What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

And in the mean time, praise israel for the atrocities it is carrying out? Good going!

These people have no rationality when it comes to discussing any topic related to Muslims. It's immediately: "No! I don't wanna understand! Al Qaeda Jihad Muslim terrorism, Israel can do whatever it wants!".

It's like you're speaking to a psychotic.

let me know when Israelis spawn scumbags who blow themselves up all around the world... I will condemn it!

And what do random Muslims 'blowing theirselves up' sometimes against military targets as a legitimate military tactic have anything to do with this? Of course ones that target friendly civilians are deplorable. Although most of those killed in suicide bombings are Muslims themselves.

So what's your point??

Jocelyn Hellig writes in her 2003 book The Holocaust and Antisemitism: A Short History:

Michael Curtis has pointed out that no other group of people in the world has been charged simultaneously with:

• alienation from society and cosmopolitanism;
  • being isolationists and intermingling with other people;
  • being capitalist exploiters and agents of international finance, and also revolutionary marxists;
  • having a materialistic mentality and being people of the Book;
  • acting as militant aggressors, and being cowardly pacifists;
  • adhering to a superstitious religion and being agents of secularism;
  • upholding a rigid law while also being morally decadent;
  • being a chosen people, and having an inferior human nature;
  • being both arrogant and timid;
  • emphasizing individualism and yet upholding communal adherence.
  • being guilty of the crucifixion of Christ, and blamed for the invention of Christianity.
Curtis points out that this catalogue of contradictory accusations cannot possibly be true and no single people could feasibly have such a total monopoly on evil.

Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These people have no rationality when it comes to discussing any topic related to Muslims. It's immediately: "No! I don't wanna understand! Al Qaeda Jihad Muslim terrorism, Israel can do whatever it wants!".

It's like you're speaking to a psychotic.

And what do random Muslims 'blowing theirselves up' sometimes against military targets as a legitimate military tactic have anything to do with this? Of course ones that target friendly civilians are deplorable. Although most of those killed in suicide bombings are Muslims themselves.

So what's your point??

It is against the code of behaviour in Islam to commit suicide, so I do oppose any kind of suicide, the first time I have heard about this type was from SriLanka or India, so this is not a Muslim behavior and has never been one.
One can understand the level of desperation that Palestinians and other Muslim oppressed people feel, but there are other means of fighting and we see it today with the hit and hide tactics of the palestinians, so no need for suicide bombers since a few rockets can send a powerfull political message, that will be conveyed by the Israeli "civilians = military reserves" to their politicians and generals.
Israelis are cowards in the sense that they need an absolute (at lesst) 5/1 ratio in all of their Armed forces components to enter a battle, but in recent history (2006), even with a ratio of 25/1 (150 000 against 5000, Just ground forces, add to that Israeli airforces and navy) against Hizbollah they couldn't do much, and lost the war with unexpected very heavy losses.
Some might argue that it was a non-conventional war, that will be true since IDF itself adhered to that type of warfare in all its previous wars.

It is against the code of behaviour in Islam to commit suicide, so I do oppose any kind of suicide, the first time I have heard about this type was from SriLanka or India, so this is not a Muslim behavior and has never been one.
One can understand the level of desperation that Palestinians and other Muslim oppressed people feel, but there are other means of fighting and we see it today with the hit and hide tactics of the palestinians, so no need for suicide bombers since a few rockets can send a powerfull political message, that will be conveyed by the Israeli "civilians = military reserves" to their politicians and generals.
Israelis are cowards in the sense that they need an absolute (at lesst) 5/1 ratio in all of their Armed forces components to enter a battle, but in recent history (2006), even with a ratio of 25/1 (150 000 against 5000, Just ground forces, add to that Israeli airforces and navy) against Hizbollah they couldn't do much, and lost the war with unexpected very heavy losses.
Some might argue that it was a non-conventional war, that will be true since IDF itself adhered to that type of warfare in all its previous wars.

