What's new

Why all Israelis are cowards

Once again, Jews were a minuscule (less than 1%) percent of the population of Palestine around late 19th century.
Once again u misinform. Actually Jews were 6% of the population.

This is not a defence of colonialism although, as an Israeli, I can understand why you would want to defend colonialism.
Malay population of Singapore only benefited from that "colonialism", so did Qataris and Palestinians.

Yes. The Brits got angry when the Zionists bit the hand that fed them. Instead of thanking Britain for supporting the Zionist cause, the Zionists used terror against their British benefactors because they (Zionists) felt that Britain was moving too slowly and not allowing fuller migration.
Stop repeating ur lies. First Brits limited Jewish migration from tens of thosands to few thousands and only after that some Jews attacked them.

If you dont know any history thats only your problem.

Anyways we dont need any history to prove our claims.
Israel forcibly stole the land. You came from Europe and else where with the help of the britishers and settled in the land of palestine plain and simple take it or leave it as the sun cant be cover with a finger period
It talks about two promises in same exactly way. Both already occurred long time ago first Babylon 2600 years ago and second Rome 2000 years ago.

Both Babylonian and Roman sources describe this events well (thats also the answer for your first silly claim BTW).
The Quran was revealed 1400 years ago and used the future tens in referring to that upcoming event. R u having a comprehension issue here or me that didn't make it clear for you.

Once again u misinform. Actually Jews were 6% of the population.

Around 1917, but that was only after a few decades of Jewish migration. Around late 19th century, the percentage was closer to 1%.

Malay population of Singapore only benefited from that "colonialism", so did Qataris and Palestinians.

Singapore was also a colonial creation, but the country was not created as a land for a particular religion or ethnicity.

Stop repeating ur lies. First Brits limited Jewish migration from tens of thosands to few thousands and only after that some Jews attacked them.

How is my statement wrong?
1. The Brits allowed fuller migration in line with their policy in Balfour Declaration to support a Jewish nation in Palestine.
2. The Brits decided to regulate migration for a more orderly intake.
3. Zionists used terror against the Brits.
4. The Brits retaliated.

Around 1917, but that was only after a few decades of Jewish migration. Around late 19th century, the percentage was closer to 1%.
No 6% was in 1880 before the Zionist migration started.

By the 1914 it increased to 14%.

Singapore was also a colonial creation, but the country was not created as a land for a particular religion or ethnicity.
yet demographic shift in Singapore was much bigger. Non Malay population grew from 0% to 86%.

You previously said:

In other words, all the Jews in the world gather in one place and meet their end. Not the end of Israel, but rather the end of Jews. Come on, tell us how you really feel.

You wrote this without thinking twice. Looking back on it, doesn't it make you cringe?

This isn't the right place to express my feeling. This is a prophecy that me and 500 have not come to an agreement about it yet. 500 keeps refereeing to the Quran every now and then without proper understanding that the zionist are here to stay while i say their day shall come, its inevitable.

Yeah, experience of a indian (Tamil Christian) friend who visited israel during Easter two years ago. :coffee:

what are you doing, cohorting with an Infidel, and that too an Indian.

Indian punjabis are O.K. but a South Indian, you should be ashamed.

what are you doing, cohorting with an Infidel, and that too an Indian.

Indian punjabis are O.K. but a South Indian, you should be ashamed.
Lol, what's wrong with South Indians?? I'm not judgmental. I find it more easier to get along with South or NE indians since they don't harbour any hatred or extreme dislike for us Pakistanis due to not having suffered from any communal violence during partition.

In israel they look down on people of your skin color. If you were spotted even eyeballing a israeli Ashkenazi woman you would be beaten to a bloody pulp.

Just saying. :coffee:
Bunch of bollocks. Actually Ashkenazi Jews are the most westernized society in Israel and therefore least likely to attack for such things. On the other hand if u mess with Arab women u can easily get killed too.

Nuclear weapons prevented major wars since in past 70 years. So its another awesome contribution of the Jews.

Says pathological liar SC.

Normally I called a pathological liar in many threads, with solid facts to prove not just by making a stupid one liner statement, and you have proved it to the whole PDF community, which you are insulting one by one!!!
what should I add... Nuclear weapons prevented major wars for the last 70 years? After killing 500 000 thousand in Japan in 2 bombings.
Korea, Vietnam and recently Irak and Afghanistan were no major wars? just a few million lost lives?, but then again those were not Jewish lives but it will come, as life has its own rules that you ignore.
It is leaning on the nuclear threat that those wars were lunched, although lost.

No 6% was in 1880 before the Zionist migration started.

By the 1914 it increased to 14%.

I won't quibble over the percentages since my overall point about Jewish demographic trends under British colonial rule remains.

yet demographic shift in Singapore was much bigger. Non Malay population grew from 0% to 86%.

You won't get any argument from me on the fact that many current conflicts around the world find their genesis in colonial British actions.

This isn't the right place to express my feeling. This is a prophecy that me and 500 have not come to an agreement about it yet. 500 keeps refereeing to the Quran every now and then without proper understanding that the zionist are here to stay while i say their day shall come, its inevitable.

Funny part, they Quote to you from Religious Book thus there might be something they are compelled to read and fear.

Back
Top Bottom