What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

You clearly don't know the region's history and the attacks that Israelis face there.

Please update yourself and come out of the whole 'oh look poor fakestinians' propaganda.

Had Israel been a tenth as savage as its immediate neighbours, there would have been no neighborhood left there.

Use your common sense mate.
History is something I'm very well aware of. I don't need an israeli cheerleader to teach me. What Israel is doing in Palestine is called ethnic cleansing, the same that you are doing in Kashmir. This is the reasons why Indians start howling and crying more than zionists when Israel is criticized!!

So how did the two teenagers die?
I am pretty sure that masked guys on cam did not die.

I am completely sure that the story that this bullet was recovered from the bag of killed guy is false:

CNN-Betunia-Bullet-e1400876825125.jpg

If that happened in real the bullet would be smashed.

Israel used only rubber bullets. CNN footage clearly shows it.
You cant prove it.
@500 Looks like your CNN is proving you wrong! How much are you going to lie and coverup for Israel's attrocities and barabrism?

Source: Israel suspends soldier after 2 Palestinians die in shooting
By Ivan Watson, Michael Schwartz and Kareem Khadder, CNN
May 29, 2014 -- Updated 1747 GMT

The Israeli military has suspended a soldier who was filmed by CNN firing a rifle at Palestinian demonstrators during a deadly shooting incident on May 15 that resulted in the deaths of two Palestinian teenagers, an Israeli military source told CNN.

The source, who asked not to be identified because of a continuing Israeli investigation, said the soldier that was suspended worked for the military's communications department and was not supposed to be shooting at all.

"He's not supposed to shoot things," the military source told CNN. "And that's ultimately what he was doing," the source said. "That's why he was suspended until the investigation has been completed."

The Israeli Defense Force is standing by its assertion that Israeli border police and soldiers only fired tear gas and rubber-coated projectiles during deadly clashes in the West Bank village of Beitunya on May 15.

Security cameras caught the fatal shooting that day of two Palestinian teenagers in Beitunya.

According to six hours of raw, unedited video distributed by the children's rights advocacy organization Defense of Children International and reviewed by CNN in its entirety, the two boys -- ages 17 and 16 -- were shot on the same patch of asphalt on the same day, the second victim 73 minutes after the first.

At the exact moment when the first boy, Nadeem Nouwarah, was fatally wounded, CNN producer Kareem Khadder was also filming the clashes.

In the CNN video, it is not clear what kind of rounds the Israelis were shooting, or whether their gunfire hit Nouwarah. However, Khadder's camera shows that less than 15 seconds after one of these gunshots, Palestinians were already racing to put the fatally wounded Nouwarah in the ambulance.

CNN filmed two Israeli security officers firing at the time of the incident. The first wore the black uniform and visored-helmet of a border police officer. The second wore the green uniform of the Israeli Defense Force, and appears to be the same man who was filmed earlier taking photographs with a still camera. Seconds after he shoots his weapon, a border policeman takes the rifle from him. CNN was able to match events on the security video with events on CNN's own video.

The IDF soldier is seen at other moments in the video aiming the rifle at the Palestinian protesters, appearing to be coached by a border police officer.

IDF spokesmen and military experts tell CNN that both of the weapons fired in the video appear to be outfitted with an attachment used to shoot rubber-coated, metal projectiles. These "rubber bullets" are designed to wound, but not penetrate the bodies of the targets.

According to a medical report, Nouwarah was pronounced dead in a hospital, having suffered a single bullet wound that entered chest and passed out his back.

Doctors pronounced the other teenage victim, Mohammad Odeh Salameh, dead on arrival at the hospital, with a bullet wound that had pierced his back and exited out of his chest.

During an interview last week, Nouwarah's grieving father Siam showed CNN the bloody backpack that his son was filmed wearing at the moment he was shot.

There was a small hole in the bag, at roughly the same location where the bullet would have exited from Nouwarah's body.

The elder Nouwarah then pulled a packet of bloodstained papers out of the bag. They were photocopies of a text book that included the writings of Anton Chekhov, accompanied by handwriting, doodles, and class notes.

"We were surprised when we took the school backpack back from the hospital to find this bullet inside," said the elder Nouwarah, who then pulled out a small used bullet stored in a plastic bag out of the backpack.

The metal slug appeared to be from a 556 NATO round, the standard ammunition used by M-16 rifles carried by Israeli security forces. It was impossible for CNN to confirm the authenticity of the bullet. Siam Nouwarah said he was saving it for a forensic examination. He accuses Israeli soldiers of killing his son.