I agree suicide bombing isn't necessary for achieving military or political objectives anymore. As for the religious discussion, I'm not getting into that. The point is, we can't drag random incidents around the world to this 'conflict'. Palestinians ended such bombing long ago, and only resorted to it during times of desperation(Intifada). So I'm not sure why people keep bringing this up.

They use the era of the massive crackdowns in Palestinian territory as to means to condemn and demonize the Palestinian people. Pretty much, they've ran out of justifications for the Israeli policy. Which is why Europeans are no longer doing business with Israeli companies that support the occupation and have realized the issue is no longer about a conflict but Israeli insistence on going down the current path. The world will follow as well, with the exception of some nations. The point is, us as people should follow this lead as it promotes a real solution and doesn't enhance or embrace Israeli policy and narrative.

As for the 2006 conflict, we shouldn't make it more than it was. It was a good consistent fight by Hezbollah and the ground war casualties really stirred up a debate in Israel. Hezbollah managed to make scores on many factors. Such as intelligence, preparedness, military objectives, maintaining communication systems. Israel didn't achieve it's objectives against Hezbollah. Although they caused massive damage against Lebanon's infrastructure. Which is what they want, to inflict a deadly toll on civilians and civilian life to make it appear as if they came out victorious. So for Hezbollah, they must be paranoid and always race to be ahead. The focus on such a future scenario would be that they also need to exact heavy tolls on infrastructure in Israel and cause double or more army casualties. This is the next step to try balancing the power.

Nowadays in Gaza, they haven't reached this era. They are focusing on the ground war, it's also a lot more difficult for them though based on their conditions. Although if they could do what Hezbollah did in 2006 on the ground and target central Israel with more rockets that could be symbolic. Problem is they're struggling for their survival in Gaza nowadays. So they need miracles to be able to sustain an Israeli assault and work on their arsenal massively following that. Hamas and Hezbollah need to increase power at a very fast rate as Israel is doing so much faster. Hezbollah has managed to do this, they still need more. For Hamas though it's very difficult unless Iran and Hezbollah seriously try finding a solution. Military buildup in Gaza is very important for the remaining political power the Palestinians have and also for the whole resistance axis. Or else that's it, Palestine will become as it is in the West Bank. Everything will be administrated by Israel and we will have no rights of a sovereign people.

Anyone? wtf was the kid wearing a ski mask?

To avoid military detention.

In the modern day scenario it was the "Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam" or "LTTE" from Sri Lanka, who started this business of suicide bombers.

N.B. It was the Shia Islamic Jihad, that did the first suicide bombing in Beirut, I stand corrected. I mention Shia because there seems to be two groups with the same name.

@acetophenol Thank You!

Last edited:

I spent sometime living among the “Children Of Satan” as exposed by Jesus in the Book of John 8-44 The place they live is the world’s largest unflushed toilet AKA IsraHELL – AKA Satan’s ‘corporate hqs.’ While there I had a close association with the world’s largest institutionalized terrorist organization – the IDF – or IsraHELL defense cowards.They love to target schools hospitals and public utilities necessary for life. Spineless sniveling cowards.

It ‘defends’ nothing and spends 99% of the time murdering defenseless women and children – raping – stealing and committing criminal acts whose barbarism and sadistic brutality have no equal in military history. The jewish people are and always have been functional psychopaths – greedy lying treacherous inbred perverts and social outcasts to the rest of humanity. They begin training their children hate deception greed lust betrayal treason and cruelty from the day they are spawned.

They are taught that they are somehow superior to all other humans and that we cattle ( goyem) are inferior only fit to serve them as slaves. I witnessed these detestable loathsome attributes every day in one form or another. Their military is nothing more than a gaggle of mammas boys who have been given big guns authority and taught to attack only the defenseless the helpless the the weak the sick the injured and the elderly.

