What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

Arabs in Israel live better than in their own countries.

What do you mean by Arabs? you mean Palestinian Arabs or Arabs in general? Because last time I checked the whole GCC countries enjoy better life standards than that of the illegal state of Israel.

The Siege of Vienna was all about Peace :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
With all the turmoil going on in Europe at that time, yes it was for peace.

Leopold entered history as the King of Hungary who regained most of the territory lost in the previous century to the Ottoman Empire. The man who in the beginning did not want anything but peace was the only one to gain.
1683: The Siege of Vienna | History Today

Here is another article with different numbers and facts.
Battle of Vienna 1683 Ottoman Kara Mustafa Pasha Starhemberg Turkish army Leopold I King Sobieski

What do you mean by Arabs? you mean Palestinian Arabs or Arabs in general? Because last time I checked the whole GCC countries enjoy better life standards than that of the illegal state of Israel.
Arab countries population is 350 million. Out of them only Qatar, Kuwait and UAE have GNP per capita higher than Israel. Total population of these countries is less than 4% of Arab countries.

Average Arab countries GNP per capita is $11,895 (PPP) and $4,239 (nominal).

Israel - $31,345 (PPP) and $33,250 (nominal).

In terms of HDI Israel is highest in Middle East.

Israel - 0.900 (16th place in the world)
Arab countries average - 0.652 (lower than Philippines - 114th place in the world)

Arab countries population is 350 million. Out of them only Qatar, Kuwait and UAE have GNP per capita higher than Israel. Total population of these countries is less than 4% of Arab countries.

Average Arab countries GNP per capita is $11,895 (PPP) and $4,239 (nominal).

Israel - $31,345 (PPP) and $33,250 (nominal).

In terms of HDI Israel is highest in Middle East.

Israel - 0.900 (16th place in the world)
Arab countries average - 0.652 (lower than Philippines - 114th place in the world)

Then don't lump all arabs together. Next time exclude the GCC. Countries where no tax applicable aside from free education be it inside or abroad for everyone plus student monthly payment, unemployment monthly insurance, free health care, gas cheaper than water...etc. You don't get all that privileges in the occupied state of Palestine. What is Israel economy to (G20) KSA? drop in the ocean.

Last edited:
no it was not about islam it was the ottomans who like other powers at the time wanted to take more land for them

Like a lot of other muslim leaders.
Islams expansion (like most other territorial expansion) was largely achieved by war.

Then don't lump all arabs together. Next time exclude the GCC. Countries where no tax applicable aside from free education be it inside or abroad for everyone plus student monthly payment, unemployment monthly insurance, free health care, gas cheaper that water...etc. You don't get all that privileges in the occupied state of Palestine. What is Israel economy to (G20) KSA? drop in the ocean.
Even in poor countries there is a tiny minority who lives fine. Same about the Arab world.

Average Arab world life standards are way lower than average in Israel. Same goes about our direct neighbors (Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon).

Last edited:
Like a lot of other muslim leaders.
Islams expansion (like most other territorial expansion) was largely achieved by war.
i disagree if islam expanded by force then why do you see muslims from around the planet now when the chaliph armies are not here anymore
if this was a holy war then why there were wars between muslim nations at that time for example ottoman empire and the Egyptian one muhamed ali pasha era this was about territorial expansion

i disagree if islam expanded by force then why do you see muslims from around the planet now when the chaliph armies are not here anymore
if this was a holy war then why there were wars between muslim nations at that time for example ottoman empire and the Egyptian one muhamed ali pasha era this was about territorial expansion

I mean territorial expansion.
Obviously there will be people converting to Islam within both Muslim and non-Muslim countries for various reasons.
If you take the list of Muslim countries, my gut feeling says that the majority of those became Muslim due to wars.
The whole of North Africa, and the Middle East for sure.

Am not sure Israelis are cowards...they can stood tall with US support in hostile Arabia for so long. but they fought themselves..cannot be a coward I guess...they have survived till now.

Last edited:
I don't consider myself to be particularly pro Israel but having met some of them I have to tell you they are some of the toughest guys around. Definitely a defiance of weakling Jewish stereotypes.

Back
Top Bottom