The Israeli human rights organization B'Tselem, which investigates allegations of human rights abuses in the West Bank, said the fatal shootings in Beitunya could not have been caused by rubber bullets.

"We still think that these injuries could not have been sustained with any other weapons other than live ammunition," said Sarit Michaeli, a B'Tselem spokeswoman.

Though rubber bullets are sometimes known to be fatal, Michaeli said "there's just no recorded incident ever of a rubber bullet killing two people from a range of about 70 meters," referring to an estimate of the distance between the border police and the victims.
However, Michaeli added that the CNN footage shows "border police firing something that "looks" very much like a rubber bullet."

The U.S. State Department has joined the United Nations in calling for a swift and impartial investigation into the shootings.

Please visit this link to see the video:

Source: Israel suspends soldier after 2 Palestinians die in shooting - CNN.com

I am pretty sure that masked guys on cam did not die.

I am completely sure that the story that this bullet was recovered from the bag of killed guy is false:

If that happened in real the bullet would be smashed.
No it wouldn't, the fact that it went through books in his backpack preserved the bullet. But as usual you are lying.
Read post#94 on this thread.

Last edited:
Your reasons are anything but rational. They are blinded by your love of the Zionists. Just because you keep talking crap doesnt change your crap to rational. But you have to do it, because you are replicating the same atrocities in Kashmir.

I openly admit that I respect the Israelies. You can check my other posts on PDF. That being said what was irrational in my post?

1 Imploring Palestinians to give up voilence

2 Saying that focusing on development will be better for everyone

3 Mentioning the well documented history and legitimate fears of jews?

Just because I dont shed crocodile tears for militants does not make me irrational

Here what you "forgot" to bold:

IDF spokesmen and military experts tell CNN that both of the weapons fired in the video appear to be outfitted with an attachment used to shoot rubber-coated, metal projectiles. These "rubber bullets" are designed to wound, but not penetrate the bodies of the targets.

No it wouldn't, the fact that it went through books in his backpack preserved the bullet. But as usual you are lying.
If u are an idiot who never fired a rifle in ur life ur problem. M193 bullet on pic is made of lead and smashes super easily. Anyone who knows about these bullets will tell u that.

The story about this bullet going through books is stupid lie.

I openly admit that I respect the Israelies. You can check my other posts on PDF. That being said what was irrational in my post?

1 Imploring Palestinians to give up voilence

2 Saying that focusing on development will be better for everyone

3 Mentioning the well documented history and legitimate fears of jews?

Just because I dont shed crocodile tears for militants does not make me irrational

Your blind hatred and bias makes you irrational!

1) Palestinians are fighting for their freedom just like Kashmiris.

2) When Palestinians are deprived of their basic human rights like food, education, healthcare, water, electricity how will they focus on development? What's wrong with you?

3) Just because the Jews suffered in the past, it does not give them the right to unlawfully occupy someone elses land, and carry out atrocities.

You shed crocodile tears or don't, doesn't matter, we know that talking sense is useless, with people blinded by hatred and bias!

Here what you "forgot" to bold:

If u are an idiot who never fired a rifle in ur life ur problem. M193 bullet on pic is made of lead and smashes super easily. Anyone who knows about these bullets will tell u that.

The story about this bullet going through books is stupid lie.

Don't talk nonsense. Answer the question, who shot the two teenagers? Everything is a lie when it comes to you.

Q1) You calling yourself the chosen people is a lie?
Q2) Jews calling non-jews, "Goy" and "Gentile" is a lie?

Talking crap all day long does not change the fact that you are a biased and a liar!

"He's not supposed to shoot things," the military source told CNN. "And that's ultimately what he was doing," the source said. "That's why he was suspended until the investigation has been completed."

The metal slug appeared to be from a 556 NATO round, the standard ammunition used by M-16 rifles carried by Israeli security forces
According to six hours of raw, unedited video distributed by the children's rights advocacy organization Defense of Children International and reviewed by CNN in its entirety, the two boys -- ages 17 and 16 -- were shot on the same patch of asphalt on the same day, the second victim 73 minutes after the first.

CNN filmed two Israeli security officers firing at the time of the incident. The first wore the black uniform and visored-helmet of a border police officer. The second wore the green uniform of the Israeli Defense Force, and appears to be the same man who was filmed earlier taking photographs with a still camera. Seconds after he shoots his weapon, a border policeman takes the rifle from him. CNN was able to match events on the security video with events on CNN's own video.

The Israeli human rights organization B'Tselem, which investigates allegations of human rights abuses in the West Bank, said the fatal shootings in Beitunya could not have been caused by rubber bullets.