I have worked with few foreign military – but those of which I have been exposed ( Soviet Spetsnaz, SAS, Salvadoran Marines and Atlacatl rangers( their special forces) were all formidable troops who had unquestionable valor.

The beady eyed rat faced jews, however – were the most cowardly scum I have ever seen. I would hear them bragging about killing some 5 or 6 year old ‘rag head or if they felt extra brave that day, they might tackle beating to death some 14 year old kid.

IDF Jews – Bullies – Perverts – Terrorists – Blasphemers AND – Especially – COWARDS! | mynameisjoecortina

Read the whole article it goes with the title of this thread.

Mossad is at the forefronts of manipulating public opinion.

The difference is they don't follow Lollywood and become "Badshah Gujjar" - They prefer to be the shadow than the person.

In today's society, weapons and guns are secondary to gaining public support. Something Mossad has perfected.

PS: ISI tried/tries it too. But their strategies more or less fail when it comes to critically thinking citizens. They are still living in 1980s.

In the modern day scenario it was the "Liberation Tigers of Tamil Elam" or "LTTE" from Sri Lanka, who started this business of suicide bombers.
Negative. Its wasn't the LTTE that started it. The Beirut Barracks Bombings by Islamic Jihad Organisation which resulted in the killing of 307 lives took place in 1983,where as LTTE did it for the first time in 1987. But they have the most number of attacks to their credit (till 2000) and pioneered the use of women.

It's not about that, none of you have balanced views about this conflict and only see things through the Israeli perspective. At the very least don't repeat the Israeli lines. You do what they want. Try to ask to understand something, if clashes erupt. Ask what caused them and then you can decide on your own what views you'll make. If you're indifferent to this conflict, then why are you all jumping to the defense of Israel on every single issue in which most of the time they're unjustified in?
It is not about that, none of you have balanced views about this conflict and only see through the Palestinian perspective. At the very least don't repeat Palestinian lines

Negative. Its wasn't the LTTE that started it. The Beirut Barracks Bombings by Islamic Jihad Organisation which resulted in the killing of 307 lives took place in 1983,where as LTTE did it for the first time in 1987. But they have the most number of attacks to their credit (till 2000) and pioneered the use of women.

Hezbollah was behind that bombing and it was a military target. Although, that's not related to this conflict. So why are we bringing it up?

It is not about that, none of you have balanced views about this conflict and only see through the Palestinian perspective. At the very least don't repeat Palestinian lines

You're wrong, I've gone through this with Israelis on this forum and asked of them to have a rational discussion. If you had followed those discussions you'd see who was incapable of compromising. Also, it's much more reasonable to look at this from the Palestinian perspective. Supporting the victims is the right thing to do. Especially when all they're looking for are the restoration of their rights. Israel is the long term process of colonizing Palestine. It's more important to champion the Palestinian perspective before the Israeli narrative results in the complete ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian people.

The Palestinians have already made numerous concessions and surrendered most of their rights. What more do you want from the Palestinian people? It's time we start applying pressure on the state which can change the situation around. They need to make contributions to peace.

@Soumitra

If you haven't noticed I responded to you.

Last edited:
Hezbollah was behind that bombing and it was a military target. Although, that's not related to this conflict. So why are we bringing it up?
Bro,
it seems like you've missed whom I was quoting. I was correcting a member who said LTTE was behind the modern use of suicide bombing. Also,Islamic Jihad Organization operated separately,so technically its not Hezabollah,but Islamic Jihad Org.

Bro,
it seems like you've missed whom I was quoting. I was correcting a member who said LTTE was behind the modern use of suicide bombing. Also,Islamic Jihad Organization operated separately,so technically its not Hezabollah,but Islamic Jihad Org.

Islamic jihad in Lebanon was basically an offshoot of Hezbollah or unofficially Hezbollah basically. Islamic Jihad in Palestine is something else. That's all I want to clarify and thanks for clarifying what you meant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom