the world needs to stand up against Israel's land grabbing policies. What's so complicated about that to you?

Of course u are. Living in land of genocided people.

I wish the American people see you for who you are. Yet, you're still begging them for billions to support your expansionist criminal state.

Nonsense. U can go to Gaza easily.

I'm not from Gaza, I'm from modern day central Israel and Ashdod, most people in Gaza are refugees who had no choice but to flee for survival from Jewish terrorists ethnically cleansing them. Jewish terrorists made up tens of thousands and almost reached a 100,000.

We created Palestine.

Your fascism pollutes the hell out of your mind, it seems the Jewish people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. No wonder you've been hated by almost everybody in the world for thousands of years, it's because you screwed yourselves up and now because you've managed to control influential sectors in their nations you're getting armed to teeth.

Palestinians are one of the fastest growing nation in the world. Arabs in Israel have lowest mortality rates in entire Middle East.

There's no such thing as Palestine to Jewish extremists like you, again, you make really stupid statements.

Less imperialist than Americans or Arabs themselves.

Yet an imperialist. :lol:

So why do you lie to the world about your peaceful nature cowards, let them know who you really are, and you're criticizing the country which allowed Israel to happen. If it wasn't for America you wouldn't exist ungrateful piece of shit everybody knows America is what created Israel, without them you're nothing. If you have so much against America take your Jewish asses to your own colonialist state and quit beging for American support.

Last edited:
China is an independent nation, Israel's occupation prevents any progress and will prevent industry or national identity. They want to destroy our national identity, they have Jewish organizations overseas which help in that aspect. We can't prosper if we're under massive restrictions from an state military which prevents us from walking on our own streets in our land let alone end their war against us. For any of that to happen, the world needs to hold Israel accountable, this is not about the 73 war which had to do with Arab territories and not Palestinian Territories. Palestinian territory is not occupied because of war, it's occupied because of the Jewish agenda which is to their Israeli they envision all over Palestine.

So lets not evade the real situation here, the real situation is very clear, now the world needs to stand up against Israel's land grabbing policies. What's so complicated about that to you?

Stand up to Israel? With them backed up by the sole superpower and the entire western world? You are naive, power comes from the barrel of a gun and has always been so. There is little sympathy and knowledge of the occupation because the media is controlled by Jews right down to Hollywood. The Jewish lobby holds considerable sway in the USA which is why they back Israel with absurd rigidity.

Like I said before, the only way foward is to educate the kids, make money (including overseas) and wait for new paths to open up. It is a slow and arduous path, but proven.

Arab land is n Arabia. And also get out of occupied Native Americans lands before talking about the Jews.
My friend, I think you're smart enough to figure out that this not true at all. The word 'Arab' doesn't necessarily mean ethnically Arab. People who are in the Arab world are either Arabs by ethnicity or language. However, people have intermingled throughout history which made any and every spot on earth a mixture of different ethnicities. There is no place on earth that it's people are ethnically pure. But, there is sth called a majority, and the majority of every Arab country are the original people of that place, be they Egyptians, Assyrians, Nabateens, Berbers...etc. Anyway, you can't come here to question people for letting others in or for intermingling with them.

No he didn't, look up the Sadat-Jarring UN agreement, the Egyptians wanted peace if Israel would abide by UN 242 resolution and were willing to develop relations with the U.S. It was Israel which rejected this I believe in 1971.

Needs to be respected by all parties.
Egypt and Israel accepted Resolution 242 in 1968. Syria in 1972.
PLO accepted Resolution 242 only in 1993.
Has Hamas accepted it yet? Doubt it.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 242 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who's the culprit then.

@mahatir

Ya kalb someone like you needs another 60 years to become a man to talk about the resistance.

ولك انت لا تستطيع تتكلم عن شيخ المقاومة! طز فيك

ولك انت بدك سرمية نصرالله عا راسك

Haha hazzy losing his shit as usual, literally badmouthing some one.

@mahatir

You gulfie nobody you should be kissing the sand you live on and thanking God everyday for the oil he blessed you with! Are you not able to comprehend!? Walak people from Saudi Arabia had to come teach you how to roast a lamb and you're coming here talking like you're above the world! One bomb will wipe out 40% of your island and you dare speak about the chief of the resistance you coward! You are a gulf cow with no honor! For people to find Arabs like you they have to search in the garbage dumps of our nations!

Jesus this is just pathetic.

In that particular thread, we recorded the opinion ex pilots of PAF based on personal experience , who serve that war. There comments were not about politics, it was totally about Egyptian Air Force professionalism . Plus, issue with planes in Egyptian inventory.

Link please

Stand up to Israel? With them backed up by the sole superpower and the entire western world? You are naive, power comes from the barrel of a gun and has always been so. There is little sympathy and knowledge of the occupation because the media is controlled by Jews right down to Hollywood. The Jewish lobby holds considerable sway in the USA which is why they back Israel with absurd rigidity.

Like I said before, the only way foward is to educate the kids, make money (including overseas) and wait for new paths to open up. It is a slow and arduous path, but proven.

I'm not naive, I know this better than you. When the Muslim raises his gun he's accused of terrorism and when the West dictates the worlds affairs through force they're 'supporting freedom'. There is no path, by then all Palestinians would be expelled from their lands and Israel would become more powerful than China itself. You guys want to just sit around and watch this nation grow more and more powerful and colonize more land have fun in the future when they're coming your way.

Yet again, however, the international world either needs to stand up for the rights of an oppressed people's or go out in front of the world and admit they're Jewish terrorists who don't care for justice and only for their interests and benefits.

That's BS, what are you talking about? The 67 war!? Arabs didn't attack nobody!

He is talking about the Yom Kippur war, but confusing Sinai with Israel.
Change "Israel" to "Israel occupied terroitories in Sinai" and it is pretty clear.

I wish the American people see you for who you are.
In contrast to u I dont say that Americans should hand lands to Indians and return to Europe. :p:

Yet, you're still begging them for billions to support your expansionist criminal state.
Israel receives only military aid, supporting American industries.

I'm not from Gaza, I'm from modern day central Israel and Ashdod
Ashdod is just half hour driving from Gaza. Whats a big deal? U will be in Palestine. And besides Ashdod Arabs are all Egyptian origin who came there in 19th century.

Your fascism pollutes the hell out of your mind
Palestine is Jewish invention. Arabs nationalists in first jalf of 20-es century refused to call it a Palestine but Syria al Janubiya.

There's no such thing as Palestine to Jewish extremists like you, again, you make really stupid statements.
Palestinians were created by our actions. Now there is.

Yet an imperialist. :lol:
We all are imperialists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom