What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

No, according to wiki, this is the traditional definition of honor violence/killing:
Problem u did not read further:

Men can also be the victims of honor killings by members of the family of a woman with whom they are perceived to have an inappropriate relationship.

So what u described its typical example of honor violence.

And actions speak louder than words. My indian friend who is a Tamil Christian visited israel for pilgrimage during Easter two years ago, he found a blond haired Jewish girl to be very attractive but all he did was look at her and two men who saw him looking at her approached him and yelled at him, one of them slapped him right in the face and the other kicked him in the side of his leg.

He reported the incident to the authorities but no action was taken.
Your "story" is crap. For simple reason that there are many Jewish Israelis who look like Indians (Indian Jews, Yemeni Jews, some Sephardic Jews). Unless he behaved like some kind of baboon and harassed the girl. But that nothing has to do with his ethnicity.

BTW: Chinese Workers forbidden from having sexual relations with Israeli Women-The Guardian
That link is recycled by Israel haters zillion times. Some unknown company 10 years ago decided to make such contract. Note it also said "Israeli women" and not "Jewish women" (there are plenty of non Jewish Israelis and Jews who are not Israelis). And its just one of zillion labor hiring companies in Israel and just one contract.

A permanent member doesn't NEED another member to veto. The veto is a political bargaining chip so one country doesn't stand out as the lone opponent. It is also used by a UNSC veto member to trade favors with countries which do not have UNSC veto power.

The world doesn't care what you consider or don't consider.

UNSC veto states routinely trade favors (either with each other or with other countries) on climate change, Syria, Israel and any number of issues.

Only in your denialist mind. The rest of the world understands the Balfour Declaration in its proper context of Zionist lobbying, it's impact on British policy, and the eventual result of that policy.

These countries do NOT have veto power in the UNSC. They are there just for show.

Again. ranting without FACTs.

Who has claimed that these have VETO power?

Try to get into your thick head that no resolution can be passed in the SC without a majority.
For this majority to happen, states like Chad, Rwanda and Lithuania needs to be convinced
to vote for a resolution. states without significant military power.
The SC is can not be considered exclusive, since even small countries can be elected.
Once inside, they are as important to get a resolution passed as the permanent members.
Permanent members can stop, resolutions, but not make them happen with any more power
than the non-permanent members.

Militarily strong countries can legally help enforce a resolution, once it is passed regardless if
they are permanent members or even members of the SC.

Your whole argument implies that a state with veto power can enforce a resolution
because they are militarily significant, which is dead wrong.

Again. ranting without FACTs.

Who has claimed that these have VETO power?

Try to get into your thick head that no resolution can be passed in the SC without a majority.
For this majority to happen, states like Chad, Rwanda and Lithuania needs to be convinced
to vote for a resolution. states without significant military power.
The SC is can not be considered exclusive, since even small countries can be elected.
Once inside, they are as important to get a resolution passed as the permanent members.
Permanent members can stop, resolutions, but not make them happen with any more power
than the non-permanent members.

Militarily strong countries can legally help enforce a resolution, once it is passed regardless if
they are permanent members or even members of the SC.

Your whole argument implies that a state with veto power can enforce a resolution

I'm having trouble finding where he implied that. Could you help me out? Or is it just your horrible reading skills I'm assuming.

Only in your mentally challenged mind.

You utter and complete ignorance of the Balfour Declaration and its significance was bad enough. Now you are stumbling all over the place about UNSC veto power.

Let me explain something to you: buying votes in the UN is a common thing. Little countries' votes are routinely bought through money or influence. Heck, votes are bought and sold for something as trivial as the World Cup or Olympics.

Do you know that tiny little Micronesa has a voting record almost perfectly in line with the US? You are telling me that Micronesia just happens to agree with the US on just about every issue?

Federated States of Micronesia and the United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Micronesia's voting pattern is uncommon, in that it systematically refrains from voting in favour of resolutions opposed by the United States, or against resolutions supported by the United States. Thus, the Heritage Foundation noted that, in 1997, Micronesia was the only country to have never voted against a resolution supported by the United States.[5] That same year, the Jewish Virtual Library, citing U.S. Department of State figures, noted that Micronesia was the only country in the world to have matched the United States' voting pattern 100% of the time.[6] That record was still 100% in 2000, but had dropped to 82% in 2003, and 65% in 2007, making Micronesia the 5th most supportive country towards the U.S. (behind Israel, Palau, the Marshall Islands and Kiribati). In 2008, Micronesia's votes on thirteen key issues identified as important to the United States by the State Department (including "resolutions relating to Cuba, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, North Korea, Iran, Belarus, Burma and the Human Rights Council") matched the United States' position 90.9% of the time; only Israel and the Marshall Islands' rates were higher (100%).[7] Micronesia has also systematically supported Israel through its votes in the United Nations.[8]

The only votes that matter in the UNSC are those of the permanent members, because only they can veto something.

Having to explain such basic concepts to you over and over again is getting sad.

Don't bother me again until you learn to read English and develop at least a basic understanding of how the UNSC works.

Last edited:
Only in your mentally challenged mind.

You utter and complete ignorance of the Balfour Declaration and its significance was bad enough. Now you are stumbling all over the place about UNSC veto power.

Let me explain something to you: buying votes in the UN is a common thing. Little countries' votes are routinely bought through money or influence. Heck, votes are bought and sold for something as trivial as the World Cup or Olympics.

Do you know that tiny little Micronesa has a voting record almost perfectly in line with the US? You are telling me that Micronesia just happens to agree with the US on just about every issue?

Federated States of Micronesia and the United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Micronesia's voting pattern is uncommon, in that it systematically refrains from voting in favour of resolutions opposed by the United States, or against resolutions supported by the United States. Thus, the Heritage Foundation noted that, in 1997, Micronesia was the only country to have never voted against a resolution supported by the United States.[5] That same year, the Jewish Virtual Library, citing U.S. Department of State figures, noted that Micronesia was the only country in the world to have matched the United States' voting pattern 100% of the time.[6] That record was still 100% in 2000, but had dropped to 82% in 2003, and 65% in 2007, making Micronesia the 5th most supportive country towards the U.S. (behind Israel, Palau, the Marshall Islands and Kiribati). In 2008, Micronesia's votes on thirteen key issues identified as important to the United States by the State Department (including "resolutions relating to Cuba, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, North Korea, Iran, Belarus, Burma and the Human Rights Council") matched the United States' position 90.9% of the time; only Israel and the Marshall Islands' rates were higher (100%).[7] Micronesia has also systematically supported Israel through its votes in the United Nations.[8]

The only votes that matter in the UNSC are those of the permanent members, because only they can veto something.

Having to explain such basic concepts to you over and over again is getting sad.

Don't bother me again until you learn to read English and develop at least a basic understanding of how the UNSC works.

Again you are barking up the wrong tree. I am saying that vetos are not bargain chips.
Noone is denying that normal votes in any democratic assembly can be as a result of negotiation.
I have already stated this, so you better take English classes yourself.

You assume that a permanent country only has two voting choices.
1. Yes
2. Veto
But there is a third choice
3. No
In which case the majority rules, and no vote is more worth than another.

I'm having trouble finding where he implied that. Could you help me out? Or is it just your horrible reading skills I'm assuming.

That is the sum of most of his arguments, so you better read them all.

Brits did not make any Jewish state policy in 1917, nor even anytime later.

You live on land of people which was genocided already.

On the other hand Jews did not make any genocide, but on contrary. The number of Arabs in Palestine has increased over 14 times since the start of Zionism.
zionism its isrealism !
Now you see what I mean. :)

Everything is false, you're a liar. Arabs this and that. End of discussion.

That's how every debate goes with these people which is why they need to banned unless they start behaving like humans.

He talks about 'ethnic cleansing' of Jews in Gaza. Jews never had a strong connection to Gaza and had very few numbers in Gaza. This he claims decades before the creation of Israel. Yet he won't provide reliable sources for it. They can't present any figures or statistics.
Israel will be there ! yehudi will there ! your islamization of India has failed and it has failed in burma palestinian arab got jordan live there !

Problem u did not read further:
Men can also be the victims of honor killings by members of the family of a woman with whom they are perceived to have an inappropriate relationship.

So what u described its typical example of honor violence.

Your "story" is crap. For simple reason that there are many Jewish Israelis who look like Indians (Indian Jews, Yemeni Jews, some Sephardic Jews). Unless he behaved like some kind of baboon and harassed the girl. But that nothing has to do with his ethnicity.