"We still think that these injuries could not have been sustained with any other weapons other than live ammunition," said Sarit Michaeli, a B'Tselem spokeswoman

Though rubber bullets are sometimes known to be fatal, Michaeli said "there's just no recorded incident ever of a rubber bullet killing two people from a range of about 70 meters," referring to an estimate of the distance between the border police and the victims.

Source: Israel suspends soldier after 2 Palestinians die in shooting - CNN.com

2) When Palestinians are deprived of their basic human rights like food, education, healthcare, water, electricity how will they focus on development? What's wrong with you?
Palestinians have much better food, education, healthcare, water and electricity than Pakistanis.

Q1) You calling yourself the chosen people is a lie?
I am not religious, but I know that even your Quran says that Jews were chosen.

Q2) Jews calling non-jews, "Goy" and "Gentile" is a lie?
"Goy" means "people" in Hebrew. It is also used as gentile in modern Hebrew.

't talk nonsense. Answer the question, who shot the two teenagers? Everything is a lie when it comes to you.
I dont know who and where was shot and who were masked guys.

Don't talk nonsense. Answer the question, who shot the two teenagers? Everything is a lie when it comes to you.
Here the facts:

1) Both Israeli soldiers who fired during the event had rubber bullet attachments on their guns.
2) You cant fire live bullets with these attachments on.
3) Palestinians lie about a bullet being stuck in teenagers back. Because this bullet is not smashed at all.

You are a hard core Palestinian who glorifies pictures of the militants. So expecting you to have a rational discussion with the Israelies is not possible.

As for the expectation from Palestinians we would just expect them to stop stone throwing and being violent. They should instead focus on economic development. What kind of parent encourages his teenage son to throw stones at armed soldiers instead of going to school. And what do they expect the soldiers to do when they throw stones? Do they expect to be given toffees.

I will just quote a line from Harry Potter "Draco Dormian Nuncum Titilandis" (do not tickle a sleeping dragon). If you decide to provoke Israel be prepared for a disproportionate response. You throw stones they will shoot you, you fire rockets they will respond with Airstrikes.

This may seem excessive but remember Israel cannot afford to put their guard down. They are a small country surrounded by hostile neighbours on all sides. History has taught them that if they are not prepared they will be exterminated. Muslims have hundreds of places to call home, Jews only one. Though they are welcome in many countries like US Europe, India etc but that fear is always there that what if the govt of these countries become hostile. They have a right to a safe place to call home.

I have tried to give you a rational reason for Israel's policies. May be Israely members like @500 will be able to explain better

This is funny, you an outsider trying to educate me on our history and the nature of the conflict which I've experienced first hand. :rolleyes:

No need to explain. Just reply them with their dirty logic.

Not the first time nor the last time Israeli forces have killed Palestinians in their own territory.

'5-year high' in number of Palestinians killed in West Bank | Maan News Agency

It's not about that, none of you have balanced views about this conflict and only see things through the Israeli perspective. At the very least don't repeat the Israeli lines. You do what they want. Try to ask to understand something, if clashes erupt. Ask what caused them and then you can decide on your own what views you'll make. If you're indifferent to this conflict, then why are you all jumping to the defense of Israel on every single issue in which most of the time they're unjustified in?

Hazzy997, the man with a balanced view, LOL!

Negative. Its wasn't the LTTE that started it. The Beirut Barracks Bombings by Islamic Jihad Organisation which resulted in the killing of 307 lives took place in 1983,where as LTTE did it for the first time in 1987. But they have the most number of attacks to their credit (till 2000) and pioneered the use of women.

It was in michigan State USA, in modern time, apart from the Kamikase of Japan. In reality it started a very long time ago in India, China, the dutch colonies, the Ottoman empire and so forth.

The 1927 Bath School disaster ended when the perpetrator, Andrew Kehoe, detonated explosives in his truck, killing himself and several others.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_attack
Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
It was in michigan State USA, in modern time, apart from the Kamikase of Japan. In reality it started a very long time ago in India, China, the dutch colonies, the Ottoman empire and so forth.

The 1927 Bath School disaster ended when the perpetrator, Andrew Kehoe, detonated explosives in his truck, killing himself and several others.
Suicide attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bath school is "going postal" case. Lone lunatic.

IJO aka Hezbollah was first organization which used suicide terror as their tactics.

Stern and Irgun were the first terrorist organizations in the modern world, they might have used suicide bombing in jjerusalem in 1948, there were bombings, but the word suicide-bombing was not coined yet!
The 1981 Beirut bombing was the act of some individual too...

Back
Top Bottom