What's new

Why Arabs don't like the U.S. ?

Man how can you say something like that? You don't know every arab in the world do you?
There are some arabs out there who love :usflag:
miss-michigan-rima-fakih-miss-usa.jpg

My statement was meant as sort of comic relief I know that not all Arabs are like that but trust me there's a good majority that treat you like trash if your non arab

Yes, I'm guessing that you are referring to the nomadic Arabs right?

Man how can you say something like that? You don't know every arab in the world do you?

Nice :ashamed:

i can see in France, French mostly don't like Arabs
well not all of them but clearly the number one people they don't like are Arabs
i could see as well in many European countries i have been

I think what the French dislike are the north African berbers/nigroids , not arabs , given French illiteracy ; Otherwise if a KSA arab travels to france i'm sure they are more willing than the American or the british to spread their legs for him/her

Why topic only Arabs? Middle Eastern, Africans, Asians and South American people hates the American (White House). The only one who likes them is the Western countries. I'm referring it to the white house govts who is hated by us.

Also

1) Country run by Jews
2) Zionist American media always spread bs about Muslims
3) American military is one of the most evil and brutal military in the world
4) Think they are the boss, makes everyone their puppet

Simple as that. Oh by the way, majority of the Americans doesn't know who and what their govts do because of this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why topic only Arabs? Middle Eastern, Africans, Asians and South American people hate America. The only one who likes them is the Western countries. I'm referring it to the white house govts.

1) Country run by Jews
2) Zionist American media always spread bs about Muslims
3) American military is one of the most evil and brutal military in the world
4) Think they are the boss, makes everyone their puppet

Sinple as that. Oh by the way, majority of the Americans doesn't know who and what their govts do because of this...

None of the above groups hate the US , not arabs and not certainly not Asians , if arabs hated the US morsi would have been still in power by now

None of the above groups hate the US , not arabs and not certainly not Asians
I said the government, not the people. Oh please, the Middle East, North Africa and South America are the ones who hated America the most for an obvious reason and the list goes on for Asia but countries like South Korea, Japan, Cambodia etc like America because of the communist-US cold war stuff. Anyway, i'm taking about the people not the govts. Look for example when Obama wanted to go South Africa last week, there was a huge uproar by the people of South Africa because they don't want American govts visiting their country.

I said the government, not the people. Oh please, the Middle East, North Africa and South America are the ones who hated America the most for an obvious reason and the list goes on for Asia but countries like South Korea, Japan, Cambodia etc like America because of the communist-US cold war stuff. Anyway, i'm taking about the people not the govts. Look for example when Obama wanted to go South Africa last week, their was a huge uproar by the people of South America because they don't want American govts visiting their country.

Try to be honest to yourself , the middle east and latin America has lots of "white" population who adore America for what she stands for , and for giving them the higher status they have ; the Asians like America cause they're cowards.

If there was an uproar in south Africa it's because Africans roar everytime a foreigner visits their country ; there was an uproar in Ghana too when ahmedinejad visited there.

miss-michigan-rima-fakih-miss-usa.jpg

Indeed there are Jessica_L, a lot of them as a matter of fact. Just like there are many Americans like me that have no ill will towards Arabs. :wave:

I think what the French dislike are the north African berbers/nigroids , not arabs , given French illiteracy ; Otherwise if a KSA arab travels to france i'm sure they are more willing than the American or the british to spread their legs for him/her
i already explained @BeyondHeretic

French illiteracy ?
List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you should check before saying things
let me explain you something about their education: strangely, unlike most countries , they push young people to go to the "baccalaureat" diploma giving them minimum culture in mathematics, history, litterature and so. general culture is something in their "culture".

about KSA there are almost no saudi here (except rich ones). about KSA like about Iran their ideas is mostly because they watch news and they have some stereotype : most French believe all our women wear burqa . like they think most saudi women don't drive cars, don't go school, each man having many wives and so.

look at this :
2810778534_1.jpg

FN parti some members (old ones) were members of OAS organization in Algeria, which explains their hatred towards Algeria
add to this they want keep full laic system
une-vague-de-racisme-deferle-sur-france-2,M107285.jpg

74% people think Islam not compatible with France
something which is changing since some smart imam are acting smartly and showing respect for the country

more important this summarizes stereotype: all north Africa are summarized as Arabs , All Black as Black and Jews
this says : "in France Arabs Black and Jews are killed"
12_03_manif.jpg

by the way nobody says "niger" in France. they know how racist this word is ;)

i already explained @BeyondHeretic

French illiteracy ?
List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
you should check before saying things
let me explain you something about their education: strangely, unlike most countries , they push young people to go to the "baccalaureat" diploma giving them minimum culture in mathematics, history, litterature and so. general culture is something in their "culture".

about KSA there are almost no saudi here (except rich ones). about KSA like about Iran their ideas is mostly because they watch news and they have some stereotype : most French believe all our women wear burqa . like they think most saudi women don't drive cars, don't go school, each man having many wives and so.

look at this :
2810778534_1.jpg

FN parti some members (old ones) were members of OAS organization in Algeria, which explains their hatred towards Algeria
add to this they want keep full laic system
une-vague-de-racisme-deferle-sur-france-2,M107285.jpg

74% people think Islam not compatible with France
something which is changing since some smart imam are acting smartly and showing respect for the country

more important this summarizes stereotype: all north Africa are summarized as Arabs , All Black as Black and Jews
this says : "in France Arabs Black and Jews are killed"
12_03_manif.jpg

by the way nobody says "niger" in France. they know how racist this word is ;)

thanks for your informative post , I didn't know france was such a tough place to live in.

If they stop bombing so many countries they would not be hated.

Wow, it really hurts that the Arabs don't like you, eh? One would've assumed Americans would be used by now.

But to answer your question: You could ask questions about plenty of things - including of false things, like the one you're mentioning right now. We have plenty of Arabs here, and in many prominent places. For example, our vice-president, Michel Temer, is an Arab. They're also very visible in other parts of Latin America. And they're not disliked - at most, like other communities, they are stereotyped, but this is true of any ethnic group. Many Arab stereotypes are positive, in fact: usually linked to skills as entrepreneurs and traders. In Europe, where anti-Arabism is almost as strong as in America, things are different, as we know, but this has less to do with any negative Arab character, and more to do with tensions that are inherent to immigration as a social phenomenon. There are always tensions between a native population and immigrants, specially those of poor background, and/or those who racially stand out from the host population. Just ask the Jews. Or the Slavs. And despite their common ancestry, Latino immigrants in Spain and Portugal are also looked down upon; I would say they have it worse than any Arab or Muslim immigrants in France or in northern European countries, since Southern Europe kind of lacks that PC culture. As for other places, I don't think anyone harbors any strong feelings about Arabs, though they may project onto them some impressions that really have nothing to do with them (I've noticed that Indians here, for example, like to bash Arabs, and cheer on anyone killing them, on account of their emotions towards Pakistanis and Kashmiris).

You are very knowledgeable about the diverse, ancient, beautiful and often contradicting Arab world. I have noticed this by reading your posts and the threads you have opened. Not many non-Arabs know what you know and even many Arabs themselves are clueless.

That is correct, my friend. The Arab diaspora in South America is 30 million. 20 million alone in your country Brazil. Up to 50 million South Americans are partially Arab. This equals to nearly 10% of the Latin American population. The Arab culture have left a significant marker in South America, especially countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Columbia etc.

Most of the immigrants were Christian Arabs from Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan and a smaller minority from the Arabian Peninsula. From there also Arab Jews.

Also to Central America (Honduras, Mexico etc). I will tell you one thing. Sometimes I have seen many Latin Americans who look exactly like the ordinary Arab. Very hard to distinguish. Due to all the millions of people with Arab or partial Arab ancestry this make much sense. There is always something familiar when I look at Latin American faces. Much more than any other non-Arab region. I feel a connection definitely.

Even the Portuguese/Spanish immigrants who first settled in South America in great numbers during the colonization period probably had partial Arab ancestry since Spain/Portugal was ruled by Arabs for 800 years. Up to 20% of all Spanish words have an Arabic origin and most regions and cities of today have an Arabic origin. The capital, Madrid, for instance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Andalus

Articles: The Arabs of South America

The Arabs always integrated well and as you said were great merchants and entrepreneurs, investors etc. This is an ancient Arab trade. Many have become presidents, prime ministers, minister, rich businessmen, famous sportsmen, models etc.

For example the famous Zagallo who won the World Cup as a player for Brazil and later manager. Also coached in KSA and other Arab countries.

Mário Zagallo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also not only did the Arabs who moved to South America/Central America integrate very well, of course we all know the world's richest man, Carlos Slim Helú - a Lebanese Arab whose fathers given name was Khalil Salim Haddad Aglamaz. Or Salma Hayek.

Although the Arab community in Mexico "only" numbers about 1-2 million people they have made a distinctive marker to Mexican society.

Arab Mexican - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another famous one is Shakira whose father was an Lebanese Arab (Shakira itself is an Arab name).

Her surname is Mebarak = a latinazed version of the common Arabic surname Mubarak meaning blessed one.

Lastly the Arab emigration to South Asia, South East Asia, East Africa, Swahili Coast (itself an Arabic word) etc. have also been very successful, mostly immigration from Hejaz, Hadhramaut (KSA and Yemen) from Oman and millions of people of Arab ancestry live in East Africa, Swahili Coast, South East Asia (Indonesia and Malaysia especially) and those people were at the top of the society there either rich businessmen, religious figures/leaders, rulers (Sultans, Emirs etc.) or merchants/businessmen as most were.

For more information then visit the thread started by another very knowledgeable user about the Arab world the Chinese user Wholesgrain.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...eed:+worldaffairspdf+(Pakistan+Defence+World)

See my post number 7 in that thread.

Anyway most users here don't have a clue about all this so it is good that we can educate some of them if we as Arabs are faced with ignorance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the topic then some Arabs dislike America due to its politics while others see an alliance with them as a positive thing. I have studied 1 year in USA and enjoyed my time there and I like many elements of USA but I also dislike their historical meddling in the Arab world and some of their decisions and behavior. But at the same time I know that they are better to have as an ally than let's say Russia or other countries claiming to rival the power of the US.

Let me also remind you of the fact that South America/Latin America as a whole is seen very positively in the Arab world and most Arab children cheer (at least historically) for either Brazil or Argentina. Much more positive than European national teams.;)

:rofl: :omghaha: true many of them are arrogant as well :D

Back
Top Bottom