That link is recycled by Israel haters zillion times. Some unknown company 10 years ago decided to make such contract. Note it also said "Israeli women" and not "Jewish women" (there are plenty of non Jewish Israelis and Jews who are not Israelis). And its just one of zillion labor hiring companies in Israel and just one contract.
Not my story, but the experience of someone who actually visited Israel for pilgrimage. I read that israelis treat black Jews like second class citizens, even deport them.

Why is it that Jews after having suffered from Nazi brutality are now inflicting the same racism against non-Jews??

Not my story, but the experience of someone who actually visited Israel for pilgrimage.
Your story is fairy tale.
I read that israelis treat black Jews like second class citizens, even deport them.
No one was deported. Dont believe everything u read. Better come to Israel and ask Ethiopian Jews what they think.

Why is it that Jews after having suffered from Nazi brutality are now inflicting the same racism against non-Jews??
Arabs in Israel live better than in their own countries.

zionism its isrealism !

Israel will be there ! yehudi will there ! your islamization of India has failed and it has failed in burma palestinian arab got jordan live there !
You can still see Islam everywhere in India, they have left you souvenirs carved in stones and in some most beautiful architecture of all time, apart from more than 300 million Indian Muslims inside and more than 400 million surrounding you.
Israel is US-EU proxy in the middle east, it won't be there when they decide it or be forced to decide it.
You can have Yehudi state in India if you like them that much.

You can still see Islam everywhere in India, they have left you souvenirs carved in stones and in some most beautiful architecture of all time, apart from more than 300 million Indian Muslims inside and more than 400 million surrounding you.
Israel is US-EU proxy in the middle east, it won't be there when they decide it or be forced to decide it.
You can have Yehudi state in India if you like them that much.
look if you would say that israel is USA and EU proxy and see the census report that in india 20 crore around are muslim not 30 and yes they made good structure but even the bristish did that you might muslim candian not to know that ! and nobody except muslims want islamic ideology to conquer India but I dont want that your allegation on communalism in India ! oh please thats the least you people shud say us to ! feel india is insecular go to pakistan like many hindus from pakistan are doing do ! and please mister all Alqueda , hezbollah , al zareera , taliban , fromation of pakistan , sickular media , zakir naik all islamic saudi conspiracy !

seeing iraq! this nuts people even deserve so much oil wealth ! really there is no technology in the script of there religion and culture on whole ! they only know WWW (wealth , women , war) no science and technology !
Your story is fairy tale.

No one was deported. Dont believe everything u read. Better come to Israel and ask Ethiopian Jews what they think.

Arabs in Israel live better than in their own countries.

look if you would say that israel is USA and EU proxy and see the census report that in india 20 crore around are muslim not 30 and yes they made good structure but even the bristish did that you might muslim candian not to know that ! and nobody except muslims want islamic ideology to conquer India but I dont want that your allegation on communalism in India ! oh please thats the least you people shud say us to ! feel india is insecular go to pakistan like many hindus from pakistan are doing do ! and please mister all Alqueda , hezbollah , al zareera , taliban , fromation of pakistan , sickular media , zakir naik all islamic saudi conspiracy !

seeing iraq! this nuts people even deserve so much oil wealth ! really there is no technology in the script of there religion and culture on whole ! they only know WWW (wealth , women , war) no science and technology !
Seems like you are talking about the US!
Islam have conquered India long time ago, and you still think Muslims want to conquer it? If 20% are Muslims it is because they have preferred Islam to other faiths, the rest did not want to join and were left alone, like in every part of the world where Muslims went, they have given a choice to people either to follow Islam or at least live in peace with it or within it. Islam has been and is a message of peace, but if one takes arms against it instead of a like behavior than peace and the Muslims holding its message have a divine right to fight for it. So, it all revolves about peace in Muslim minds, and now this concept is found around the world if you have noticed

Seems like you are talking about the US!
Islam have conquered India long time ago, and you still think Muslims want to conquer it? If 20% are Muslims it is because they have preferred Islam to other faiths, the rest did not want to join and were left alone, like in every part of the world where Muslims went, they have given a choice to people either to follow Islam or at least live in peace with it or within it. Islam has been and is a message of peace, but if one takes arms against it instead of a like behavior than peace and the Muslims holding its message have a divine right to fight for it. So, it all revolves about peace in Muslim minds, and now this concept is found around the world if you have noticed

The Siege of Vienna was all about Peace :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom